Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 2

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 2

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 11:03 am

Investment Concern
ivanmoore2010@sify.com
Reply-To: ivan_moore11@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I am representing a group of investors , who are interested in overseas
investment in your country, involving large volume of funds, for which we
seek your assistance as overseas representative.

The civil service regulations here, prohibit us from getting involved in
private business, while under government employment, hence this proposal
to you, in view of your impressive profile.

I will be attaching a copy of my international travelers' passport to give
you proper knowledge of my person, as it's appropriate for a transaction
of this nature upon your response.

If you feel disposed towards the solicited role, please indicate by prompt
response, so that I may provide you further details of the transaction,
and also let you know what will be coming to you as remuneration for your
solicited role. After that we shall then come to an understanding
concerning the prospective areas of investment in your domain, that will
be conducive for investors of foreign descent.

I look forward to your prompt response.
Yours Truly,
Ivan Moore.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 11:05 am

ATTN. SIR/MA,IS IT TRUE,THAT YOU ARE DEAD,I wait to hear from you if you are still alive,URGENT,FROM BARRISTER G.MORGAN,THANKS.
g_morgan2011@yahoo.com

From Barrister George Morgan
Chief Legal Practitioner
Hassan & Chambers
21/ Diobo Street Port Harcourt Rivers State
Nigeria.

ATTN. SIR/MA,

I am Barrister George Morgan who practice at Port Harcourt Rivers State
Nigeria,I want to use this opportunity to alert what is going on with your contract
file when ever I traveled to the Federal high court Abuja, in this case I
obligate to ask if you are dead or alive, because each time I travel to
Abuja your file always go from one table to another with one Switzerland
man who have being trying to sign an agreement with the Federal high
court that he is your next of kin, please is that true? Because I left
Abuja on Friday when he was having a conclusion meeting with the chief
Jus
tice for the final approval by Friday this week.
Please if you are still alive and want me to work with you,do get back to me
immediately for immediate cancellation of this Approval by Friday
because
nothing is holding your contract payment as I have come about your
contract validation file you have concluded and paid all charges, so
nothing is holding your contract fund to be in your nominated bank
account by the paying bank OK.

I wait to hear from you if you are still alive.

Regards,
Barrister George Morgan,
Tel number-- +234 8124247977.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 11:07 am

I NEED YOUR TRUST
mr-nicoall3@msn.com
Reply-To: nicolasali@yahoo.cn

FROM MR.NICOLAS ALI The Head of File and Auditing Department,
GROUP BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso ( West Africa )
REMITTANCE OF US$18,5MILLION
CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE. VERY URGENT ATTENTION

I am Mr Nicolas The Head of file Department in Bank of Africa (BOA).I seek your assistance and I assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity to remit $18.5 million U.S.A dollars. In account belongs to a foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash. my private email ID ; nicolasali@yahoo.cn
I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as an aspect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. This is the Website of the air crash.
http://www.alaskajournal.com/stories/08 ... lHYPERLINK Reply me if interested. So that I can send you the details of the transaction )our urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated. please fill this information for me to know you morAs soon as I receive these dates,
Your name in full..................................
Your cell phone....................................
Your photo..................
Best regards,
Mr.Nicolas
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 1:18 pm

OFFICIAL PAYMENT MEMO.
foreigndebtscommission2@representative.com
Reply-To: <thetrustbanklimitedghana@email.com>

Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Plots 745 & 746 Ahmadu Bello Way,
Central Area, P.M.B 14 Garki
Abuja, Nigeria

Our Ref: FMF/AGF/101X48/2012

Sir,

This is to inform you that your payment has been approved by my office and is now ready to be transferred into your bank account via The Trust Bank Limited, Ghana. This is inline with the debt re-payment agreements reached with The Trust Bank Limited, Ghana and Federal Government of Nigeria recently, after incessant complaints by our foreign creditors/contractors on the delay of their payments by our own indigenous bank here in Nigeria.

Therefore, for the avoidance of transferring your fund into a wrong bank account, we advise you to re-confirm your current bank details to the Remittance Director of The Trust Bank Limited, Ghana, Mr. Philip Ayew on his official fax number: +233-272-260559 or Email: thetrustbanklimitedghana@email.com for immediate release of your fund.

Thanking you for your understanding and cooperation.

