Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

geithner.treasury.gov@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 am

Re: Fund Release via CERTIFIED CHECK!!!

U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.
Email: geithner.treasury.gov@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Timothy F. Geithner. The Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. However, by virtue of my position as the Secretary of the Treasury, I have irrevocably instructed the Federal Reserve Board to approve your fund release via issuance of a CERTIFIED CHEQUE drawn on FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, which is the authourized bank for your fund release.

However, as a former President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and being a versatile banker of repute with about 25 years experience in the financial sector, I wish to state categorically that a CERTIFIED CHEQUE of $6,500,000.00 USD drawn on Federal Reserve Bank will be issued and sent to you via the US Postal Service at no cost to you. Every and all cost associated with the delivery of the CHEQUE has been pre-paid by the U.S Government. The only cost associated with your fund release is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $150.00 USD. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S Monetary Policy; and it is the ONLY expenses you will incurr before the CHEQUE will be sent to your mailing address. Hence, you are advised to send the $150.00 USD via Western Union or MoneyGram ONLY to "MR. EDWARD JONES" who is the nominated receiver for the $150.00 USD. The wiring d etails is stated below:

Receiver: Edward Jones
Receiver's Location: Monroe, Louisiana USA
Test Question: Color
Answer: Orange
Amount: $150.00 USD

You can get more facts about the U.S. Department of the Treasury on this link http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx

Please get back to me with a quick confirmation of your mailing addresss and the payment slip for the $150.00 USD.

Yours Sincerely,

Timothy F. Geithner
Secretary of the Treasury
Wayne
Site Admin

timothygeithner@libero.it

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 25, 2012 7:02 am

Received: by 10.216.195.209 with SMTP id p59csp18434wen;
Wed, 23 May 2012 05:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.152.144.234 with SMTP id sp10mr25092771lab.51.1337775467786;
Wed, 23 May 2012 05:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <timothygeithner@libero.it>
Received: from outrelay03.libero.it (outrelay03.libero.it. [212.52.84.103])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id sm5si7524620lab.25.2012.05.23.05.17.47;
Wed, 23 May 2012 05:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of timothygeithner@libero.it designates
212.52.84.103 as permitted sender) client-ip=212.52.84.103;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
timothygeithner@libero.it designates 212.52.84.103 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=timothygeithner@libero.it
X-CTCH-Spam: Unknown
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A0B0204.4FBCD56A.020B,ss=1,re=0.000,fgs=0
X-libjamoibt: 1821
Received: from wmail73 (172.31.0.37) by outrelay03.libero.it (8.5.140)
id 4FB3C03900F30495; Wed, 23 May 2012 14:17:46 +0200
Message-ID: <20106936.271491337775466870.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:17:46 +0200 (CEST)
From: "timothygeithner@libero.it" <timothygeithner@libero.it>
Reply-To: "timothygeithner@libero.it" <timothygeithner@libero.it>
Subject: Request For Urgent Business Relationship.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-SenderIP: 82.128.16.212
X-libjamv: 5JM9OxjlEAI=
X-libjamsun: b2mE3HeeijArd9kq//Z38zdWhXwN8YRFt6NUM0LZDww=

Attention:

It is with trust and confidence that I make this urgent and important business
proposal to you. I am U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. I have been
assigned by my colleague to seek a foreign partner in the transfer of the sum
of US$46million (fourty six million United States Dollars) only. This sum arose
from a eliberate over-invoicing of a particular contract awarded corporation in

We have been safeguarding this sum for some time now, awaiting an appropriate
time when the money can be transferred into a safe archive, pending our arrival
for the sharing and utilization with the owner of the account. Now the
Government has ordered that all debts owed foreign contractors by the USA
government be paid immediately. On the strength of this order, we wish to take
advantage of it to present you or your company as one of the contractors being
owed by the USA government.

Meanwhile, we have agreed that the sum will be shared thus, 70% will be for us
(I and my colleague), 20% will be for you for collaborating and providing the
necessary assistance while the remaining 10% has been allotted for expenses
that might be incurred in the course of this transaction.

