Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 9

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 9

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Received: from [41.218.231.131] by web193403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:17:04 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
Message-ID: <1348834624.67001.YahooMailNeo@web193403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:17:04 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: "Mr.Raj Patel" <mikkyroyal@yahoo.com>
Subject: Business Partnership Request

Hello,

I am writing you this short note following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us, As the Funds Manager of Fidelity Investment International The World Largest Fund Management Company with over 1.2 Trillion Euros in Capital Investment Fund, Nevertheless, as the Fidelity Fund Manager.

I handle all our Investor’s Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annual on each of the Investor’s Marginal Capital Fund. As an expert, I have made 11.5 million euros from the Investor’s EMRCP and here by looking for someone to trust, who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund.

All confirmable documents and information to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your Acceptance, Meanwhile,I have worked out the modalities and technicalities where by the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 60% for me and 40% for you.If you are interested, please send the following details.

(1) Your full name.
(2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.
(3) Company name, Position and Contact Address.
(4) Profession, Age and Marital Status

Yours Sincerely

Mr.Raj Patel.
Funds Manager of Fidelity Investment
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Received: from [64.250.127.236] by web180803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Sep 2012 05:52:24 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
Message-ID: <1348836744.88470.YahooMailClassic@web180803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 05:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: sandragodwin32@yahoo.in
Subject: hi

Hello
my name is Sandra I saw your mail when i was browsing because i am looking for an honest partner for friendship i hope you don't mind,
please write me back i will like to here for u so i can tell
you more about myself and we can exchange picture too
thanks from Sandra
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:51 pm

X-Originating-IP: [173.226.116.12]
Authentication-Results: mta1161.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=boudl.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=boudl.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO sinfinder.com) (173.226.116.12)
by mta1161.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 28 Sep 2012 05:57:40 -0700
X-Default-Received-SPF: pass (skip=loggedin (res=PASS)) x-ip-name=41.211.201.234;
Reply-To: <revmarkbeanheadpaymentofficer@yahoo.es>
Subject: Good News To You

We have arrested all the fraud people that has been cheating you and
collecting your money here in Nigeria we are the new ATM CARD office
with EFCC office.

here in Nigeria now your ATM CARD will reach your hand today or
tomorrow it will cost you nothing but only $125.00usd that is all once
this fees is paid we will give you delivery tracking number to enable
you know when it reach your home.
This is the Name where you can make the payment.

Receiver Name: Benjamin Aliboh.
Address Lagos Nigeria
Test Question In God
Test Answer We Trust
Your Sender name..
MTCN Numberr
Your sender address.
Thanks
Rev Mark Bean
Debt Management Office Director
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Received: from unknown (HELO User) (Authenticated?user:?fecoht-ar@aragon.ccoo.es@[41.190.2.166])
(envelope-sender <fecoht-a@aragon.ccoo.es>)
by 0 (powered by Core Systems Team) with SMTP
for <btwomorrow@aol.com>; 28 Sep 2012 14:26:06 -0000
Reply-To: <mrsmona-saeedi@mail-box.cz>
To: info1@mona-saeedi.com

I am Mrs.Mona-Saeedi, a Muslim woman. I have sent you this message for an inheritance/business deal worth {7.100,000.00 million US Dollar}
please contact me on my personal email for more details: mrsmona-saeedi@mail-box.cz

Please reply to: mrsmona-saeedi@mail-box.cz
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Subject: Re: Solution on your over duse payment
From: Final Credit Department <creditdepartmentn@gmail.com>

OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,
PRESIDENTIAL VILLA
ASO-ROCK, ABUJA,NIGERIA
E-MAIL: presidencyoffice80@ymail.com

Dear Beneficiary

It is my pleasure writing to inform you about the $1million ACCRUED INTEREST of your over due contract payment, which has been released through my office. This order was given on Friday the 14 of September,2012 by the president after a close door meeting with some UN OFFICIALS during their courtesy visit to Abuja Nigeria.

Your Bank Draft is now ready for you to come down here and pick it up, you should contact Senator William Iheoma with his information below and ask him how you can come and pick up your Bank Draft, or if for any reason you can not come here to pick up your Bank Draft, you can ask him to give you information on where you will send the delivery fees which is only the sum of $95, and that is all that you will have to pay before you can receive your BANK DRAFT, if for any reason you can not come over here to pick up your Bank Draft, but if you can come here for the pick up, that means, you will not pay for anything to receive your Bank Draft.

This is the information of the Senator:

NAME: Henry Iheoma
Email: clearance.office@rocketmail.com
Tel: +234-708--610-8873

When contacting him, you should let him know that I sent you and you should refer these codes to him:

Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 ,Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013.

