Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nnamdiokonkwfidelity@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nnamdiokonkwfidelity@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Subject: IMPROTANT INQUIRY

http:/ /odili.net/news/source/2009/nov/2 ... delity.gif
2,KOFO ABAYOMI STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS, NIGERIA
TELEPHONE: +2348020698780

FROM THE DESK OF:
Nnamdi Okonkwo.
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
FIDELITY BANK PLC
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
REF: 00957/0866/FBP/004,

Atten:Sir/Ma

Be informed that we received one Mr. John Keller who is said he is your Business manager from Florida USA yesterday in our HEAD OFFICEin 2 Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria.

He made a requested that you directed him to pick up your Fidelity bank ATM CARD with the PIN CODE for full ACTIVATION immediately.

As soon as we get confirmations from you the ATM CARD will be activated and handed over to him with the PIN CODE.

Note: your ATM CARD has US$5.5million loaded into it on the Platinum rated class, which means you can withdraw upto US$15,000 daily and make purchase of more than US$500.000 dail through your Platinum rated Master card.

If you have any objection for the Atm card not to be collect by Mr. Keller let me know immediately by immediate Wait For Your Expedite Response.
Yours In Service,

Nnamdi Okonkwo, managing director/chief executive officer, Fidelity Bank

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
KIND REGARD'S
Nnamdi Okonkwo
MANAGING DIRECTOR
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

nd5643@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Subject: IMPROTANT INQUIRY

2,KOFO ABAYOMI STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS, NIGERIA
TELEPHONE: +2348020698780

FROM THE DESK OF:
Nnamdi Okonkwo.
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
FIDELITY BANK PLC
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
REF: 00957/0866/FBP/004,

Atten: Sir/Ma

Be informed that we received one Mr. John Keller who is said he is your Business manager from Florida USA yesterday in our HEAD OFFICE in 2 Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria.

He made a requested that you directed him to pick up your Fidelity bank ATM CARD with the PIN CODE for full ACTIVATION immediately.

As soon as we get confirmations from you the ATM CARD will be activated and handed over to him with the PIN CODE.

Note: your ATM CARD has US$5.5 Million loaded into it on the Platinum rated class, which means you can withdraw upto US$15,000 daily and make purchase of more than US$500.000 dail through your Platinum rated Master card.

If you have any objection for the Atm card not to be collect by Mr. Keller let me know immediately by immediate, You can reply me on my private E-mail: nnamdiofidelity@gmail.com

Wait For Your Expedite Response.
Yours In Service,

Nnamdi Okonkwo, managing director/chief executive officer, Fidelity Bank

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
KIND REGARD'S
Nnamdi Okonkwo
MANAGING DIRECTOR

Phone:
+2348020698780
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: nd5643@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:11 pm

INQUIRY
People
Mrs. Shirley Perez Fosgate <nd5643@gmail.com> Today at 15:34
To
Message body
From the Desk Of Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo.
Managing Director&Chief Executive Officer
F-D/01/FG-008x3-Telex- Department
Telephone: +234808634849

Dear Sir/Ma
Be informed that we received one Mr. John Keller who is said he is your Business manager from Florida USA yesterday in our HEAD OFFICE in 2 Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria.

Note: your ATM CARD has US$5.5million loaded into it on the Platinum rated class, which means you can withdraw up to US$15,000 daily and make purchase of more than US$500.000 dial through your Platinum rated Master card.

If you have any objection for the ATM Card not to be collect by Mr. Keller let me know immediately through my private Email: nnamdiokonkwfidelity@gmail.com

Yours In Service,
Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo
Managing Director & Chief Executive
Fidelity Bank Nigeria Plc.

Phone:
+234808634849
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

sara.joh9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:52 pm

INQUIRY
People
SARAH JOHN <sara.joh9@gmail.com> Today at 15:59
To
@
Message body
From the Desk of Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo.
Managing Director &Chief Executive Officer
F-D/01/FG-008x3-Telex-Department
Telephone: +234808634849

Dear Sir/Ma,

Be informed that we received one Mr. John Keller who is said he is your business manager from Florida United State of America came last week Friday to our head office in 2 Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria,he made a requested that you directed him to pick up your Fidelity bank ATM CARD with the PIN CODE for full ACTIVATION immediately.

As soon as we get confirmations from you the ATM CARD will be activated and handed over to him with the PIN CODE. Note: your ATM CARD has US$5.5million loaded into it on the platinum rated class, which means you can withdraw up to US$15,000 daily and make purchase of more than US$500.000 dial through your Platinum rated Master card.

If you have any objection for the ATM Card not to be collect by Mr. Keller let me know immediately through my private Email: ndfidelity@outlook.com

Yours In Service,
Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo
Managing Director & Chief Executive
Fidelity Bank Plc
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.