Note, that the nature of your company's business is irrelevant to this
transaction as all arrangements have been concluded for a successful and hitch-
free transaction. This sum is still in suspense account of my corporation with
Bank of Africa. You are required to email the following information to us
without further delay:

(1) Your company name and address
(2) Your phone and fax numbers
(3) Your bank name and address, phone/fax numbers
(4) Your account number

We have taken measures to ensure that there are no risks involved on both
parties.
NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction, please inform
us so that we can look for another reliable person who can assist in this
respect.

Best regards,
Mr. Timothy Geithner
US Treasury Secretary
Direct Tel: +19406034877
Direct email: t_geithner@rocketmail.com
---
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Henrietta, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: Fund Release via CERTIFIED CHECK!!!
Received: from [95.30.132.148] (HELO User)
by fe1-mc.corbina.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.2)
with SMTP id 108178891; Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:28:39 +0400
Reply-To: <geithner.treasury.gov@gmail.com>
From: "Secretary of state (Hillary Clinton)"<info@us.gov>

Washington, D.C.
Email: geithner.treasury.gov@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Timothy F. Geithner. The Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. However, by virtue of my position as the Secretary of the Treasury, I have irrevocably instructed the Federal Reserve Board to approve your fund release via issuance of a CERTIFIED CHECK drawn on FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, which is the authourized bank for your fund release.

However, as a former President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and being a versatile banker of repute with about 25 years experience in the financial sector, I wish to state categorically that a CERTIFIED CHECK of $6,500,000.00 USD drawn on Federal Reserve Bank will be issued and sent to you via the US Postal Service at no cost to you. Every and all cost associated with the delivery of the CHECK has been pre-paid by the U.S Government. The only cost associated with your fund release is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $150.00 USD. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S Monetary Policy; and it is the ONLY expenses you will incurr before the CHECK will be sent to your mailing address. Hence, you are advised to send the $150.00 USD via Western Union or MoneyGram ONLY to "MR. CURTIS DANIELS" who is the nominated receiver for the $150.00 USD. The wiring de tails is stated below:

Receiver: CURTIS DANIELS
Receiver's Location: California USA
Test Question: Color
Answer: Blue
Amount: $150.00 USD

You can get more facts about the U.S. Department of the Treasury on this link http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx

Please get back to me with a quick confirmation of your mailing addresss and the payment slip for the $150.00 USD.

Yours Sincerely,

Timothy F. Geithner
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

timothygeithner.treasury@homemail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Payment Notice from the Treasury
X-Originating-IP: [103.11.74.3]
Authentication-Results: mta1179.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=homemail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=homemail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server42537x.masterweb.net) (103.11.74.3)
by mta1179.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:29:15 -0700
Received: from k8157040 by server42537x.masterweb.net with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <k8157040@server42537x.masterweb.net>)
id 1SfDqy-0002kz-Qr
for XXXXXX; Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:29:04 -0400
Subject: Payment Notice from the Treasury
X-PHP-Script: coklatcake.com/wp-content/themes/twentyten/finish.php for 41.138.186.25
From: US Department of the Treasury <timothygeithner.treasury@homemail.com>

