Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 8

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:27 pm

X-Originating-IP: [200.219.210.26]
Authentication-Results: mta1395.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=kimo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=kimo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO relay03.email.alog.com.br) (200.219.210.26)
by mta1395.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 01:22:29 -0700
Received: from User (unknown [66.170.171.147])
(Authenticated sender: claudia@lifttech.com.br)
by relay03.email.alog.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 9B5983806790;
Thu, 20 Sep 2012 05:22:19 -0300 (BRT)
Reply-To: <re5656@kimo.com>
Subject: Re: Very Very Urgentely

Dr. Richard Ezedike
Escrow Account Officer
Central Bank of Nigeria
Annex office New York.

Good day,

We need to inform you that Citigroup (Citi Bank NA) New York have instructed credit into your account with the approved amount of US$20,500,000.00 Million United States Dollars only as instructed by
Government in west Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic and Ivory-coast in particular Central Bank of Nigeria.

Further more the bank has demanded for Currency Transaction Report (CTR) as requested demanded by Homeland security, IRS, proving that fund has nothing to do with money laundry, drug, terrorist or other related offenses. On this point I have communicated with the insuring Authorities and they made me to understand that the requested documents will cost you the Sum of $199.00 hence it will pave way for the transmission of your fund to your account.

Be informed that Citigroup (Citi Bank NA) cannot contact you based on the fact that you have not provided them with the Currency Transaction Report as been requested by Homeland security, and IRS.

Base on the urgency we urge you to send the fee as been directed to secure the requested information in your favor. Direct the fees via western union through the under mentioned named person:

Receiver's Name: Walson Samuel Nwabueze
Address: Lagos, Nigeria.
Amount: $199.00

Forward the payment receipt with your receiving bank account information for immediate transfer of your fund, the fund will confirm in your account within two days.

Note that this message is urgent and should be treated on dispatch because of the valid date on the transfer instruction.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation to help us serve you better.

Regards,

Dr. Richard Ezedike
Escrow Account Officer
Central Bank of Nigeria
Annex office New York.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Received: from 115.240.36.254
(SquirrelMail authenticated user diana)
by jz.cablemas.com with HTTP;
Thu, 20 Sep 2012 03:53:21 -0600
Message-ID: <40fc88a2c3b2a7a4db455d4d61d1d88d.squirrel@jz.cablemas.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 03:53:21 -0600
Subject: Attn: Honorable Beneficiary,
Reply-To: fileoffice01@excite.co.uk

UNITED NATION's ORGANIZATION
OFFICIAL CONTRACT PAYMENT UNIT.
Our Ref: UNO /SNT/CTB
RELEASE CODE No:B6C

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary,

Greetings from the United Nations (UN) global office.This is to officially
bring to your notice that The ATM card payment center has been mandated to
issue out with your favor.$US1.500,000.00 as payment for this Fiscal year
2012 this instructions is from the custody of the United Nation
representative office in London and the payment has been approved by World
Compensation We found your name in our list of people whom have not
received their funds We hereby issued

you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-UNO-B6C) so You have to indicate this
code when contacting the card remittance Center with your contact
details,You are hereby authorize to contact the paying office with the
information below
as soon as you receive this email for immediate release of your payment
to you so that you can be the first beneficiary to receive its fund since
the paying
office have lots of beneficiary to pay,

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone No:
Identity Card if any.

However outline below is the paying atm department in London contact
information contact them now for the immediate release of your payment to you
since it has been approved by United Nations and World Compensation
meanwhile do not be taken unaware that all the necessary document backing
the fund up has been forwarded to the custody of the paying bank in
London.

Tell: +44-7010070641
Email: fileoffice01@excite.co.uk
Do let us know immediately you have contacted London ATM paying Bank UK.for

your immediate payment please do not forget your payment code it is very
important.In God We Trust.
Zonal co-ordinator
Signed Mrs J.Bomass
Approved Mr Ban Ki Moon
United Nation's Secretary General
Tell: +44-7010070641
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Received: from 72.64.146.136 (proxying for 41.216.63.126, 72.64.146.136)
(SquirrelMail authenticated user lawchamber2@c2.hu)
by www.c2.hu with HTTP;
Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:57:39 +0200 (CEST)
Message-ID: <49547.72.64.146.136.1348135059.squirrel@www.c2.hu>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:57:39 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: GABRIEL A. DOSSOU ESQ
To: gabrieldossou7@ymail.com
Reply-To: dossou_gabriel@ymail.com

GABRIEL A. DOSSOU ESQ
Office Address: Carré 233,
Rue des cheminots Jonquet, Cotonou, Benin
Phone No. : +229 98 64 46 09 +22998644609
Fax : +229 21-31-000
Email: (dossou_gabriel@ymail.com)
Commercial Law; International Banking Law;
International Business Law;
Energy Law International Trade Law;

ATTN:

I'm Gabriel A. Dossou, Private lawyer to Late Eng. Michael, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of Petroliers (SHELL BENIN) in Benin Republic West Africa Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On 27th of June 2006 my client also His wife and their Child were involved in a car accident Along Gross Express-Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquirers to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved Unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His Surname over the Internet, to locate any member of the Family or a person with the same last name that is why I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in Repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank here. These huge deposits were lodged particularly, with the "BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)" where the Deceased had an account valued at about $4.5 Million Dollars.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for over four years now I seek your consent To present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have The same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at 4.5 Million Euros can be paid to you and then you and me can Share the money.50% to me and 50% to you I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. And the way we are going to achieve this is. I will need the following important information from you,

Your Full Name:_________________
Your Address:______________________
Your Age:____________________
Your Occupation:____________________
Your Position:______________________
Your Telephone and Mobile For Communication Purpose:____________________

I await your reply ASAP.