Congratulations.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Finance Minister, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 1:30 pm

From Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
paypal@starthrift.com
Reply-To: mrwillsmith80@yahoo.com

Office of the Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Annex Complex Building Garki, Abuja-Nigeria
Our Ref:CBN/FMF/CBX/021/07/012
Contract No: MAV.NNPC/FGN/MIN.

Attention:

I am Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala the Director Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria, I was instructed by the President Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to find out and know why your contract/claim fund have not been credited to your account, after given instructions to all various Government quarters that all over due contract claim payments should be released as a lot of petitions by beneficiaries have been received by the Minister.

What this office want you to do is to re-confirm your telephone and fax numbers and other informations below to the Director Computer Payment Department in the person of Mr. William Smith, (email: mrwillsmith80@yahoo.com) for him to cross- check and know why you have not received your payment up-till date, However I will give my assistance to make sure your file is in order for payment as two people came for the claim of your fund and submitted account saying that you authorized them.

(1) Your Full Name.
(2) Phone, Fax and Mobile Number#.
(3) Company?s Name, Position and Address.
(4) Profession, Age and Marital Status.
(5) Copy Of Your Intl Passport or Scanned Identity to prove you.

I promise you that after receiving all the needed informations from you I will pass your contract file to the Director Computer Payment Department Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. William Smith for him to make sure that he transfer your fund to your account because our Central Bank Governor will be so busy in the office.

I hope to read from you soon.

Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Honourable Minister of Finance
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 1:32 pm

GRAB YOUR CERTIFIED ATM VISA CARD NOW!!!
john_amus2007@yahoo.fr
Reply-To: johnsonfavourite@livemail.com.bd

Good day!!!,

We wish to inform you that your overdue payment has be scheduled to pay you through certified ATM Card which you will be only required to proceed to any ATM Cash Point to withdraw $5000 per day till your complete payment fund of $1.9Million Usd are completed.

This development was as result of new payment policy revolution of 2012 carry out by the World Financial Body in collaboration with World Bank Audit unit and United Nations Policy maker unit under world bank new year payment constitution.

This effort is to help the international monitoring fund restrict and monitor every international transaction to avoid money laundering activities and will help us to fight against fraudulent activities from scam experts.

Furthermore you are advice to reconfirm your billing address including your full name and direct contact telephone number to our representatives for the issuance and delivery of your certified ATM WITHDRAWAL CARD,

Contact us immediately with the below information:

Name: Sir. Johnson Favourite

E-mail: ( johnsonfavourite@livemail.com.bd )

United Nations Under-Secretary-

General for Internal Oversight

I shall be urgently waiting to hear from you shortly.

Yours,

Mr. Usman Bello,
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 pm

NO UPFRONT
drngiwuala@yahoo.com

Attn: Sir/Madam,

Be informed that the management of CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) after a board meeting held recently reviewed some policies militating against financial claims of foreign beneficiaries. These policies that has now been reviewed have made it impossible for crooks in CBN and Federal Ministry of Finance to continue the demand of upfront payment in the course of payment process from the hands of unsuspecting customers.

The CBN debt management board has come to realized that the demand of UPFRONT FEES is the main problem and that if there is no more upfront fees requirements from foreign creditors, the business of crooks and scammers will no longer thrive and this will no longer bring negative perception to the CBN and our country in general.

The board has therefore decided that there should be no more demand for upfront payments prior to the transfer of any outstandings payments rather that alll fees CHARGEABLE be deducted from the PRINCIPAL AMOUNT with the empowerment of DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE .
In other words, each creditor should obtain a deduction certificate to protect him from upfront payments.

Please take note that there is nothing like the following fee requirements before the transfer of your funds: Processing Fee, Opening Account Deposit Fee, Legal fees, Stamping Fees, Transfer Fee,Attorney fees,clean bill of records fee, Transfer Code Number Charges, COT Code fees, Non-Resident Levy Tax, or any other fees for an online or Telephone banking wire transfer or . Nothing like the procurement of what they call Anti-Terrorist Certificate and Drug free certificate. This is the beauty of the DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE. All these fees has to be deducted from your fund here.

Furthermore be informed that your payment appeared in this 2nd Quarter payment of the year,2012 ,WE HAVE DEADLINE TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSFER, THEREFORE TIME IS OF ESSENCE TO US.

