Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 9

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 9

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Received: from [41.138.183.89] by web141204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:16:40 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
Message-ID: <1348586200.71891.YahooMailClassic@web141204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: info@santanders-uk.com
Subject: From: Santander Bank Plc

SANTANDER BANK PLC

36 KOFI ABAYOMI ST, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA.

Attn:Esteem Beneficiary,

Having received all the payment documents, receipts /certificate of approval mail to us by your Legal representative (Trevor Jones Esq) and subsequent instruction to effect transfer to the account below:

1. Bank Name: National Australia Bank

2. Bank Address: Corner of Kessels Rd and Logan Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122

3. Bank Account Number B.S.B 080035

4. Account Number 170622966

5. Bank Code OR SWIFT NATAAU3303M

The Board of Directors after this last minute meeting with your lawyer and the investigators(Financial Intelligence Unit FIU) we the paying bank has been directed to asks for direct confirmation from you on these directives from your representative (Trevor Jones Esq) and also the address where all the 12 original documents will be dispatched to as soon as possible.

Send the address, phone number for the dispatch of the original documents.

We anticipate prompt reply towards the confirmation of the Bank account as Santander Bank will not be held for any irregular transfer.

Please Quote This Payment Codes (Code :Fgn/STB3124-File111-STB) In All Conversation Or Else You Will Not Be Recognized As A Beneficiary With This Government And Note Any Further Message Without (Code :Fgn/STB3124-File111-STB) should be disregarded.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs.Rose Martins.

Director Admin. Santander Bank
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Subject: FERMETURE DE VOTRE COMPTE YAHOO!
From: =?windows-1252?B?TJLpcXVpcGUgWWFob28gISE=?= <services.00infor1@mail.com>

Cher(e)s Membres,

Suite aux nombreuses plaintes de certains de nos utilisateurs face au phénomène de pourriels (courriels indésirables) L'équipe Yahoo Mail a décidée d’engager une lutte contre ces pourriels en lançant une campagne d'actualisation de vos données.

Vous devez pour cela remplir la fiche ci dessous et nous la faire parvenir dans les 24 heures qui suivent la réception du message. Un nouveau code d’accès à nos services vous sera communiqué, code qui sera dorénavant précédé de votre mot de passe.
Cette opération nous permettra de réduire très sensiblement les spams et vous permettre de pouvoir utiliser plus aisément nos services. Faute de remplir ce formulaire, votre adresse électronique sera purement et simplement supprimée.

Cliquez sur "Répondre" Remplissez la grille d'informations. Ensuite
cliquez sur "Envoyer" une fois le remplissage terminé.

Champs obligatoire (*)

CONFIRMATION DE VOTRE IDENTITÉ

NOMS(*) : ……………………………………………………...
PRÉNOMS(*) : ………………………………………………...

VÉRIFICATION DE VOTRE COMPTE

ADRESSE ÉLECTRONIQUE YAHOO MAIL(*): ……………….............
MOT DE PASSE(*) : …………………………………………………..............
ADRESSE ALTERNATIVE(*) : ……………………………………..............
MOT DE PASSE(*):..............................................................

INFORMATIONS PERSONNELLES

SEXE(*) : ………………………………………………………………....
AGE(*) : …………………………………………………………..........
PROFESSION(*) : …………………………………………………......
PAYS / VILLE DE RÉSIDENCE(*) : ………………………………..
NUMÉRO DE TÉLÉPHONE MOBILE(*):…………………………..

Veillez nous excuser pour tous les désagréments que pourrait engendrer cette opération.

Cordialement.

