Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rukdebtmanagementoffice@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@unric-fdpo.org

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:44 pm

Urgent Attention Of

Sir,

Many thanks for your mail with the contents well noted. In reply to your mail be advised to see below the accredited fiduciary tax receiving agent bank account in the United States to send the US$650.00 Transfer Processing/Final Release Charges as requested by you:

Chime Bank,
P.O. Box 417 San Francisco California 94104,
Account number: 15612582XXXX
Routing number: 031101279,
Account name: R. D.

And send us the transfer slip/evidence to enable us make confirmation of the payment arrival and then follow up with ensuring your funds of US$6,500,000.00 is credited into your designated bank account,so that you can confirm it arrival in your bank account and start making withdrawals after 72 hours banking time.

Furthermore, you should send us your full banking details as well as the filled forms we sent
previously as re-attached again to enable us commence with transfer procedures proper as scheduled.

Awaiting your urgent response,

Yours Faithfully,

Ms. Deborah Seward
Executive Director
Foreign Payment Disbursement Office
United Nations Regional Information Centre, Clearing House
Telephone:+44-750-3769896 (Text & Whatsapp Chat only)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@unric-fdpo.org

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:51 pm

Urgent Attention Of

Sir,

Many thanks for your prompt response mail with the contents well noted. In reply to your mail be advised that i shall await to receive the payment slip/evidence from your later today after you have sent the $650.00 to designated bank account to enable us follow up immediately with release of your funds of $6.5 Million after confirmation of the payment you sent.

Finally, you should send us your banking details where to receive your funds of US$6.5 Million, and also fill out the transfer applications forms as re-attached and return back to me together with the payment slip.

Yours Faithfully,

Ms Deborah Seward
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@unric-fdpo.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:16 pm

Attention:

Sir,

Many thanks for your mail with the contents well noted. In reply to your mail be advised that the very account given to you is active open to receive transfer,and i am surprise you are saying the payment didn't go through when you tried sending the payment.

Based on the above,be advised that since the transfer didn't go through to the account like you said,you can alternatively send the money through cash app if you know about it and have the app on your phone,or you can send through Bitcoin or even you can withdraw the cash and send it by post(FEDEX OR UPS) to our fiduciary tax receiving agent. Kindly review the alternatives i just mentioned,and choose the one you can use to send the $650.00 and revert back to me so that i can send you the payment details.

Yours Faithfully,

Ms Deborah Seward
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@unric-fdpo.org

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:49 pm

Attention:

Sir,

Find below another fiduciary tax receiving agent bank account to send the $650.00:

Wells Fargo
1030 ELM ST. ROCKY HILL,CT. 06067
Account name: G. T. T.
Account number: 590537XXXX
Swift code: WFBIUS65
Routing number: 021101108

And send us the transfer slip for confirmation, to enable us follow up and release your funds after it processing.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Thanks,

Ms Deborah Seward

Attention:

Sir,

Following my earlier message where i provided you an alternate bank account to send the $650,i am also attaching the fiduciary tax receiving agent bitcoin wallet to send the $650.00 in case you have difficulties sending through the bank.

As a matter of fact,i will advice you just send via the bitcoin which is more preferable and faster.

Thanks,

Ms Deborah Seward

Bitcoin from the attached:
3F1s6uYtE8SnbsiTjy4w4f4fWLehVpAYuZ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmsjdud@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:16 pm

United Nations
Compensation Program Department
405 East 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10017,
United States Of America.
Telephone:+1-646-403-9985

Urgent Attention Of :

Sir,

We wish you a happy prosperous new year 2022 in good health and wealth.

However,we write to inquire from you why you abandoned your payment since it was approved for final release to you last quarter year 2021? The United Nations Headquarters,New York United States Of America,under the directives of Mr.António Guterres, the secretary general Of The United Nations,issued a fresh mandate to release your funds this first quarter 2022,and it is the reason we are contacting today to request you to come forward and claim your funds.

