Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aquinopatricia58@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aquinopatricia58@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:41 pm

* 41.66.51.172 Cote D'ivoire Telecom Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <david_kurlins12@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from [41.66.51.172] by web101409.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:34:22 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mrs Patricia Aquino <aquinopatricia58@gmail.com>
Subject: CALVARY GREETINGS, FROM MRS PATRICIA AQUINO. I AM MRS PATRICIA AQUINO A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND A WIDOW,AND I WANT TO DO DONATION OF $5MILLION DOLLARS TO HELP ORPHANS AND WIDOWS,AND CHARITY FOUNDATION IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY AND I ASSUMED THAT YOU CAN HELP AND GET THIS FUND AND USE IT TO MY WISHES TO THE NEEDS OF YOUR COUNTRY,AND I SERIOUSLY ILLED (CANCER TUMOR OPERATION IN EUROPE PLEASE ALWAYS PUTTING ME IN YOUR PRAYERS DAILY,BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT WILL END ME. PLEASE REPLY BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY AT THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS(aquinopatricia58@gmail.com ) FOR MORE DETAILS OF THE FUND. THANKS YOU, MRS PATRICIA AQUINO.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

no text in body.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.