Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

keymanmr.brad@yahoo.com.ph mr.bradkeyman@yahoo.dk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

keymanmr.brad@yahoo.com.ph mr.bradkeyman@yahoo.dk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:22 am

* 82.128.15.15 Multi-links Telecommunications Limited Benin City
Nigeria

Received: from User ([82.128.15.15])
(envelope-sender <mr.bradkeyman@yahoo.dk>)
by 192.168.1.9 with ESMTP
for <19falcon67@gmail.com>; Sun, 07 Oct 2012 16:25:49 +0800
Reply-To: <keymanmr.brad@yahoo.com.ph>
To: keymanmr.brad@yahoo.com.ph
Subject: Grant of US$10.5 million (NOT SPAM)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 09:14:49 +0100

Attention Please!

I am Brad Keyman, Manager in charge of Sovereign Wealth Funds in Barclays Bank.

I propose to arrange a grant of at least US$10.5million to you for business investment. This grant attracts absolutely no interest, and will stay on Barclays Bank Books for 36 months, after which it will be written off! This is possible because Sovereign Wealth Funds in my charge usually remain dormant(inactive) for years because some leaders of United Kingdom who made the initial deposits intended to steal the funds after leaving office. But, they are either kicked out or killed in Office, and the Sovereign Wealth Funds accounts then go into dormant mode.

I can therefore arrange to give you at least a US$10.5million grant WITHOUT conditions, except that you must set aside 30% or US$3.5million for me, as soon as you receive the grant of US$10.5million.

If you are interested, then respond ONLY via my private email. Please clearly indicate the following

Your full names/Company
Your Mobile phone number
Your complete address
Country
Occupation
A Scan Copy of your Identity

With my best regards,
Mr. Brad Keyman
Barclays Bank
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: keymanmr.brad@yahoo.com.ph hhfgfhfyyxxx@att.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:40 am

{different header}
* 82.128.15.15 Multi-links Telecommunications Limited Benin City
Nigeria

Received: from User (hhfgfhfyyxxx@82.128.15.15 with login)
by smtp209.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 06 Oct 2012 23:57:30 -0700 PDT
Reply-To: <keymanmr.brad@yahoo.com.ph>
To: keymanmr.brad@yahoo.com.ph
Subject: Grant of US$10.5 million (NOT SPAM)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 07:46:29 +0100

Attention Please!

I am Brad Keyman, Manager in charge of Sovereign Wealth Funds in Barclays Bank.

I propose to arrange a grant of at least US$10.5million to you for business investment. This grant attracts absolutely no interest, and will stay on Barclays Bank Books for 36 months, after which it will be written off! This is possible because Sovereign Wealth Funds in my charge usually remain dormant(inactive) for years because some leaders of United Kingdom who made the initial deposits intended to steal the funds after leaving office. But, they are either kicked out or killed in Office, and the Sovereign Wealth Funds accounts then go into dormant mode.

I can therefore arrange to give you at least a US$10.5million grant WITHOUT conditions, except that you must set aside 30% or US$3.5million for me, as soon as you receive the grant of US$10.5million.

If you are interested, then respond ONLY via my private email. Please clearly indicate the following

Your full names/Company
Your Mobile phone number
Your complete address
Country
Occupation
A Scan Copy of your Identity

With my best regards,
Mr. Brad Keyman
Barclays Bank
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.