L'équipe Yahoo Mail respecte votre vie privée. Veuillez consulter notre déclaration de confidentialité en ligne
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:36 pm

X-Originating-IP: [199.229.232.101]
Authentication-Results: mta1019.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=contactbase.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=contactbase.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO d1.com) (199.229.232.101)
by mta1019.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 25 Sep 2012 01:26:36 -0700
Received: from 182.73.58.242 ([182.73.58.242])
by d1.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id q8P1L52N017096
Subject: Re- YOUR FUND HELD BY THE DEFUNCT BANK OF CREDIT & COMMERCE INTERNATIONAL:

Deposit Insurance Fund For Depositors and Investors (DIF)

Tel: +353-216017586

Re- YOUR FUND HELD BY THE DEFUNCT BANK OF CREDIT & COMMERCE INTERNATIONAL:

This notification is being sent to you concerning your unpaid fund in the total sum of US9.256M USD only held by the defunct Bank of Credit & Commerce International (BCCI), Ireland. The DIF protects depositors' funds in the unlikely event of the financial failure of the paying bank.

WHY WE HAVE CONTACTED YOU?

We have contacted you because as we continue to recover funds deposited under the failed and closed BCCI, DIF has identified you as one of the beneficiaries of the closed BCCI bank deposits. Verified information in the Liquidator’s Certificates and Deposit Registers confirmed your fund has been kept in the strong room of the Central Bank of Ireland as an unclaimed property since July 2009 when BCCI was closed.

We plan to process and pay this fund to you as soon as we receive your response. You are required to urgently reach the desk officer below (Assistant Inspector General for Material Payment Reviews) in charge of Recovery of funds/Payments; Attn: Jean-Charles Brisard.

Yours sincerely,

Jean-Charles Brisard.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Received: from [196.28.249.36] by web194004.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:58:03 SGT
Message-ID: <1348534683.82998.YahooMailClassic@web194004.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:58:03 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: almanlsaadiq@voila.fr
Subject: Awaiting your urgent response.

Dear Friend.

My name is Mr. Almanl Saadiq, an Accountant with a bank in West Africa. I will like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$8.5 Million. I got your contact from the Internet on my search for Honest/ Reliable person or company to execute this business together.

SUBJECT: After due consideration, I have fully agreed to privately invest extensively in a very business venture. I am intending to retire from government services to private business I decided to contact you for an urgent business proposal. I have decided to deal with a neutral person like you because of the nature of the transaction as I will equally be happy to arrange with you on terms of trade and possible transfer of the funds needed for the investment into your company ?s account or personal account.

To enable me start the process and remittance of the fund into your bank account successfully within 9 banking days, I need the following information from you by e-mail:

1.Full name:
2.Address:
3.Country:
4. Private cell phone:
5. Occupation:
6. Age.

Note that as soon as I receive this information i forwarded it the appropriate departments for final processing and approvals. With the modalities I have worked out to makes it possible for you to act as the next of kin to my late customer whose account is presently dormant for claims who died 10 years ago with his family in a car accident.

This transfer is 100% risk free having done all the underground works locally for the smooth transfer of the fund into your bank account within the shortest period. I advised that you should keep this transaction a top secret and rest all correspondence to e-mail or phone only, because I am occupying a sensitive position in the government circle and also this is once in a lifetime opportunity.

Finally I want you to assure me that you will work on my instruction and my own share of the money will be safe. You will be rewarded with (40% which is $3.4 million) of the total sum for your honest assistance and co-operation, (60% which is $5.1 Million) remain for me.

Contact me by return mail for any question and further discussion on Email:

Awaiting your urgent response.

Best regards,
Mr. Almanl Saadiq.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:39 pm

X-Originating-IP: [165.21.101.74]
X-Authentication-Warning: discus.singnet.com.sg: cooluser set sender to marianho@singnet.com.sg using -f
To: info@bc.co.uk
Return-Path: <marianho@singnet.com.sg>
Subject: End Of Year Promo

BRITISH COLUMBIA NATIONAL LOTTERY BC-49,
Unit 5, Tiger Court, Kings Drive,Kings Business Park,
Prescot, Knowsley, Liverpool, L34 1BH.
Confirm Winning: http://www.canada.com/life/lotteries/lo ... sults.html
BC-49 Lottery Chip NO: IMP/73253CA/2012

Dear Lucky Winner,

It is apparent that this notification will come to you as a surprise but please find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over your success in the just concluded and official publication of results of the e- mail electronic online Sweepstakes organized by The BRITISH COLUMBIA NATIONAL LOTTERY in conjunction with the British Government and the London 2012 End Of Year Promo Committee held on SAT 09/22 2012 here in London.
A Draft of £1,000,000.00 (One Million, Pounds Sterling) will be issued in your name as one of the lucky winners as soon as you contact our payment bank in UK (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND).

