Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lombardinvestment@live.co.za rmccarriers@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lombardinvestment@live.co.za rmccarriers@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Received: by 10.223.87.12 with HTTP; Sun, 7 Oct 2012 09:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: lombardinvestment@live.co.za
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 17:10:02 +0100
Subject: Development Holding Co., W.L.L.

Lombard Investment & Projects
Development Holding Co., W.L.L.
Johannesburg – South Africa
Email: lombardinvestment@live.co.za
Tel: +27789933221
Our Ref: 0010/ L.I.P/JHB

I am Mark Jackson an official staff of Lombard Investment & Projects Development Holding Co., W.L.L located in

Johannesburg South Africa Meanwhile I am the current director of Lombard Investment & Projects Development Holding Co.,

W.L.L working on expanding our international portfolio globally and financing projects. We would be happy to receive an NDA if

you have any viable project we can finance by making financial investment in form of debt finance, after which we can negotiate

the funding modalities and duration of investment and amount to invest and if you indicate any Interested you will required to fly

down to South Africa for round table meeting with the Board of Director’s once the agreement is signed for MUTUAL conclusion

Add me on Skype Name: mark.jackson196

Mark Jackson
NO. 2 Carse O’Gowrie Road Parktown
Johannesburg – South Africa
Tel: +27789933221
Skype Name: mark.jackson196
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.