Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lithographhth@lithographic.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lithographhth@lithographic.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:57 pm

Received: from User ([41.207.182.254])
by omta02.potomac.co.businessclass.comcast.net with bizsmtp
id zPvT1p00V5VkDk901Pvm7m; Wed, 04 Mar 2015 11:58:26 +0000
Reply-To: <amrsrose@gmail.com>
Subject: SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NOW FOR YOUR FUNDS WIRE DEPOSIT

ATTENTION: YOUR INHERITANCE FUND!

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZZETED TO BE RELEASED, VIA KEY TELEX TRANSFER (KTT ) -DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU OR THROUGH OUR LONDON OFFICE BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER. MEANWHILE, WE CAN ONLY WIRE TO YOUR COMPANY ACCOUNT KINDLY SEND YOUR COMPANY ACCOUNT WHERE YOU TEN MILLION USD WILL BE APPROVED AND WIRE INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

BEAR IT IN MIND THAT YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER WILL BE DONE AS SOON AS WE RECIEVE YOUR COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT BEAR IT IN MIND THAT IS ONLY COMPANY ACCOUNT OR YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT WILL RECIEVE SUCH DEPOSIT AT THIS TIME ONCE YOU SEND YOUR COMPANY ACCOUNT WE PROCEED AND CREDIT YOUR TEN MILLION USD

WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCOVINENCE THE DELAY IN TRANSFERING OF THIS FUND MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU, MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE DETAILS OF YOUR ACCOUNT CORRECTLY.

SEND YOUR COMPANY ACCOUNT OR BUSINESS ACCOUNT NOW FOR YOUR FUNDS DEPOSIT

MRS ROSE ANN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

annr86891@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:01 am

Treat As Urgent.......GET BACK TO ME

Mrs Victoria Anderson <nations@peace.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs Victoria Anderson" <annr86891@gmail.com>, annr86891@gmail.com
To:

Sat, 20 Feb at 14:37

Good Morning to you

This is to let you know that your Ten million USD has been approved by our
paying Bank in Germany ,and you are required to reconfirm your account
information to enable your funds to be transfer into your Bank account by Monday next week.

Send below information to enable us proceed
Bank Name.==
Name on the account
account number
Routing Number ..
Swift Code
Holder address
Copy of your passport .

Mrs Rose Ann
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: annr86891@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:05 am

Recovery scam.

Good day to you

We are pleased to inform you that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) have successfully recovered 50% of funds belonging to various beneficiaries that are being held in Africa,Asia,and Europe due to some bogus fees and charges.

Among the funds recovered is $9,500,000.00(Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) belonging to you as the beneficiary and it has been tagged Abandoned.

We sent a notification email to you a few days ago but unfortunately, no response has been received from you till this moment. We are sending you this email as a final notice and you are expected to respond back within three days of receiving this email to enable us to finalize an arrangement to transfer your funds into your Bank Account.

Your confirmation to the above matter will be appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you soon for further advice , make sure you reconfirm your receiving bank details

Regards

Mrs Kithar Rose Ann

Header:

Return-Path: <roselanos564@gmail.com>
Reply-To: annr86891@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 22:43:03 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMvnUGSHo83V9LRXpeLT7j8W_LOhcSSPqeFyhJYihGTPGG84wQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good day to you
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

amrsrose@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:44 pm

THE EUROPEAN UNION & UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION do hereby give this Irrevocable Payment Approval Order with Release Code No: GNC/33480/02/00 in your favor for your Inheritance/Award Winning Payment with the EU/UN to your nominated bank account. Now your new Payment Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-665460021, Allocation No: 274632 Password No: 439331, Pin Code No: 556744 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 106, Citibank Telex confirmation No: -5114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN018. Having received these vital payment numbers,

for immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, You are required to send below information for your transfer.

