Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brownstreet884@yahoo.com brawnstreet@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

brownstreet884@yahoo.com brawnstreet@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:52 pm

IP address [?]: 41.203.67.118
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP [?]: Globacom Ltd
Organization: Globacom Ltd

Received: from User ([41.203.67.118]) by comix.com.cn with Microsoft
SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.7381);
Reply-To: <brownstreet884@yahoo.com>
Subject: How are you today? Your Reply Needed
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 17:57:58 +0200

Greetings,
Please, I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested and get back to me if you are interested for details as regards to the transfer of $18,000,000 to you for investment purpose.
This money initially belongs to a Libyan client who died in the Libya crisis and had no next of kin in his account-opening package in my bank here in UK where I am a bank director.
In other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you. Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you will be needed after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction.
Yours Truly,
Brown Street
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.