Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ubafunddepartmentsenegal@gmail.com monicalinbrown202@gmail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:02 pm

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA SENEGAL
ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12 LOT D
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL :+221 701027114
FAX :002213382070402

Attention Sir.

Hello our bank wish to notify you once again that we have received the mail that you send to us meanwhile as soon as we produce the atm card our bank we update you on how to received the money without any money that is the duty of our banking system. therefore all you need to do is to follow the instruction of our bank to make everything very successful by sending the money we ask you through the below directions way of receiving money with out any form of delay or wast of time cause all we are focusing now is to make sure that you receive this money successful as through DHL courier as we have already told you OK, so go ahead and make sure you send the money through the respective name we have send you through western union money transfer or Money gram transfer system OK .We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Have a nice day.

Go ahead and send the money tomorrow morning through this below details information's OK
Name-----Mark Harrison

Country--Senegal
City-------Dakar
Zip Code :+221
Address: Route des Almdie Zone 12,
Head Office Uba House

My lovely darling how are you doing this morning i hope fine with you, honey i received a letter from the bank this morning and they are telling me that you are not following the rules and the directions they gave you to make the payment as they instructed you, pls my darling i will like you to listen to the bank and do what they told you to do by sending them the money through how they told you so that they can receive it and start the transaction immediately into your bank account OK, i will be waiting for your good news soon
Yours in-heart Monica
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:09 pm

, I read from you and i want to let you know that the only way we want you to send us the money we ask you is through the below informations details we sent to you OK, just do as we told you and we will make sure your visa card reached to you OK, waiting for you this morning as you make the payment, thanks for your understaning,

I read from you and i'm not happy, pls i will like you to try your best and listen and do what ever the bank ask you to do so that this transactions will take place successful OK, send them the money through the mixed they told you to send the money so that they will receive it and start to push your money to you as they said OK, i will be waiting to hear from you soon
Your Monica
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:19 pm

, how are you doing, i'm writing you this monrning to let you know that we only receive money from western union or money gram transfer syestem but since you said that the only way you can send money is through account tranfer that no problems OK, with due repect and quality service we give to our client we are sorry for the delay OK, here is the below is my secretary account transfer name details informations OK, i will like you to send the money through it so that we start the process immediately to push your visa card immediately we receive the money OK, below is the account transfer you will make the payment

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... PRECIOUS A.
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. MEDINE RUFISQUE
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 00391020XXXX
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01027
RIB..................... 11
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN100 01027 0039 1020 XXXXXX

I read from you but i was not happy but i have wrote to the bank this morning to know what the problems is but i have not hear from them yet, pls darling i will like you to go ahead and help me so that this money will reach to your care OK, i will not like you one way or the other you will fail me pls try to cope with the bank and i know they will listen to you because they want to be sure with you but since i have wrote to them i know they will listen to you now OK, pls go ahead and send the money to to today so that every thing will be in the process immediately OK, i will be waiting to hear from you soon,
Your Monica
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:51 pm

, how are you doing, i read from you and i heard what you said that you are sending the money this morning i will be waiting to receive your money and immediately i received it we start the process immediately to start to push your visa card immediately to you as i receive the money OK,

My dearest in heart how are you doing this morning, darling read from you this morning and i want to let you know that you has brought back my happiness i have lost for a long time now, honey i'm so happy to hear from you OK, you such such a man of good heart open and understanding you are really a man i will like to be with for the rest of my life thank you for coming into my life, and immediately this transactions reach into your care i will like to come over where you are and stay in your home to be with you for our better life future OK, i can't wait to be with you OK, i will be waiting to hear from you this morning as you send the money to the bank OK, you let me know,
Yours in heart, Monica
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:44 pm

look we are not doing a joking work here or playing pls, i will like to tell you that you have to be very serious with us and do and follow every instructions we have giving you if really you are not a joker or you not playing games with our bank, now listen if you are sure with your self i will like you to go ahead and send the money we ask you through western union informations we have giving you or you send the money through the account transfer of my secretary i sent to you which you ask OK, and pls stop playing around, thanks for your understanding

My friend i'm not happy with the message i received from the bank this morning how could you be doing things like that from this stage to another from this request to another pls is not good OK, and according to the bank they said that you are now asking from them another account transfer again why are you acting like this my friend, pls i trusted you with my whole heart but your current act now is making me to begin to doubt you pls i want you to be very serious and follow the bank instruction if you want yo help me as you promise OK, i will like to hear from you to know your stand if i should continue with you or should i look for a good person that is trusted to help me with this,
Monica
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:22 pm

, i read from you and i had what you said, the account i gave you to send me the money is through OK, but since you said that is not through, here is another account transfer you will send me the money below today OK, i want you to go ahead and send me the money through this below account i send you now today OK, Pls try to send the money and don't fail again OK, Below is the another through account you will send me the money today OK, waiting to hear from you soon

Beneficiary Name ........ Kamara F.
Bank Name .......... Bank Of Africa
Account Number ....... 00452416XXXX
Swift Code ........ AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Branch Code ......... SN100
Code Agency ....... 01018
Bank Country ...... Senegal
Bank City ......... Dakar
Iban Number ......... SN08SN1000101800452416XXXXXX.
Beneficiary Address/ Country ...... Dakar Senegal.

