Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

internationalfundt@barid.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:59 pm

barristerjudeluke2009@gmail.com

Reply-To: internationalfundt@barid.com
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 06:44:54 -0700
Subject: FROM IMF/UN TASK FORCE TO YOU BENEFICIARY

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT
                                                            UNITED NATIONS
                                               (World Bank Assisted Programmed)
                                Directorate of International Payment and Transfers
                                            UN Plaza, DC2-2060, New York, 10017

Attention:- The Beneficiary,  

My Name is Mr Robert Nelson, I'm the vice chairman of the united nations/ international monetary fund investigating unit, we arrived into Nigeria on 12th January 2013, Following series of Complaints, by Beneficiaries who are yet to receive their outstanding Contract/Inheritance/lottery Funds, from the central bank and other commercial banks in Nigeria The International monitory fund investigating Unit discovered particularly in your own case that some Corrupt bank/ Government Officials had the intention of diverting your Funds to their own private Accounts abroad.

The Team that carried out the investigation recovered some Payment Files which have since been approved for payment which yours was inclusive, secondly, in the same file of yours, there is a letter here stating that you are dead, so based on this, we are contacting you to verify the true position of your status, and you have only 48hours to reply this mail or we will work with what we saw in your file that you are dead, and i will personally append my signature to push your fund into the Nigerians government treasury account as an unclaimed fund.

Note that the United Nations special payment unit has been authorized to handle your Payment File and based on our recommendation, your Outstanding fund have been credited in our Paying Bank Escrow Account in your Favor pending your reconfirmation to this office of your true position in this matter.

You are hereby advised to reply this mail immediately to confirm whether or not you actually wrote that Letter forfeiting your Funds otherwise you should indicate your interest in receiving your fund.

(1) Full Name
(2) Residential Address
(3) Telephone Number (Mobile Number if any)
(4) Age and Marital Status
(5) Core Job or Occupation
(6) A valid form of identification.
(7) Your Amount

You are advised to fully co-operate with this Team so that we can serve you better in this Last Quota payment of this year 2014, and we assure you that we must bring to book all these corrupt officials of central bank if we found them guilty.

Waiting
Mr Robert Nelson
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

supremecourtng.org@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Subject: FROM IMF/UN TASK FORCE TO YOU BENEFICIARY

UNITED NATIONS

Attention:- Beneficiary,

My Name is Mr Robert Nelson, I'm the vice chairman of the united nations/ international monetary fund investigating unit, we arrived into Nigeria on 12th January 2013, Following series of Complaints, by Beneficiaries who are yet to receive their outstanding Contract/Inheritance/lottery Funds, from the central bank and other commercial banks in Nigeria The International monitory fund investigating Unit discovered particularly in your own case that some Corrupt bank/ Government Officials had the intention of diverting your Funds to their own private Accounts abroad.

The Team that carried out the investigation recovered some Payment Files which have since been approved for payment which yours was inclusive, secondly, in the same file of yours, there is a letter here stating that you are dead, so based on this, we are contacting you to verify the true position of your status, and you have only 48hours to reply this mail or we will work with what we saw in your file that you are dead, and i will personally append my signature to push your fund into the Nigerians government treasury account as an unclaimed fund.

Note that the United Nations special payment unit has been authorized to handle your Payment File and based on our recommendation, your Outstanding fund have been credited in our Paying Bank Escrow Account in your Favor pending your reconfirmation to this office of your true position in this matter.

You are hereby advised to reply this mail immediately to confirm whether or not you actually wrote that Letter forfeiting your Funds otherwise you should indicate your interest in receiving your fund.

(1) Full Name
(2) Residential Address
(7) Your Amount

You are advised to fully co-operate with this Team so that we can serve you better in this Last Quota payment of this year 2014, and we assure you that we must bring to book all these corrupt officials of central bank if we found them guilty.

