Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

hsb.c@acdcfan.com www.qatar.airway.claim@outlook.com

Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:57 am

Return-Path: <navneet@jnu.ac.in>
Reply-To: hsb.c@acdcfan.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 03:20:38 +0530
Subject: Qatar Airways Claim Your payment.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello congratulations dear winner kindly view the attachment for your prize.

Thank you,
Qatar Airways Claim Your payment.

attachment;
filename="QATAR_AIRWAYS_PAYMENT_OFFER_2014.doc"

!!!!You Must be 16 Year’s or Over to Claim a Prize!!!!

© WN 2014 © WN 2014

E-mail: www.qatar.airway.claim@live.co.uk

AUTHORIZED BY: EURO/ASIA INC.

This is to inform you that your E-mail address is one of our top 3 Beneficiary Draw here in Qatar Airways Duty Free London held this Quarter November 2014 Payment ,the results were released today being three working days 2014 and your e-mail was attached to Ticket/Lotto Number. [557] award draw Online Worldwide Internet Awareness Promotion Payment, your e-mail was among for the 3 lucky winners who won Price Money of {ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR’S ONLY}, here in Qatar Airways Duty Award This Quarter 2014. We the management of Qatar Airways Duty Free Award Payment Offer, are going to credit your Prize Money award through Reserve Bank Transfer Service New Delhi India Department system Account Online Wire Transferring fast machine, immediately your Application Form Information is received, the process of transfer will take place to your personal bank account on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by means of Internet Electronic transfer, Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] or any other means you may wish to your Locality Account / Country through our correspondence International Money Transfer Service New Delhi Branch account custody.

Special note: All participants were selected randomly from E-mail World Wide MICROSOFT CORP, collects all the E-mail addresses of the people that are using especially yahoo mail, Gmail, msn mail, rediffmail, hotmail, icq mail online and offline on messenger Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Qatar airways Duty Free UK in its struggle to alleviate poverty.
While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, Qatar Airways Duty Free payment offer wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see your Application Form to our Office, via our E-mail below :
www.qatar.airway.claim@outlook.com

The CEO Qatar Airways Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Akbar Al Baker {picked the winning ticket}
Tel-Cell Number: +447014217131 , +447014217300

These are your Winning Information and Identification Numbers:
Reference Number........................ .........02-0H-08
Ticket/Lotto Number...................... Ticket No 557
Batch Number.........................0852-K
File Number........................FA-1305U-ID
Serial Number.......................... Series No: 16
Category ..................................... 2nd Category
Sir/madam 

I write to apply and Participate for the release of my Fund Offer with regards to the winning notification that was received on my E-mail ID from QATAR AIRWAYS DUTY FREE PAYMENT BOARD E-MAIL SELECTED DRAW SENDER , of England. I was made to believe that this sum $1,000,000.00 USD is Wire Transfer in Favor of my Name to be credited in my personal bank account with good faith.
Below is my Personal Information to Participate?:
My Full name…………………….... 
My Address.............................................,
My Country........................................................  
My Mobile Number ……………........................... 
My Fax #: ............................................ 
My Age.................................. 
My Date of birth................................................. 
Marital Status..................................................
My Winning E-mail ID:……………………..
Sex……… …………………
Occupation...........................................
Scan copy of your Valid ID proof.........................

Payment Option
Mode of payment: {1} Wire Online Transfer {2} Cash Consignment

{1.}:  PROVIDE YOUR BANKING DETAILS BELOW FOR CLAIM

1, Bank Name:...................................  2 , A/C Name:...............................
3 , A/C Number.................................    4 , Swift Code:..............................
5 , Branch...........................................

{2} :  PROVIDE YOUR HOME ADDRESS DETAILS BELOW FOR CLAIM

1, Your Name: ............................ 2 , Your Present Home Address:......................
3 , Your Present Office Address: ....................... 4 , Next Of Kin:........................
I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned Fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application Participate will be favorably granted by your good office desk Qatar Airways Payment Offer.

You are required to forward your winning details immediately
Via to these e-mail addresses: www.qatar.airway.claim@outlook.com

And note that you must send your {PARTICIPATE APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE} to our Payment Wire Online Department e-mail ID , for verification purposes to enable them release your prize money award direct to your personal bank account Through our corresponded International Money Transfer Service Department..

Our work is challenging, but our mission is simple:

Help reduce poverty.

Here is one of the Beneficiaries who won.

The CEO of Qatar Airways, His Excellency, Mr. Akbar Al Baker (centre) and Senior VP of Qatar Duty Free, Mr Keith Hunter, picked the winning ticket. — at Qatar Duty Free.

Congratulations to Mr Dilli Ram Parajuli, Nepali national, winner of One Million US Dollars, Ticket No 1922. 
The Draw was conducted on 25th of September 2013.
The CEO of Qatar Airways and Qatar Duty Free, Mr Akbar Al Baker (Centre), picked the winning ticket.
Qatar Tourism Authority and Qatar Airways launched a contest on twitter to promote the event on social media.
The response was enthusiastic with close to 2,000 tweeters participating from Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. 
The three lucky winners; Linzi Gaston, Ahmed Fahed Al Kuwari and Jason Suen, each won a ticket to Dinner in the Sky, where they enjoyed a 3 course meal catered by W Hotel Doha seated at a table suspended 50 metres above ground.

© 2014 Qatar Duty Free. All rights reserved.

The CEO of Qatar Airways and Qatar Duty Free, Mr. Akbar Al Baker (centre), picked the winning ticket.
© 2014 Qatar Duty Free. All rights reserved
In this regards, it is important you know that there are two kinds of lottery games organized by the UK National Lottery; the RESIDENTIAL LOTTERY draws and the NON- RESIDENTIAL LOTTERY draws. In the former (RESIDENTIAL LOTTERY), it is strictly for permanent residence of UK and every participant for this lottery draw must enter the lottery by purchasing a lottery ticket, while in the later (NON-RESIDENTIAL LOTTERY), participants are entered for this lottery as independent participants where e-mail address are drawn from various companies and individual websites for the draws, with intention of helping more people. For the NON- RESIDENTIAL LOTTERY draws. Beneficiaries are responsible for the payment of any due charges prior of transferring of fund.

=

Redirected VOIP numbers.
+447014217131
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* FleXtel Ltd

+447014217300
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* FleXtel Ltd