It is important to note that your award was confirmed and released with the following Winning particulars attached to it.

(1) Winning No: 11 17 18 25 27 34
(2) Bonus No: 35
(3) Draw Date: SAT 09/22

For Validation Purpose, Forward The Following Information as Listed Below and Send to the Office of Royal Bank Of Scotland through (Mr. REEDS BEN): E-mail ( royalwordpay-2012@hotmail.co.uk )

.Residential address:
.Tel(Mobile):
.Nationality/Country:
.Full Names:
.Age/Sex:
.Occupation/Position:

CLICK REPLY AND SEND DETAILS FOR VALIDATION TO (Mr. REEDS BEN).
E-mail: royalwordpay-2012@hotmail.co.uk
Tel: +44-702-406-8595

NOTE: You are to keep this winning a top secret from the public until your claims has been processed and remitted to you to avoid double crossing and disqualification, this is part of the security protocols (This is very important).

Sincerely,
Mrs. Myleene Klass
Lottery Presenter General,
British Columbia National Lotto.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

X-Originating-IP: [217.20.163.106]
Authentication-Results: mta1067.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.fr; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.fr; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO rozvitok.wnet.ua) (217.20.163.106)
by mta1067.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 25 Sep 2012 01:09:00 -0700
Received: from rozvitok.wnet.ua (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by rozvitok.wnet.ua (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id q8OFSlfX065661
for <XXXXXX>; Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:28:48 +0300 (EEST)
(envelope-from www@rozvitok.wnet.ua)
Received: (from www@localhost)
by rozvitok.wnet.ua (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id q8OFSlIE065660;
Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:28:47 +0300 (EEST)
(envelope-from www)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:28:47 +0300 (EEST)
Message-Id: <201209241528.q8OFSlIE065660@rozvitok.wnet.ua>
Subject: REMITTANCE OF US$15.5;MILLION
Reply-To: edward64white@yahoo.in
MIME-Version: 1.0

FROM MR. Edward White.
BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT,
(E.S.Q.) BANK OF AFRICA.
Benin Republic Cotonou.
Reply to me here Email: (edward52white@hotmail.com)

REMITTANCE OF US15.5;MILLION
CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE. VERY URGENT ATTENTION.

Please i want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for bringing this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue
and i know that this message will come to you as a surprise, Pls this is not a joke and i will not like you to jeopardise with it.

My Urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this legal transaction. I am a banker by profession from Benin Republic in West Africa and currently holding the post of director Auditing and accounting
unit of the bank.I have the opportunity of transferring the left over Funds (US15.5million) of one of my bank clients who died Along with his entire family in a plane crash on December 6 2003. please go through the website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

And I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury account as an unclaim fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased
customer.Please I would like you to keep this proposal as top secret.And the sharing of this fund we be 50% for you then 50% for me.

From banking experience it will take up to seven ( 7) working days to conclude this transfer. I sincerely need your help because this might be my first and last opportunity of hitting big money. I also would want you to
treat this affair as both urgent, top secret and confidential. I want you to also know that this transaction will involve some expenses which will be shared among both of us.This payment will be effected through Swift
Telegraphic Transfer.

Your Urgent response is needed for immediatey so that i can send to you application form which you have to fill and send to the bank for the transfer of the 15.5 million USA dollars in your receiving bank account.

