Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

md.magdave@yahoo.gr Mrs.Magret Davidson

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

md.magdave@yahoo.gr Mrs.Magret Davidson

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:27 pm

IP address [?]: 197.242.101.176
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Ikeja
IP address latitude: 6.5942
IP address longitude: 3.3375
ISP of this IP [?]: SPECTRANET LIMITED
Organization: SPECTRANET LIMITED

Received: from [197.242.101.176] by web171405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 15:08:06 +0100 (BST)
From: =?iso-8859-7?B?TWFncmV0IMXw/u317O9EYXZpbnNvbg==?= <md.magdave@yahoo.gr>
Magret ???????Davinson
Subject: reply

Dear Beloved,

My name is Mrs. Magret Davidson , the wife of late Dr. Franklin Davidson an oil magnet. I am from Ethiopia, while my husband was a Briton. I am making this contact to you amidst tears believing you could be of a great assistance to me.

On the 15th March , 2011 to be precise my husband of blessed memory, return from a business Board meeting held in Berlin and complained to me that he was having a sharp pain in his heart and in few days he was dead.

However, barely 6months after his dead, I myself developed cancer and fibroid and I have been to many places in search of solution. As I am writing you this message, I am in a great pain. I am afraid also because of of the doctor's recent medical report on my ill-health that I have limited days to live { little chance of survival} This is what informed my decision to contact you to solicit your assistance in this matter.

My husband made a deposit in bank with last balance of 9.2 Million Pounds Sterling while he was still alive and now that I have slim chance of survival, I have decided to donate this money to the less privileged {orphanage homes} ,spreading of evangelism world-wide and taking good care of widows.

I want you to claim the money from the bank and invest it in the areas mentioned above since I do not have a child that will inherit the money. You can take some of the money for the role you played, but ensure you invest 70% into the aforementioned

If you agree with this offer, contact me immediately you read this message so that I can furnish you with more details.

Thanking you in appreciation for you understanding while wishing you a bless day.

Yours love
Mrs.Magret Davidson.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.