Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

officewu34@yeah.net

Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:51 pm

officewu34@yeah.net

+22966374796

Received: from [41.86.234.165] by web133004.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 25 Jul 2014 06:44:47 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Message-ID: <1406267087.7368.YahooMailNeo@web133004.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.86.234.165<br>Originating ISP: Isocel Telecom<br> City: Cotonou<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 06:44:47 +0100
Reply-To: Western Union Office Department <officewu34@yeah.net>
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY DO NOT MISS THE GOOD OPPORTUNITY OF RECEIVING THIS YOUR FUND TODAY
Attn; Fund Beneficiary;

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $980,000.00 USD.

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $980,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $40.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $140.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay $40.00 as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send $40.00 for the activation fee with the information  Bellow.

Receiver name: Eric Okolo
Receiver city:  COTONOU.
Receiver country:  BENIN.
Country code:  229.
Text question:  COLOR.
Text answer:  BLUE.
Amount: $40.00.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::
Sender's name ::::::::

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 Mrs. Ros-Mary Okafor. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address{officewu34@yeah.net}

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $40.00 will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of $40.00 and I swear you will receive your payment immediately we confirm this payment from you today.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL  ME OK I AM WAITIG.

Mrs. Ros-Mary Okafor.
Head Office Operations Manager..
Western Union Office Department
Telephone number: +229 66374796.
Email Address{officewu34@yeah.net}
Post a reply