Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dikkoumaru34@yahoo.com dikkoumaru34@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dikkoumaru34@yahoo.com dikkoumaru34@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:57 am

* 189.1.162.120 Hostlocation Ltda São Paulo Brazil

Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of painel@apache3.hospedagemdesite.com designates 189.1.162.120 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=painel@apache3.hospedagemdesite.com
Received: from apache3.hospedagemdesite.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by apache3.hospedagemdesite.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id q980aiLA004547
for <>; Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21:36:44 -0300
Received: (from painel@localhost)
by apache3.hospedagemdesite.com (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id q980aih5004546;
Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21:36:44 -0300
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21:36:44 -0300
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT
Reply-To: dikkoumaru34@live.com

Good day to you and your family over there.My name is DIKKO UMARU and i work with Fidelity bank plc ,Lagos, Nigeria.

Please i do not want you to see my message as a surprise because
after a great search , and i believe you will be glad to assist me in this
business.

what really happened is that during the course of our auditing , I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in the year and since then nobody has operated on this account again,after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [Heir/WILL] hence the money is floating and
if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

Ever since his death the money has been lying unclaimed. Now i need your cooperation to claim this money because only someone from foreign country can stand as the beneficiary

I want you to know that this transaction is 100%risk free.I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down.I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here,but to a foreigner who has adequate information about the account and the late owner which i shall give to you upon your positive respond .I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business.

The owner of this account Mr Mohammed Bashir Khalid
a Dubai and great industrialist ,who was a foreign contractor with the
Federal Government of Nigeria, unfortunately lost his life in a car accident
including his wife and kid.

No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that the account is a secret account between the late owner and the wife and only daughter. The total amount involve is $8.5million United States Dollars only and I wish to transfer this money into a safe foreigners account abroad but we have to follow the bank procedure which i know very well and i am going to tell you as soon as we reach an agreement

You can simply add my email on your messenger list so that we can chat well about the business and i can as well tell you how to go about it or reply through my email.contact me on my mobile line...+2348167733701
dikkoumaru34@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.