Note: You are requested to reconfirm your valid detial so as to enable the United Nations be sure you are the one(Authentic Funds Beneficiary) we are dealing

Confirm Below Information:

1) Complete name as stated in your ID Card
2) Current Address:
3) Telephone Number:
4) ID Card for verification:
5) Occupation
6) Marital Status
7) Next of kin

Your urgent response is highly welcomed,as wel as phone calls for further details and clarifications.

Best Regards

James Saunders
Executive Director
Compensation Program Department
United Nations

Telephone: +16464039985
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmsjdud@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:01 pm

Attention:

Sir,

Thanks for your prompt response mail with the contents well noted. In reply to your mail be advised our contact with you was prompted following the mandate order from the secretary general of the United Nations this new year 2022 to ensure all unpaid funds last quarter year 2021 be settled before the end of this January,2022.

On the strenght of the above, and having received your prompt response as envisaged, be informed that your details has now been re-submitted to approval section for final release approval order as a matter of procedures to enable us release your funds to you afterwards. The final approval order takes between 24-48 hours to be completed, so we will revert back to you immediately the final approval order is done with the next steps to take to finally receive your long awaited funds as scheduled.

Thanks for your maximum co-operations,

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. James D. Saunders

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmsjdud@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:23 pm

Attention Of

Sir,

Thanks for your prompt response message with the contents well noted. In reply to your message,be informed that the final approval has been secured from the relevant authorities this afternoon to finally release your funds to your designated bank account.

On the strenght of the above,it is imperative to note at this juncture that you as the authentic and authorized beneficiary of the funds of $10,500,000.00,is mandated to pay the sum of $200 for the payment allocation renewal and upgrade to the current year 2022 as a matter of procedure to enable us follow up immediately to renew your expired payment allocations,upgrade it and activate it for the smooth release of your above funds into your designated bank account account as mandated and enshrined in the United Nations signed charters on compensation payment.

Finally,kindly forward to us your receiving bank account immediately alongside the payment of the $200 evidence to enable us follow up and effect the release of your funds into your designated bank account on the January 13th,2022,after we must have received the $200 payment from you, renew,upgrade and activated your expired payment allocations as required by law. It is important you call us as soon as you receive this email for important oral discussions

We anticipate your prompt response,

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. James D. Saunders
Executive Director
UN Compensation Program Department
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmsjdud@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:02 pm

Attn:

Sir,

Many thanks for your mail with the contents well noted. In reply to your mail be advised that due to the fact that the $200 is less than $1,000,you won't have to send it through the bank account. You will have to withdraw the $200 from your account and then send it through the bitcoin or you just easily buy itune gift card worth the $200 and send to me ,so we can convert it to cash and then proceed to finalize the release of your funds.

Yours truly,

James Saunders
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmsjdud@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:28 pm

Attn:

Sir,

Many thanks for your mail with the contents well noted. In reply to your mail be advised that i shall provide you with the bank account to send the $200 in few hours.

Thanks for your co-operation

Yours Truly,

James Saunders

Attention:

Sir,

Following my earlier email, kindly send the $200 by wire transfer to the below accredited fiduciary tax receiving agent bank account:

account name J. S.
Bank name UNICAJA
Bank address AVDA RICARDO SORIANO 29 MARBELLA 29600 MALAGA SPAIN
Iban ES41 2103 3016 96 0030XXXXXX
Swift code UCJAES2M

And send me the transfer slips for confirmation and follow up with the release of your funds.

Yours Faithfully,

James Saunders
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmsjdud@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:51 pm

Dear

Sir,

Thanks for your response message with the contents well noted. In reply to your mail with the contents well noted. In reply to your mail be advised to kindly send me the transfer slip for confirmation after you send the $200 today,to enable me follow up immediately and process the release of your funds into your chase bank account.

However, i have made attempts to reach you, but you weren't picking your calls.

Yours Faithfully,

James Saunders
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.