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

Your Name....................
Your Home Addresses..........
City........................
Country.....................
Home Telephone...............
Private Telephone............
Fax No........................
Marital Status.................
Age.............................
Occupation......................
Religion........................
YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS....
International Passport or ID card.......

Thank you.

MR. Edward White,
Call Phone Number (229 68-1071-92)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Received: from [212.52.153.148] by web28802.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Sep 2012 04:45:17 BST
Message-ID: <1348544717.17557.YahooMailClassic@web28802.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 04:45:17 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: ani.justinyak1@gmail.com
Subject: I AM INTERESTED IN YOU.

Greetings my dearest one,my name is Aniccet Justin Yak am 25 years old Girl from Southern sudan. I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee. My father Dr. Justin YAK Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin YAK, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. One faithful morning I opened my late father's briefcase and found documents which my beloved father used and deposit money in a Bank in Burkina Faso , with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when I will get married it demand by their Authority.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much with you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $5.6Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who hah threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours
Aniccet Justin Yak
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Subject: Transfer Status
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?WESTERN_UNION=AE?= <zenithbankghanalimit@gmail.com>

Attn:Dear Valued Customer/Beneficiary,

I have now known the reason why you have not been receiving your funds through all the financial money transfer institute in Ghana Africa,no matter any amount paid,as this is because your name was registered under telex-pend as an ordinary recommended casual beneficiary without an access transfer account via the money laundering black list record in Africa and i have successfully deleted your name from the black list this morning and arranged for a (SCT) special customer transfer which are automatically assigned for your immediate pick up of $4,000 USD daily, knowing with faith that you will truly compensate me greatly after you have successfully received all your fund without any hindrance again this time and note that this transfer will only commence for fourteen (14 ) working days apart of Sundays and the total sum is US$5 Million (US) Dollars that will be transferred to you splitly from the western union money transfer and the left balance will be load into an ATM/VISA/Master Card which will be registered and delivered to you within three (3) working days to your door-step in your country,but this first arranged $4,000 USD will be remitted to you today unfailingly via western union transfer order,as you strictly adhere our advice of terms and conditions,in accordance with the Western Union Money Transfer regulatory procedure to make sure that you can pick this money immediately today without any further delay nor hindrance from your end like previous time.

THIS IS THE FIRST PRE-ARRANGED TRANSFER DETAILS:
MTCN: 877 - XXXX - 634
SENDER: TONY PRINCE
AMOUNT: $4,000.00
QUESTION: WHAT FOR ?
ANSWER: YELLOW

IMPORTANTLY:This pre-arranged MTCN given to you on this mail are not complete digit ten (10) number and unregistered to be active for your immediate collection/cash-up at any western union branch nearest to you,because we have to create an official access transfer account first as the real funds beneficiary and avoid all these previous mistakes that has been causing your funds not transferred successfully and thereafter register it officially and the cost of creating an official access transfer account with the Western Union is $165 (US) Dollars and you are requested to send this fees immediately through our authorized cashier information below and upon the received this fee,your funds release will be release immediately and you will never in your life ask to make any further payment because this is the only payment involved in this TRANSACTION.

THIS IS OUR AUTHORIZED CASHIER PAYMENT RECEIVING DETAILS:
Receiver Name:--------TONY PRINCE
City:----------------------------ACCRA
Amount:--------------------$165 (US) DOLLARS
Question:-------------------WHAT COLOR ?
Answer:----------------------YELLOW

We await your prompt response to receive the payment information.

