Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lithographhth@lithographic.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

annr86891@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:46 pm

Chase Bank(Business)
Acct Name: D. A.
Acct number: 59386XXXX
Routing number: 061092387
Wires #: 021000021
Swift Code: CHASUS33
Acct Address: Hampton , GA 30228-4911
Bank Address: Summerhill Georgia Ave-406414

There is no way you will give a fake home address and fake phone number and still make payment that will enable you receive your ten million dollars
And I told you that we need à correct home address and working phone number to enable
Crediting department to call you before making the wire transfer of your ten million dollars into bank account and you received the email without talking about it or to correct it …

Here is the information on how to make the payment the 1st account is active and working perfectly receiving and sending out deposit

I am sending this for you to proof your seriousness or to proof you are kidding
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annr86891@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:19 pm

Your phone number fake your home address fake I am waiting for the next story you will you also don’t have an account with chase bank.

Kindly make the wire transfer and keep me posted if truly you are not joking I like serous and when I see a joker I know one you can’t be expecting ten million dollars and give a wrong phone number that’s not working and also fake home address
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.