You should keep me posted as soon as you have concluded with him, and make sure you contact him before the end of this week for urgent action and delivery of your Bank Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Alhaji Namadi Sambo,
Vice President,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:16 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.138.175.192]
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION

WINNING NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been
selected for a cash prize of 1,200,000
(British Pounds) held on the 24th of
September 2012 in London (United
Kingdom).The selection
process was carried out through random
selection in Our computerized email selection
system (ESS) London UK. For claims,

Fill the below:

1.Full Name
2.Full Address
3.Marital Status
4.Occupation
5.Age
6.Sex
7.Nationality
8.Country Of Residence
9.Telephone Number

Agent Name: Mr. Christopher Williams
Tel: +44-7011-1527-69
Email (bnl.dept@yahoo.ie)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 pm

X-Originating-IP: [210.245.88.10]
Authentication-Results: mta1196.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=pvdmcn.com.vn; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=pvdmcn.com.vn; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO pvdmcn.com.vn) (210.245.88.10)
by mta1196.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:10:07 -0700
Received: from User by pvdmcn.com.vn
(MDaemon PRO v9.6.1)
with ESMTP id md50000003516.msg;
Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:02:48 +0700
Reply-To: <alhassan.yazid66@yahoo.com>
Subject: For Your Attention

From the desk of:
AL-Hassan Yazid
Contract Review Panel
Ministry of Finance
Iraq,

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Al-Hassan Yazid of the Contract Review Panel of the Ministry of Finance, Iraq.
I am presently the Head of the contract Review Panel currently sitting in Iraq. After the demise of the Americans from Iraq,we have decided to rebuild our country. We are presently reviewing contracts done in Iraq in the past few years to know the ones that were fully executed and the ones uncompleteted during the past years that Iraq was under siege by the late Saddam Hussein and the U.S.A.

This will enable us know contractors to be paid for their various job completion and the ones to be funded to enable them conclude their contracts.

My intension of writing you this letter is to seek your permission to invite you into a deal that will mutually benefit you and I without any risk involved, knowing fully well that everything will be done in a legal manner.You and I have this once in a life time oppurtunity to share the sum of US$27Million at the ratio of 50:50.

In my capacity as the HEAD accountant of the ministry of finance Iraq, I have the ability in my capacity to obtain and endorse documents in your favor to make you a bonifide contractor due for payment for job completion in Iraq during the reign of our former President Saddam Husein.

If you know you can be my partner in this, you should send me your complete names, private email address, telephone numbers and a promise of CONFIDENTIALITY to enable us execute the deal. I assure you once more that this will be done in a legal manner and it will be treated as confidential.

You can reply to this email: alhassan.yazid66@yahoo.com
Have a great day.

Regards,

Al-Hassan Yazid.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:08 am

X-Originating-IP: [210.245.88.10]
Authentication-Results: mta1388.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=pvdmcn.com.vn; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=pvdmcn.com.vn; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO pvdmcn.com.vn) (210.245.88.10)
by mta1388.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:09:02 -0700
Received: from User by pvdmcn.com.vn
(MDaemon PRO v9.6.1)
with ESMTP id md50000004530.msg;
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:11:08 +0700
Reply-To: <alhassan.yazid66@yahoo.com>
Subject: For Your Attention

From the desk of:
AL-Hassan Yazid
Contract Review Panel
Ministry of Finance
Iraq,

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Al-Hassan Yazid of the Contract Review Panel of the Ministry of Finance, Iraq.
I am presently the Head of the contract Review Panel currently sitting in Iraq. After the demise of the Americans from Iraq,we have decided to rebuild our country. We are presently reviewing contracts done in Iraq in the past few years to know the ones that were fully executed and the ones uncompleteted during the past years that Iraq was under siege by the late Saddam Hussein and the U.S.A.

This will enable us know contractors to be paid for their various job completion and the ones to be funded to enable them conclude their contracts.

My intension of writing you this letter is to seek your permission to invite you into a deal that will mutually benefit you and I without any risk involved, knowing fully well that everything will be done in a legal manner.You and I have this once in a life time oppurtunity to share the sum of US$27Million at the ratio of 50:50.

In my capacity as the HEAD accountant of the ministry of finance Iraq, I have the ability in my capacity to obtain and endorse documents in your favor to make you a bonifide contractor due for payment for job completion in Iraq during the reign of our former President Saddam Husein.

If you know you can be my partner in this, you should send me your complete names, private email address, telephone numbers and a promise of CONFIDENTIALITY to enable us execute the deal. I assure you once more that this will be done in a legal manner and it will be treated as confidential.

You can reply to this email: alhassan.yazid66@yahoo.com
Have a great day.

Regards,

Al-Hassan Yazid.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:08 am

Received: from [212.52.159.74] by web193706.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 29 Sep 2012 06:45:09 SGT
Message-ID: <1348872309.3964.YahooMailClassic@web193706.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 06:45:09 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: musakabore2000@voila.fr
Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

Dear friend,

My name is Mr. Musa Kabore. I am working with one of the prime banks here in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer.

When I discovered that there had been neither deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that none of the family member or relations of the late person are aware of this account, which means nobody will come to take it. The amount in this account stands at $13, 300, 000.00 (Thirteen Million Three Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I will front you in the bank as the Next of Kin to the late customer and back you up with relevant information. What the bank need is proof and information about the late customer which I will assist you on. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction.

All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you. The information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality, reply back to me urgently.

Kind regards,
Mr.Mr. Musa Kabore.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Received: from [209.73.137.230] by web162805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:00:13 PDT
Message-ID: <1348880413.38132.YahooMailClassic@web162805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:00:13 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: garrymcgillem.loaninvestors01@gmail.com

Are you in need of a legitimate loan @3%? If yes Email us now!
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.