Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fiona_xie@aol.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fiona_xie@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:22 am

Received: from USRE-PC (unknown [41.71.216.166])
Subject: My name is Mrs. Tan Ruby
Reply-To: tanruby@qq.com

Good Day Friend,
My name is Mrs. Tan Ruby I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am from Singapore, but based in Burkina Faso, Africa since ten years ago as a business woman dealing with cotton exportation, now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child.
I have $5.3 Million US DOLLARS in Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA) which i instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick people around Africa. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my hospital room.
I also have $4.7 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Faso which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privilege people in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only 60% of the total money and give the rest 40% to the Charity organization and orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest.
Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account. please this is my private email tanruby@qq.com
Your friend,
Mrs. Tan Ruby
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.