Waiting
Mr Robert Nelson
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrlouyost@yandex.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:54 pm

* 76.19.11.66 Comcast Cable Boston United States

Return-Path: <sarah@salifou.net>
Received: from c-76-19-11-66.hsd1.ma.comcast.net (HELO User) (sarah@salifou.net@76.19.11.66)
by minnesota.worldispnetwork.com with ESMTPAM; 15 Jan 2015 16:00:33 -0000
X-Originating-IP: 76.19.11.66
X-Sender: sarah@salifou.net
Reply-To: <mrlouyost@yandex.com>
Subject: AWAITING URGENT REPLY
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 08:00:31 -0800

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT UNITED NATIONS
(World Bank Assisted Programme) Directorate of International Payment and Transfers UN Plaza,
DC2-2060, New York, 10017.
Attention:-The Beneficiary,
My Names are Mr. Lou Yost, I'm the 2nd vice chairman of the united nations/ international monetary fund investigating unit, we arrived into Africa on 5th January 2015, Following series of Complaints, by Beneficiaries who are yet to receive their outstanding Contract/Inheritance/lottery Funds, from the Banks in African Countries.
The International monitory fund investigating Unit discovered particularly in your own case that some corrupt bank/ Government Officials had the intention of diverting your Funds to their own private Accounts abroad. The Team that carried out the investigation recovered some Payment Files which have since been approved for payment which yours was inclusive, secondly, in the same file of yours, there is a letter here stating that you are dead, so based on this, we are contacting you to verify the true position of your status, and you have only 48hours to reply this mail or we will work with what we saw in your file that you are dead, and I will personally append my signature to push your fund into the government treasury account as an unclaimed fund.
Note that the United Nations special payment unit has been authorized to handle your Payment File and based on our recommendation, your Outstanding fund have been credited in our Paying Bank Escrow Account in your Favor pending your reconfirmation to this office of your true position in this matter. You are hereby advised to reply this mail immediately to confirm whether or not you actually wrote that Letter forfeiting your Funds otherwise you should indicate your interest in receiving your fund.
Please resend your Full Name Residential Address, Telephone Number, Mobile Number if any, Age and Marital Status. Core Job or Occupation, A valid form of identification, and the Amount expecting. Please state if it was Contract/ Inheritance or Lottery funds and the country you were expecting payment from.
You are advised to fully co-operate with this Team so that we can serve you better in this first Quota payment of this year 2015, and we assure you that we must bring to book all these corrupt officials of central bank if we found them guilty.
Waiting,
Mr. Lou Yost.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mylouyost@foxmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:06 am

* 64.34.174.188 Serverbeach Herndon United States

Return-Path: <ashdabat@netvision.net.il>
Received: from User ([64.34.174.188]) by cks-fashion.eu with MailEnable ESMTP;
Reply-To: <mylouyost@foxmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 03:57:59 +0000
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

(World Bank Assisted Programme) Directorate of International Payment and Transfers UN Plaza,
My Names are Mr. Lou Yost, I'm the 2nd vice chairman of the united nations/ international monetary fund investigating unit, we arrived into Africa on 5th January 2015, Following series of Complaints, by Beneficiaries who are yet to receive their outstanding Contract/Inheritance/lottery Funds, from the Banks in African Countries.
The International monitory fund investigating Unit discovered particularly in your own case that some corrupt bank/ Government Officials had the intention of diverting your Funds to their own private Accounts abroad. The Team that carried out the investigation recovered some Payment Files which have since been approved for payment which yours was inclusive, secondly, in the same file of yours, there is a letter here stating that you are dead, so based on this, we are contacting you to verify the true position of your status, and you have only 48hours to reply this mail or we will work with what we saw in your file that you are dead, and I will personally append my signature to push your fund into the government treasury account as an unclaimed fund.
Note that the United Nations special payment unit has been authorized to handle your Payment File and based on our recommendation, your Outstanding fund have been credited in our Paying Bank Escrow Account in your Favor pending your reconfirmation to this office of your true position in this matter. You are hereby advised to reply this mail immediately to confirm whether or not you actually wrote that Letter forfeiting your Funds otherwise you should indicate your interest in receiving your fund.
Please resend your Full Name Residential Address, Telephone Number, Mobile Number if any, Age and Marital Status. Core Job or Occupation, A valid form of identification, and the Amount expecting. Please state if it was Contract/ Inheritance or Lottery funds and the country you were expecting payment from.
You are advised to fully co-operate with this Team so that we can serve you better in this first Quota payment of this year 2015, and we assure you that we must bring to book all these corrupt officials of central bank if we found them guilty.
Waiting,
Mr. Lou Yost.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: mylouyost@foxmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:44 am