Regards,

Pastor Martins A. Kar-luno
Public Relation's & Transfer Officer
Western Union Money Transfer Dept.
No.162 Crescent Avenue Lome Togo / Accra Ghana Boarders
Tel.:+233243601243
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Received: from [196.29.210.142] by web190603.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Sep 2012 17:06:50 SGT
Message-ID: <1348564010.3486.YahooMailClassic@web190603.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 17:06:50 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

The UN Regional Office,
London,
England.
25th, September, 2012.
Attention: If You Have Been Scammed Before

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have been mandated to inform you that due to the scam in West Africa , and its environs your payment has been moved to a more secured country in Europe , where we have a bilateral financial working relationship with a Bank there and the payment will be made via an ATM Card.
Therefore, with this your transactions in mind i would advice that you re-send your Inheritance or contract,and your Banking information ,to enable me send same to our Banking partners in one of these selected European countries , for your fund to be paid through the issuance of an ATM Card and the PIN Number will be sent to you via a secured Courier mail as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Dr. Marie-Jane Douglas.
United Nations Foreign Transactions Co-coordinator.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Subject: Release of Contract/Inheritance Funds

From The Desk of the President:
DR. GOODLUCK E. JONATHAN.
Email: jonathan111@presidency.com

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS A FOLLOWING UP TO MY YESTERDAY DISCUSSION IN RESPECT OF YOUR
CONTRACT PAYMENT OF WHICH HAS BEEN DELAYED FOR MORE THAN FIVE YEARS
{5YRS} BECAUSE OF UNFORSEEN REASONS THAT ARE NOT OF YOUR OWN MAKING AS
A CONTRACTOR TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

HOWEVER, THE GOOD NEWS NOW IS THAT I’M COMPELLED BECAUSE OF MY
PROMISES TO THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN PRESIDENT, THE UNITED NATION
SECRETARY GENERAL WHO HAS BEEN IN MY COUNTRY FOR THE PAST FOUR DAYS TO
MAKE SURE THAT I’M STILL KEEPING TO THOSE MY PROMISES AND TO THE
EUROPEAN UNION THAT EVERY OUTSTANDING GENUINE CONTRACT PAYMENT WOULD
BE PAID NOW THAT
I HAVE BEEN SWORNED IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.YOU HAVE EVERY
REASON TO BE THANKSFULL TO GOD THAT YOUR FILE IS AMONG THE ONES THAT I
HAVE PERSONALLY APPROVED FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE THE MOMENT YOU COMPLY
WITH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. THIS FUND IS READY FOR YOU AND NOTHING WILL
MAKE YOU NOT TO GET IT NOW JUST WORK WITH THE AUTHORITY THAT IS IN
CHARGE AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR FUND RELEASE TO YOU.

• ALSO, I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT IF I TELL YOU THAT I WILL HANDLE
YOUR DAY TO DAY TRANSACTION OF YOUR PAYMENT I’M TELLING YOU LIES
BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IN TIME WHAT IS IN MY HEAD WHICH OCCUPIED MY
TIME IS HOW TO FORM THE NEW GOVERNMENT.SO I HEREBY DIRECT YOU TO THE
PERSON IN CHARGE OF CONTRACT PAYMENT OFFICIALLY WHO IS A SENIOR BANKER
WITH FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. ON CONTRACT PAYMENT ‘MR. ALEX OTTI’
AND THIS IS HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU TO IMMEDIATELY SEND YOUR
CURRENT BANK INFORMATION TO HIM { firstbanknigeria.telex1@gmail.com }.
HIS NO: +234-8099693680, SEND YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER TO HIM TOO
FOR EASY ACCESS.

FURTHERMORE, THIS IS THE PERSON THAT IS OFFICIALLY IN CHARGE OF YOUR
CONTRACT PAYMENT AND I HEREBY ADVICE YOU THAT YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH
HIM AND CONCLUDE YOUR TRANSACTION NOW BEFORE THE MONEY GOVERNMENT SET
ASIDE FOR THIS PAYMENT IS EXHAUSTED AND DON’T LOOSE THIS GOLDEN
OPPORTUNITY THIS TIME AROUND.YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET IN
TOUCH WITH THIS MAN IN CHARGE AND LET HIM DEAL WITH YOU TO CONCLUDE
YOUR TRANSACTION.

CONGRATULATIONS

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. GOODLUCK E. JONATHAN (GCON, OFRN, MMNI, MOFRN)
President, Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.