Revert to me and I will direct you to the appropriate office to handle your payment.

Regards,
Dr.Ngozi
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 6:48 pm

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION ABUJA. please confirm delievery of your ATM card
info@bhc.org
Reply-To: <gholamrezaroshanaei@gmail.com>

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION ABUJA.
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District, Abuja.

Attention Beneficiary,

The British High Commission in Nigeria, Benin Republic,Ghana and Burkina faso,South Africa,Togo,Senegal In collaboration with UK(London) Anti-Crime Squad received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens and Malaysia,Etc.whom the country of Nigeria/Benin, Burkina faso, Ghana And UK(London)Anti-Crime Squad have recompensed you due to meeting held with Four countries Government and the world high commissions against fraud activities by the Four country Citizens.Your name was among those scammed as listed by the Nigeria Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU).

A compensation has been issued out in ATM DEBIT CARD to all the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM CARD was among those that was reported undelivered as at last Friday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receives your ATM CARD immediately for your usage.

According to the number of applicants at hand,184 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States,we still have more 37 left to be paid the compensations of ($1,000,000.00 USD) One Million United State Dollar's each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations,you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended.Other victims who have notbeen contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

NFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria Couriers and the Benin was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin,Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the DHL Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the NFIU dispatches your recompense on Friday. You are assured of the safety of your ATM CARD and availability and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you.get back to me immediately to check if the delivery date suits you.

You are advised to send also your direct mobile or telephone number for easier communication.

You are to contact Mr Gholamreza Roshanaei Consular/Diplomat BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION ABUJA,with the information below,for the release of your fund.

Full Name.......................... .......
Phone Number.......
Cell................. .
Contact Address For Processing Of The Delivery. .........

Contact Person : Gholamreza Roshanaei
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District, Abuja.
Phone:+234 8034971444
Email : gholamrezaroshanaei@gmail.com

NOTE: there is a delivery charges. As soon as payment is confirmed. we shall immediately dispatch your package and email you with the DHL tracking numbers so as for you to be able to track your package on line and know when to be at home to receive it. Please be informed that the ATM card and the pin would be enclosed in the envelope and you can make withdrawals from the moment you receive the package.

Yours in Service,

Mr. Gholamreza Roshanaei
Secretary to the Consular/Diplomat

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONS ABUJA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Loan Offer
r.dehostel@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir,

We source dynamic companies/individuals in need of capital for our investor clients whose interest is to give loan/fund high potential projects and businesses. We welcome approaches from individuals and entrepreneurial teams seeking loan/financing in their business sector. Our clients sponsorship portfolio covers every viable project you wish to develop or expand. Options can range from straightforward loan contracts to structured options involving letters of credit, bank guarantees, MTN, or other instruments.

We provide Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN on your behalf to our clients to fund you. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Energy, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kinds of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description. The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on Euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification, Payment is effected in favor of the provider.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC/MTN)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 20B MAX (Twenty Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: Top 25 Prime Banks.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Price: 10% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Instrument is to be delivered to the Beneficiary for verification via Euroclear Screen. Verification must be through client's bankers.
7. Instrument is issued on the client's company or personal names as per the copy of the color scan international passport or full company documents.
8. Instrument is to be delivered within 8 banking days.

Pls Note; We can facilitate a Lease BG. Price is 6% of face value plus 2% commission fees to brokers. Let us know how we can assist you.

Thanks,

Mr. Robert Dehostel
UK Loan Firm in Nigeria.
Add: 40 Walter Carrington Crescent Ikoyi
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 6:59 pm

urgent response
omarissa45@gmail.com

ATTENTION

I am Mr.omar issa, manager in charge of audit and account section of Bank international bicia-b, Ouagadougou branch, here in Burkina Faso.

I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I am here-by seeking your service in helping me receive a large amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas i could invest on. Your services will be compensated with 50% of the amount you are receiving, and you will be a Partner, if your recommendation is accepted.

As a bank employee, I cannot operate any personal investment till i am retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Burkina Faso; it is risky for a fixed income earner to own any huge amount of money in Burkina Faso or any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in any foreign land secretly and patiently wait retirement.

Contact me immediately for further confidential correspondence through
My dearest regards

omar issa
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.