Scammer is in India.

* 27.251.16.22 Dishnet Wireless Limited. Broadband Wireless Bangalore India

Return-Path: <ashdabat@netvision.net.il>
Received: from mail.easunreyrolle.com (mail.easunreyrolle.com. [27.251.16.22])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id dt4si18947511pdb.34.2015.02.22.11.09.03;
Sun, 22 Feb 2015 11:09:05 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: <mylouyost@foxmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 20:08:50 -0000

Waiting,
Mr. Lou Yost.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

robertbasil678@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Payment and Transfers
People
Robert basil <robertbasil678@gmail.com> Dec 25 at 8:18 PM

Message body
UNITED NATIONS

Attention:-Sir/Madam,

My Name is Barrister Robert Basil, I'm the vice chairman of the united nations/ international monetary fund investigating unit, we rived into Nigeria on 12th January 2014, Following series of Complaints, by Beneficiaries who are yet to receive their outstanding Contract/Inheritance/lottery Funds, from the central bank and other commercial banks in Nigeria The International monitory fund investigating Unit discovered particularly in your own case that some Corrupt bank/ Government Officials had the intention of diverting your Funds to their own private Accounts abroad.

Note that the United Nations special payment unit has been authorized us to handle your Payment File and based on our recommendation, your Outstanding fund have been credited in our Paying Bank Escrow Account in your Favor pending your reconfirmation to this office of your true position in this matter.

(1) Full Name
(2) Residential Address
(7) Your Amount

You are advised to fully co-operate with this Team so that we can serve you better in this Second Quota payment of this year 2014, and we assure you that we must bring to book all these corrupt officials of central bank if we found them guilty.

Waiting
Barrister Robert Basil.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

barristerrobert3rdss23333@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Directorate of International Payment and Transfers.
Barrister Robert Basil <barristerrobert3rdss23333@yahoo.fr> Today at 8:24 AM
Reply-To: <barristerrobert111@gmail.com>
Message body
UNITED NATIONS

My Name is Barrister Robert Basil, I'm the vice chairman of the united nations/ international monetary fund investigating unit, we rived into Nigeria on 12th January 2014, Following series of Complaints, by Beneficiaries who are yet to receive their outstanding Contract/Inheritance/lottery Funds, from the central bank and other commercial banks in Nigeria The International monitory fund investigating Unit discovered particularly in your own case that some Corrupt bank/ Government Officials had the intention of diverting your Funds to their own private Accounts abroad.

Note that the United Nations special payment unit has been authorized us to handle your Payment File and based on our recommendation, your Outstanding fund have been credited in our Paying Bank Escrow Account in your Favor pending your reconfirmation to this office of your true position in this matter.
(1) Full Name
(2) Residential Address
(7) Your Amount
You are advised to fully co-operate with this Team so that we can serve you better in this Second Quota payment of this year 2014, and we assure you that we must bring to book all these corrupt officials of central bank if we found them guilty.
Waiting
Barrister Robert Basil.
Wayne

Re: supremecourtng.org@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:37 pm

JP MORGAN CHASE BANK INFORMING YOU ABOUT YOUR COMPENSATION OF (US$6.5 MILLION) FUND PAYMENT.
People
JP MORGAN CHASE <supremecourtng.org@gmail.com> Today at 3:04 PM
To
BCC
Message body

JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
270 PARK AVENUE NEW YORK, NY 10017

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Mr. James Dimon the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of JP Morgan Chase Bank located at 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017

US$6.5 million was deposited with my JP Morgan Chase Bank on your behalf as compensation/ interest of the money you lost in scam. The IMF Auditors are presently sitting in the United States this First quarter supervising the payment of foreign beneficiaries. This supervision exercise was part of the agreement signed at the last G-8 meeting held in Washington between the UN, IMF, US Government and the Ministry of Finance. Our legal department shall handle most important and vital aspect of it all, which is the legal angle of claim.

