Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stephen.rreiner@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stephen.rreiner@aol.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:39 pm

infowji@israelmail.com

to:
date: Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 12:03 PM
subject: Urgent Reply/From Stephen R. Reiner LL.B/Claims

World Confederation of Jewish Community Centers
(JCCA, EAJCC & JDC, Maccabi & CLAM, IACC & IFCC)
12 Hess Street 94185 Jerusalem, Israel.

Dear Claimant,

Please advise urgently for your account updates as UJA Federation of New York and  the World Confederation of Jewish Community Centers leaders meet with Argentine President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner in Buenos Aires.

Specify if you are ready for this fund as must always remember an inconvenient truth subjection to law which requires consequence and force with final deadline for your estates,this should be understood now more than ever, as nearly all nations of the world have been usurped by international Zionists hell-bent of supporting you to claims the re-built claims of Israel trusts to  amended this tax return which  expire three days from the original due date of the signatory.

Kindly be aware that I use my office to request an automatic 5-hours extension of time to  enable my communication with you to file (Form 7004).

Please reply to tell me how ready you are in making the deposit now to my official address World Jewish independent<infowji@israelmail.com> 

For Information concerning Brandies University, please use this e mail <stephen.rreiner@aol.com> or visit us life at  Irving 102, MS 102  |  415 South Street, Waltham, MA 02453 but for Holocaust Relative Matters please e mail me at<infowji@israelmail.com> or Visit World Confederation of Jewish Community Centers(JCCA, EAJCC & JDC, Maccabi & CLAM, IACC & IFCC) 12 Hess Street 94185 Jerusalem, Israel.
If you find me absent please don’t bother drop your information with my officer as I will urgently get back to you when am on seat.

Stephen R. Reiner LL.B.
Attorney/consultant /director,
Treasurer and secretary of The Jerusalem Foundation, Inc.
Jewish Agency Board of Governors

http://www.brandeis.edu/trustees/bios/reiner.html
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: stephen.rreiner@aol.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:21 am

stephen.rreiner@aol.com
infowji@israelmail.com

X-Originating-IP: [197.242.111.121]
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.242.111.121<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

to:
date:  Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:12 AM
subject:  Claims/Successor Organization Committee/Holocaus

Dear Claimant,

Sorry for our  late rely ,I  was busy as i joined Switzerland on claims identification, I am   of your assurance that if you are ready to comply to my directives before tomorrow Friday sitting in Switzerland without hitches i will advise the Successor Organization Committee to decided all relevant realization of your asset  approval to the Claims Conference as required, then the approval procedure should be carried out of the hands of an entity beyond the control of the Hardship and CEEF funds and you will receive this fund next week.

I wish you will be available to have words e mail exchange with with me now before tomorrow as i am of assistance with  my office to Control Committee on how to decided to maintain your current system with recommendations to  be signed by the Deputy Director of the Successor Organization tomorrow.

Be aware that the audit has examined whether it was worthwhile to have an additional review by the mortgage bank UBS of the appraisal carried out by the independent appraiser.
I will wait if you will reply  urgently

Please reply  all e  mail  to my official address World Jewish independent  address:<infowji@israelmail.com> 

For Information concerning Brandies University, please use this e mail <stephen.rreiner@aol.com> or visit us life at  Irving 102, MS 102  |  415 South Street, Waltham, MA 02453 but for Holocaust Relative Matters please e mail me at<infowji@israelmail.com> or Visit World Confederation of Jewish Community Centers(JCCA, EAJCC & JDC, Maccabi & CLAM, IACC & IFCC) 12 Hess Street 94185 Jerusalem, Israel.
If you find me absent please don’t bother drop your information with my officer as I will urgently get back to you when am on seat.

Stephen R. Reiner LL.B.

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: stephen.rreiner@aol.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:28 pm

infowji@israelmail.com

stephen.rreiner@aol.com

Received: from 154.120.85.249 by webprd-a83.mail.aol.com (10.72.104.213) with HTTP (WebMailUI); 2015-Mar-05 19:56:31
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 14:56:31 -0500
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.120.85.249<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

to:
date: Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 7:56 PM
subject: Payment Urgent/Financial Stability Board

Dear Claimant,

We receive e mail from Alfonse Marcello "Al" D'Amato  who have been helping citizens with their individual cases and Jaime Caruana - General Manager Bank for International Switzerland advise you to apply for account confiscation   as you cant pay your fees for your claims in London.

Further Negotiations with most of the other neutral countries were also difficult, contentious, prolonged and produced little, effort to stop your fund returned back to Bank for International Settlement Switzerland with the exception of those with Sweden which were somewhat more productive. 

Portugal only provided some $4 million of the some $51 million the Allies initially sought with negotiations dragging on throughout the 2014. Spain returned only $114,000 in looted gold, despite Allied suspicions that Spain held as much as $30 million in looted gold. The Allies also estimated that some $44 million in German assets and $5 million in looted gold was located in Turkey. However, Turkey never made any payments.

This report will not answer all of the questions, but it will inform you our decision-making and enable us to proceed with a greater knowledge of what really happened during this tragic period of our history and with a clearer understanding of the next steps we need to take in the coming months.  

So we adsise you to file for return on your next reply now if you are unable to pay the fee as you have only 3 working days to complete this notification to Our report to seeks to set the record straight and lay out the facts in a clear, unvarnished fashion and please note that it be aware that it will be a  fresh start if you opt to received this claim hence it is returned after verification of your relationship to the said victims and your procession. 

Stephen R. Reiner LL.B.

For Information concerning Brandies University, please use this e mail <stephen.rreiner@aol.com> or visit us life at  Irving 102, MS 102  |  415 South Street, Waltham, MA 02453 but for Holocaust Relative Matters please e mail me at<infowji@israelmail.com> or Visit World Confederation of Jewish Community Centers(JCCA, EAJCC & JDC, Maccabi & CLAM, IACC & IFCC) 12 Hess Street 94185 Jerusalem, Israel.

Thanks
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.