My dearest in heart how are you doing, i read from you and i want to know if the bank has given you the through account to send them the money,and pls if they have replied you pls i will like you to try your possible best and send them the money today OK, and you let me know when you send the money today, thanks alot my darling, reply me soon to know if you have send the money OK
Yours Monica
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicabrown2jaster@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:02 pm

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS,
United Nations Assisted Program - UK
3 Whitehall Court
London
SW1A 2EL
Telephone:+441163261422.
IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT RELEASE VIA DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY.
I am Mrs Monica Steward, the newly appointed director general in charge
of approving & releasing all owed yet unpaid foreign payments and also
the special adviser to the United-Nation. Your Consignment
registration #: CT8100AF.
I am delighted to inform you that the contract/Inheritance panel of
the UN, which just concluded it’s seating in London just released your
(E-mail Id & Name) among the currently approved beneficiaries who are
to benefit 100% from this very diplomatic 2nd quarter payment of the
year. This panel was primarily delegated to investigate all genuinely
owed debts and claims as it has been over due.
This package in a Golden metal box valued $3.5Million US (Three
million Five hundred thousand Us Dollars) has arrived Tulsa International
Intercontinental Airport Oklahoma termina2 via Delta Airline
flight no.BA297 from Heathrow airport London Through Diplomatic sealed
A Consignment Golden Box with registration No,#:CT8100AF has been
cleared by the USA customs and is 100% legitimate To be Delivered to
you after arrival Delivery charge is been paid.
At this moment, I wish to use this medium of communication to inform
you that for the time being the (UN) has completely stopped further
payment through bank to bank transfer, ATM Card, Bank Draft or Check
Payment due to numerous petitions received from the united states
home-land security, the FBI, IMF and other financial and security
agencies to UK Government against our banks on wrong payment and
diversion of innocent beneficiaries owed funds to a different account,
the diplomat agent already arrive in the united state with your
consignment box conveying the amount to be delivered to you.

Please reconfirm these information's : .
1. Your Full Name: .................
2. Your current address: ..........
3. Your phone number: ..............
4. Nearest airport to your location.........
5. Your Occupation: ...............
Contact the Diplomatic agent
Info below to speed up your Delivery Today.
Tulsa International Airport,Oklahoma
7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115, USA
Email:( agenttleo@gmail.com )
Direct Telephone is: 918-609-0009
Contact Agent Name Mr Philip Leo .
Note: as this arrangement is been made By united Nation Compensation
payment assisted Program to Facilitate All payment Contract and
Inheritance/ National UK Lottery London and Ecowas payments to All beneficiary payments the agent will commence immediately with your Delivery as soon as you contact him with your Details listed above he has arrived in state with your consignment box valued the sum $3.5Million.
Respectfully Yours in-service,
Mrs Hellen Steward.
United Nation Compensation Assisted Program
Chief Executive On payment matters.

Phones:
+441163261422
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited

+19186090009
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Owasso, OK
Original network provider* Windstream Nuvox Oklahoma, Llc

Phone number also used in regards to a refugee scam here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20782&p=168045#p168045
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: monicalinbrown30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:36 am

The recovery scam.

Email:

Good news greetings
How are you doing today? I hope you are in good health and jovial mood today. Dear i am writing to you today with much joy and excitement, after this long period of time with no communication. I thank God who protect me in and my military at war zone Libya, My purpose of writing to you today is to notify you of my Consignment trunk box successfully delivery with assistance of a partner from Africa Senegal who live in Paris France, he is a successful businessman, I am presently in France for view our investment project here, after which i will go back to United State where i reside as a retired army officer.

Meanwhile i did not forget all your past efforts and curiosity to make sure you assist me in receiving the trunk box, which unfortunately failed for reasons best known to God. So i have decided to show you my appreciation by living behind a sum amount $300.000 USD in United Bank Of Africa( UBA ), because i didn't have your bank account, So i plead with you to accept the little offer from me, Just contact this prevailing corporate authority United Bank Of Africa Senegal, they will transfer the money to you, here are the bank details, and I want you to make immediate contact them because i have already inform the bank about you when i went to Senegal with my partner to his home town and your name deposit in the account.

Director Manager ... Dr. Malik Diop
Email.............. ubainfo@africamail.com
Telephone:............. +221 708998061
Head office.. United Bank Of Africa
Address: Route des Almadies, Dakar, Senegal

I am currently very busy in France with investment project which am working very hard to establish. So i would like you to understand with me, in case i did not get back to you anytime you write to me because am busy. I barely have time for myself, talk more having time to check my mails, but i will try my best to keep in touch with you. So do not fail to notify me as soon as you receive the money from bank So that we could celebrate to success and long lasting friendship, for i believe that the future has something amazing and a special place for us. Anyways i will stop here, but will be looking forward to read from you as soon as you receive the money from bank. Thanks and do have a nice day.
My Regards,
Monica.

+221708998061 - mobile number.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:29 pm

, I got your mail and i had what you said OK, i will be waiting on you today as you said to send the money ok, pls try to make sure you send the money today and don't fail ok, i will be waiting to receive the money and immediately it reach to me i will send you your visa card for the process of the transfer to start immediately you receive the visa card through (Dhl ) OK
Waiting to hear from you soon

How are you doing today and i'm very happy that you have heard from the bank and you are going to send the money through the new account they gave you today, darling i will be so happy to be with you soon in your lovely home to have my rest and spend my life with you OK, i will be waiting for your good news today as you send the money today OK, i can't wait to be with you soon,
Yours dearest in heart, Monica
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicalinbrown202@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:46 pm

My dearest in heart how are you doing i hope you have a nice weekend, i'm writing you because i was worry about you i did not hear from you again through out yesterday and i was so worry, how about every thing going on your side i hope fine with you i'm missing you alot and i will like to hear from you soon OK, darling i want to know if you have send the money to the bank yesterday as you told me you let me know soon OK, i will be waiting to hear from you soon, your lovely Monica
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.