You are require to send in the below information to allow us to set up an
online current account on your person's name and send you the information
so that you can transfer your money by yourself into any
of your private bank account.

1) Name (First M. Last):
2) Spouse's Name (First M. Last):
3) Address:
4) City, State Zip:
5) D.O.B
6) The full name and address of your Next of Kin:
7) Home Phone Number:
8) E-mail:

Yours faithfully,

Mr. James Dimon
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017.
Wayne

skycustomercenter@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:04 am

* 197.211.53.8 Globacom Ltd n/a Nigeria

Return-Path: <himanshu@blueskysystem.com>
Received: from 197.211.53.8 ([197.211.53.8]) (proxying for 197.211.53.8)
(SquirrelMail authenticated user m.talat@agrochemical-trade.com)
by webmail.agrochemical-trade.com with HTTP;
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 05:09:23 -0400
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 05:09:23 -0400
Subject: DID YOU AUTHORIZED DR. GEORGE JEFERRY TO PICK UP YOUR FUND?
Reply-To: skycustomercenter@gmail.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: server06.hostwhitelabel.com: m.talat@agrochemical-trade.com

(World Bank Assisted Program) Directorate of International
Payment and Transfers UN Plaza,

Attention:- Beneficiary,

I am Mr John Peter, secretary to the united nation service,We arrived into
Africa on 28th Jan 2016, Following series of Complaints, by Beneficiaries
who are yet to receive their outstanding Contract/Inheritance/lottery
Funds, from our paying Banks in African Countries.

Our monitory fund investigating Unit discovered particularly in your own
case that some corrupt Government Officials in African had the intention
of diverting your
Funds to their own private Accounts abroad. The Team that carried out the
investigation recovered some Payment Files which have since been approved
for payment which
yours was inclusive, secondly, in the same file of yours, there is a
letter here stating that you are dead.

so based on this, we are contacting you to verify the true position of
your status, and you have only 48hours to reply this mail or we will work
with what we saw in
your file that you are dead, and I will personally append my signature to
push your fund into the government treasury account as an unclaimed fund.

We have mandated Skye Bank Nigeria Plc to release your $2.3M (Two Million
Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) into your bank account and the are going
to open account for you in there ONLINE BANK(FREE) for you, which you will
use to log in into there ONLINE BANK and transfer your fund a bit by bit
from citibank to
your own bank account over their and you can call us with this number +1
9177196521 to confirm from us.

So get back to them with your,
1. Your Full Name..............
2. Address............
3.Country.................
4.Age....................
5.Occupation................
6.Telephone Number...........
7.Next Of Kin..................
8.Alternate Email Address:

We thank you for your understanding and co-operation and please do keep
this only to your self for now until the bank transfer your fund into your
bank account.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years
and you are advised to fully co-operate with this Team so that we can
serve you better in this
first Quota payment of this year 2016, and we assure you that we must
bring to book all these corrupt officials of central bank if we found them
guilty.

Mr John Peter
=
+19177196521
Owner is based in White Plains, NY
VoIP - Google Voice
Redirected voip number to the scammer in Nigeria..
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

robertbasil678@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Payment and Transfers
People
Robert basil <robertbasil678@gmail.com> Today at 8:45
To
BCC
Message body
UNITED NATIONS

(1) Full Name
(2) Residential Address
(7) Your Amount

Waiting
Barrister Robert Basil.
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.