Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

r.wil212@hotmail.com MR.RICKY WLLIAMS

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

r.wil212@hotmail.com MR.RICKY WLLIAMS

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:12 am

* 116.202.84.233 Mts Delhi India

Received: from User (116.202.84.233) by care-ex01.care.co.il (172.25.0.212)
with Microsoft SMTP Server id 8.1.436.0; Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21:25:59 +0200
Reply-To: <r.wil212@hotmail.com>
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 00:55:37 +0530

Dear Friend

I am Mr. Ricky Williams, the Director of Contracts and Finance Allocations with the Shell Petroleum Development Company of London Ltd; I seek your confidence and assistance in a business relationship for our mutual benefits. In 2011, a contract was awarded to an American Contractor for the Turn Around Service Maintenance of our four major refineries here in United Kingdom and was grossly over-invoiced up to the tune of #296,000,000.00GBP (Two Hundred and Ninety Six Million Great British Pounds).

The total contract sum was 260,000,000.00GBP (Two Hundred and Sixty Million Great British Pounds) but as a result of the over-invoicing, it was raised up to #296,000,000.00GBP (Two Hundred and Ninety Six Million Great British Pounds) and the contractor has been fully paid i.e. 260,000,000.00GBP (Two Hundred and Sixty Million Great British Pounds).

We however seek your assistance and support to enable us transfer the remaining sum of #36,000,000.00GBP (Thirty Six Million Great British Pounds) into your bank account or any other reliable bank account in your country for possible investments. The modalities to effect this transfer has been worked out as we are going to use our position here to place you as the contractor who the contract was awarded to and having completed the contract wish to apply for the Balance. We shall scrap every detail of the former contractor and replace it with yours to enable you apply for payments on our behalf as the beneficiary.

There are other documents to be obtained to support this transfer in your favor while we are assuring you that there is no risk involved in this as all modalities will take the resemblance of a real contractor. We have arranged to compensate you with 50% of the total funds, setting aside 1% to cover all expenses that might be incurred by both of us to facilitate the transfer into your nominated bank account.

The remaining 49% will be for us. If this business proposal is okay by you, please kindly get back to so that I will give you all the details you need to know to enable us facilitate the release of the funds to your custody. It is expected that this transaction is going to be concluded in the next 21 working days given your fullest cooperation.

I wait to hear from you urgently for your wish to be my partner to accomplish this deal.
Regards,
Yours faithfully,
Ricky Williams.
Email: r.wil212@hotmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.