Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

haniya_aziz2011@yahoo.com cele_mon1@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

haniya_aziz2011@yahoo.com cele_mon1@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 pm

IP address [?]: 196.47.154.203
IP country code: CI
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
IP address latitude: 5.3097
IP address longitude: -4.0127
ISP of this IP [?]: MTN COTE D'IVOIRE S.A
Organization: MTN COTE D'IVOIRE S.A

Received: from [196.47.154.203] by web126001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 07:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: haniya_aziz2011@yahoo.com
Subject: Haniya Abdul Aziz

Dear ,

Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

My dear, I know that this is going to be a suprise mail to you.
I am a typical Muslim woman. My name is Haniya Abdul Aziz from Libya. My husband was killied in Libya during the crisis. I need your help and your advice. Can you assist me in securing the fund which my late husband deposited under my name in a Security company in London. A total of $ 6.5 millions dollars,This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. This means that the security company does not even know the content of this trunk box.
My late husband was Aide to late President Muammar Gaddafi. I am not in Libya ever since trouble started because all the officials that served under the regime of late President Muammar Gaddafi ran away from Libya.
I want you to help me in securing the money in the box for the future of my children. Since my late husband died things has not been the same. I stay somewhere in Africa. Please do not be afraid. I cannot put you into trouble. I am a careful person. I need your quick reply. I hope to trust you as who will not sit on this money when you claim it.I will give you 15% of the total money after you have successfully secured this deposited box.

I will give you more confidential details as soon as I receive your positive reply.

Contact on my private email for more details: haniya_aziz2011@yahoo.com

Yours sincerely,
Haniya Abdul Aziz
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.