Washington, D.C.
Email: timothygeithner.treasury@homemail.com
Date: 06/14/2012
Dear Beneficiary,
I am Timothy F. Geithner. The Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. However, by virtue of my position as the Secretary of the Treasury, I have irrevocably instructed the Federal Reserve Bank to approve your fund release via issuance of a CERTIFIED CHECK drawn on CITIBANK N.A., which is the authourized bank for your fund release.
However, as a former President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and being a versatile banker of repute with about 25 years experience in the financial sector, I wish to state categorically that a CERTIFIED CHECK of $6,500,000.00 USD drawn on CITIBANK N.A. will be issued and sent to you via the US Postal Service at no cost to you. Every and all cost associated with the delivery of the CHECK has been pre-paid by the U.S Government. The only cost associated with your fund release is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $150.00 USD. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S Monetary Policy; and it is the ONLY expenses you will incurr before the CHECK will be sent to your mailing address. Hence, you are advised to send the $150.00 USD via Western Union or MoneyGram ONLY to "ROBERT ALLISON" who is the nominated receiver for the $150.00 USD. The wiring details is stated below:
RECEIVER'S NAME: ROBERT ALLISON
DESTINATION: BRUNSWICK GEORGIA, USA
TEST QUESTION: SKY COLOR
ANSWER: BLUE
Amount: $150 USD
You can get more facts about the U.S. Department of the Treasury on the link below: http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx
Please get back to me with a quick confirmation of your mailing addresss and the payment details for the $150.00 USD.
Yours Sincerely,
Timothy F. Geithner
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re:ustd@globomail.com ronaldrecker2012@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 am

* 220.228.108.5 New Centry Infocomm Tech. Co., Ltd. Taipei Taiwan

Received: from User (unknown [208.115.194.221])
by IPVAD.davicom.com.tw (Postfix) with ESMTPA id CFF671B43BA;
Sun, 5 Aug 2012 00:28:49 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: <ustd@globomail.com>
From: "U.S TREASURY AND DEPARTMENT"<ronaldrecker2012@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: READ CAREFULLY 220.228.108.5
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 17:35:58 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <20120804162850.CFF671B43BA@IPVAD.davicom.com.tw>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

US TREASURY AND DEPARTMENT
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue
,NW Washington, D.C 20220
U.S.A.

From Timothy F. Geithner (Secretary of the US TREASURY AND DEPARTMENT)

Sir/Madam,
The Usa Treasury and Department is bureau In The United States of America providing central payment services to Federal Program Agencies, operating the federal government's collections and deposit systems, providing government-wide accounting and reporting services and managing the collection of delinquent debt owed to the government. The Usa Treasury and Department focuses its financial crimes investigations on such criminal activities as corporate fraud, securities and commodities fraud, health care fraud, financial institution fraud, mortgage fraud, insurance fraud, mass marketing fraud, and money laundering. These are the identified priority crime problem areas of the Financial Crimes Section (FCS) of the Usa Treasury and Department.

Accordingly, the intelligence report reaching us reveals that the sum of $3,500,000.00 (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) which is Suppose to have been Paid to your Favor as Compensation Payment from the Federation Account of the Federal Reserve Account in New York Usa under the Approval of the Obama's Government for further transfer into your Local Checking account for your confirmation. However, the fact has to be stated here that in as much as we are committed to certify your transfer ok in line with the U. S. Financial Control Act as defined in Title 18, United States Code, Sections 1956 & 1957; as well as Title 18, United States Code, Section 1961 (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt organizations Act), basic due official process must be observed in order to produce a transparent and definite result.

Accordingly, you are required to be Respond Back to This Office with Your Full Name: _____Your Complete Address (Physical Address with Zip Code not P.O.BOX) : ____Name of City of Residence:_____Country:________Direct Telephone Number:_____Mobile:Number:_____Occupation:&AGE______________________________ Copy of int'l passport, drivers license, or any valid ID card.

You are to be informed that this transaction is expected to last for a week, therefore, you are humbly and respectfully advised by this Agency to treat this matter as urgent to enable us do our job very well and be able to give meaningful result since we have been appointed by the United States of America to oversee this payment to the end because of the excessive scam going on all over the world. The Usa Treasury and Department has tried to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Proper and Relevant Offices in charge of Abandoned Funds to effect the payment of your compensation fee of $3,500,000.00 (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) which was approved by both the British government and the USA Government into your account without any delay. The only process is that you will have to contact the Payment in London UK.

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,

Timothy F. Geithner (Secretary of the US TREASURY AND DEPARTMENT)

Cc:United States Treasury and Department
Cc: The Federal Reserve Account New York
Cc: Office of Law Enforcement Coordination (OLEC)
Cc: Financial Management Service
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.