TAKE NOTE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PAY ANY FEE TILL YOU CONFIRM YOUR TEN MILLION USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ANY ONE ASKING YOU TO PAY ANY FEE IS A SCAMMER DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY ONE I WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO PAY ANY FEE TRANSFER IS FREE .

KINDLY GET BACK TO US FOR MORE DETAILS ON YOUR YOUR TEN MILLION USD WILL BE WIRE INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT .

Header:

Return-Path: <amrsrose@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: annr86891@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 04:08:02 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+QRt21PSaMb2_WpRkqr0hXQCA+ZNiyhxL1vuc3jyxsx+gnPTQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: NO FEE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annr86891@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:15 pm

We don,t ask for fee before Transferring any funds,
please kindly send me copy of orgrainl money laundering certificate from the IMF be rest assured that your ten million USD will be release and wire into your Bank account or your bitcoin wallet the money laundering certificate must be real one from the IMF if you don,t have it you can,t receive any funds from us

Header:

Return-Path: <annr86891@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 11:49:11 -0700
Message-ID: <CAD=e_H1QJe2_9+bVjzp3j-M+z=69VQueWt4-TJkwG+aT76CAYg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: NO FEE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annr86891@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:31 pm

Without it you can not receive this funds they will stop the wire transfer .
getting it will cost you money you are not paying to us you will be paying to the department that is in charge that will cost you
120,000 Euros and you need to be rest assured that as soon as you handle this fee your ten million Dollars will be release instantly and wire into your bank account same day
Have this in mind that before you make any payment you will receive a guarantee letter from IMF to assure you that you will receive your funds after paying the fee so don't be scared okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annr86891@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:14 pm

Good day to you .
Kindly send below informations to enable us to start your Ten Million dollars approval process and you need to have it in mind that you will get a letter of guarantee before making the payment to enable you to have rest of mind
and be rest assured that your Ten million USD will be release to you as soon as you make the payment of 120,000 Euros Only .

Information required for your ten million USD release and approval .

Bank name
account number
routing number
swift code
name on the account
home address
cell phone number .
Your ID or passport with this we can process your payment and obtain funds approve certificate to enable you be rest assured that your funds will be credited into your bank account after you take care of the required fee

Kindly forward the above information to enable proceed and get all the required documents obtained.

Mrs Rose ANN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annr86891@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:11 pm

Your email is received and acknowledged , please can I send you a text message on the phone number you sent to my my email.

Also Below is the total fee required in USD

one hundred thirty thousand two hundred forty-two Only

I will send you an email with the funds approval certificate and letter of guarantee on my next email along with payment instructions details on how you will be making the payment to enable us proceed and complete this transaction without any delay.
Be rest assured that your ten million dollars will be deposited into your bank account successfully.

Mrs Rose Ann
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annr86891@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:31 pm

I Have applied for required documents that will enable you receive your payment of ten million USD by monday and the department said you need to make deposit of 20,000$ today to enable all the documents to be ready by tomorrow and by monday you take care of the the balance of the payment and receive your ten million USD okay,
i will be sending an account details to deposit 20,000 USD keep me posted as soon as you make the payment

Kindly go to the bank this morning and wire sum of 20,000 USD and keep me posted with the transfer slip confirmation to enable us proceed

Account name G. J. S.
Routing number 065382514
account number 150000020XXXX
Bank name: Hope credit union
Bank address. 434 Chestnut St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, United States
Beneficiary address: Chattanooga TN 37406
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annr86891@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:48 pm

Wire only 20,000 USD to the account and keep me posted with the transfer slip confirmation as soon as you get it done .

Regards
Mrs Rose Ann .

Attn

Don’t forget we are considering to complete this transaction by Monday and make sure your ten million dollars is successfully available into your chase bank account by Monday before 4 pm your local time kindly keep me posted to enable us to proceed and complete other process

Are you still at the bank or have you transfer the 20,000 USD kindly keep me posted to enable us proceed

Send the wire transfer slip confirmation.

Regards
Mrs Rose Ann
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.