Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tinabarwiiick@qatar.io deptment95@interia.pl Thomson Berwick

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tinabarwiiick@qatar.io deptment95@interia.pl Thomson Berwick

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 am

* 196.46.246.50 Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain Lagos Nigeria

Received: from User (unknown [196.46.246.50])
(using TLSv1 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by poczta.interia.pl (INTERIA.PL) with ESMTPSA;
Wed, 3 Oct 2012 01:41:48 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: <tinabarwiiick@qatar.io>
To: tinabarwiiick@qatar.io
Subject: I have Confident in you for this Business.
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:39:43 -0700

Greetings to you Dear;

i have been searching for someone to be honest looking like you, now i found you i am confident and willing to introduce this business to you, believing with you we can execute it successfully.

my name is Thomson Berwick i have a business proposal which i need your confidential attention/partnership of which we can proceed on it immediately, truly it will benefit us, i am staff of First inland bank plc holding accountant position, On Friday 30 September last year I discovered a huge money in old customers file in my department, this money was abandoned here for over 20 years now.

After i discovered it I personally commenced an investigation to reach the owner, with the contact address details attached to the account my mission is to know why he left such huge money to be dormant risking confiscation; i also have in mind to advice him to invest it in the bank as fix deposit to generate good interest for him, after all my investigation, i discovered that the owner of this money mr Dedon Gerry is no more he is dead. He was big time wanted drug Barron later tracked down and sentenced to die by hanging by the past government regime, years back and since then the money remain here, no one knows about this even my bank branch manger; except you and i my proposal to you is for us to work together and claim this money

Mr. de don Gerry mistakenly did not declared any kin /bifacial in his official bank document file and that gives us open access to lay claim on the money since he has nobody here as he was a foreigner from Island.

To do this i need to present you as a Next of Kin to the late mr De-don Gerry to enable us remotely file for claims of this money successfully; we shall need service of an Attorney which i will consult to run the transaction on our behalf preparing backup document and obtaining relevant papers to put you through and the Next of kin /beneficial to Dedon Gerry;

Therefore i assured you; with you as the NEXT OF KIN and my effort as a worker here in the bank our success is guaranteed and achievable.
To do this is simple i will give you more details upon receipt of your reply. Note that the shearing formula upon success of the claim is will be 50% 50%.

However respond to me your interest as soon you get this mail and i will provide you more details on how we will achieve this great opportunity.

Thanks

Thomson Berwick
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

tinabarwiiick@qatar.io deptm44@interia.pl Thomson Berwick

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:41 am

IP address [?]: 199.58.84.52
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Delaware
IP address city: Wilmington
IP postcode: 19801
IP address latitude: 39.7157
IP address longitude: -75.5281
ISP of this IP [?]: Leaseweb USA
Organization: Spotflux LLC

Received: from User (unknown [199.58.84.52])
(using TLSv1 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by poczta.interia.pl (INTERIA.PL) with ESMTPSA;
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 04:49:42 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: <tinabarwiiick@qatar.io>
Subject: i am confident in you for this business .
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:47:41 -0700

My Dear i am confident in you for this business ,

How is your day today? Hopefully it is well;

I have a business to do with you my name is Thomson Barwick i am sorry i reach you unexpected but this is as a mater of immediate attention, for this business will benefit us, i work-in a financial institution here as an accountant,. On Friday 30 September last year I discovered an dormant account with a huge sum of money in it in my department, this account have been dormant for 20 years

After i discovered it. I start to investigate if i can reach the owner of the account, with the address details attached to the account to know why he left such huge sum of money without investing it or fix it to generate good interest for him, when i commence the inquiry i find it very difficult to locate those addresses for it is been long ago and after all the investigation, i discovered that the owner of this account was one time wanted drug Barron whom was tracked down and sentenced to die by hanging by the past government regime, years back and since then the money remain dormant, and no one knows about this except you and i, and i don't want any other person to know.

Dear friend here you come in; in this situation I need your coo-operation to present you as a Next of Kin to the late mr De-don Gerry for us remotely legally file for claims of this money through a hired lawyer/Attorney since there is no next of kin declared in his official documents in his bank paper file; no one knows he is dead for over 20 years now even my manager in the bank,

therefore i assured you; With you as the NEXT OF KIN and my effort as a worker here in the bank our success is guaranteed and achievable.

To do this is simple i will give you more details upon receipt of your reply. Note that the shearing formula upon success of the claim is will be 50% 50%.

please However respond to me as soon you get this mail and i will provide you with more details on how we will achieve this great opportunity.

Thanks yours sincere.

Thomson Barwick
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.