Regards,
Barrister Gabriel A. Dossou.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Received: from [74.115.1.92] by web182202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 03:02:51 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1348135371.69452.YahooMailClassic@web182202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 03:02:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: "COLLINS PARKER LOAN OFFER." <web.office.55466@att.net>
Reply-To: collinsparkerloanfirm1@hotmail.com

DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO PAY OFF YOUR BILL OR START UP A BUSINESS.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Received: from [41.203.238.27] by web193206.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:26:01 SGT
Message-ID: <1348140361.37993.YahooMailClassic@web193206.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:26:01 +0800 (SGT)
From: "Miss.Alima Kipkalya" <alimakipkalyakones@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alimakipkalyakones2@gmail.com
Subject: Hello Dearest One,

Hello Dearest One,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart with due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Alima Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa.

My father was the former Kenya road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below:

site:http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust.

But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. Mores, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is ( $4.2USD )Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to your self for now unstill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my waked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the claims.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Alima Kipkalya Kones.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Received: from [41.139.98.236] by web171401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:38:59 BST
Message-ID: <1348151939.31015.YahooMailClassic@web171401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:38:59 +0100 (BST)
From: MINISTER FINANCE <ministeroffinanceorg7575@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, ABUJA FCT- NIGERIA

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

DEAR BENEFICIARY

I am here to make a difference in your life. You have to understand that it is important you take my advice and work according to my directives As things stand now based on the agreement the Federal Government of Nigeria reached with the World Bank President Mr. Robert Zoellick, The United Nations Secretary General Mr. Ban Kin Moon, the New United States President Mr. Barack Obama and some other United Nations officials and World Leaders regarding the payments of foreign debts the Federal Government of Nigeria is owing to foreign contractors and fund beneficiaries.
-----------------------------
Your name is now short listed among the fund beneficiaries.We apologize on behalf of the President and the people of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).Executive Governor MALLAM SANUSI LAMIDO for any delay and lost this must have coursed you in any way and promise that such thing will not occur again in the future. More importantly, if you are currently dealing with any one of them regarding your fund, we urge you to stop further contact with them as you are taking a very big risk!!! It might interest you to know that you will never get your fund from them as they have nothing to offer.
===============================================
Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of (U50 .00USD) and we also remind you that your approved funds is now ready to be transferred into your nominated bank account from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).Below are the payment details you will need to send the $50 USD USD WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM

Receivers Name: NWOKE EMMANUEL

Address: Lagos Nigeria

Test Question: {AAA

Answer: DDD

Senders Name/country

MTCN==

AMOUNT $50
---------------------------------------------------
send all the details of the MTCN direct to this email and reconfirm all your banking details We look forward to your maximum cooperation in anticipation. and you are to received the sum of $18.5m usd}

Mrs, Vivian Douglas.
CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Received: from [95.28.81.157] (HELO User)
by fe1-mc.corbina.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.7)
with SMTP id 138369301; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:51:51 +0400
Reply-To: <mikhailkryzhanovsky@globomail.com>
Subject: Re : ATM CARD APPROVAL NOTICE BY CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA)

Central Intelligence Agency Office of Public Affairs Headquarters In Washington, D.C. 20535J.
Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.20535-0001, USA
ATM Card Delivery (DHL)
Email: mikhailkryzhanovsky@globomail.com
Attn: Beneficiary,
We the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Washington, D.C. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is an independent US Government agency responsible for providing national security intelligence to senior US policy makers. Mission & Values.
I am Mr. Michael J. Morell , the personal Deputy Directors of Mr.Mikhail Kryzhanovsky Central Intelligence,This Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot on your personal earned money obtaining transfer documents as requested by Imposters, costing you a lot of money, yet all efforts to receive your overdue payment have been to no avail.
With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the (CIA), we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and in addition, we sent special financial crime investigators from Washington DC to Africa in other to carry out proper investigations after receiving series of reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa.
Based on the findings of our special financial crime investigators, we discovered that your impending payment is being delayed by Imposters, claiming to be Bank officials, Governors or Presidency. In our bid to transparency, I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to affect the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid reoccurrence of the delay in payment. In conclusion, we came to a final resolution as all the Financial Institutions involved was duly represented. It might interest you to note that MasterCard International have hence been empowered to assist the United state Treasury and all the financial institutions involved;
The first Batch of payment; Six million, five hundred thousand United States dollars ($6,500,000.00), Credited to MasterCard Account No. 5148 6547 8940 6544 with serial Numbers: 2419873 and Reg. No. MCIMJ: 5148/4172 was approved to be issued to you as a valid international ATM MasterCard accepted in more than a million ATM's, over 210 countries around the World, with a daily withdrawal Limit of Ten thousand United States Dollars.
The ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via DHL Couriers Services. which is a Registered and Credible courier company that has clearly proved their Integrity and first class delivery services in the just concluded First Quarter payment of the year 2011.
With my position at the CIA Ofiice I have made complains to them in regards to your package and i also told them that i want your package to be shipped to you as soon as possible. I received an update from the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve Bank today in regards to your package i want you to follow there advice and instruction so your package can be shipped to you. They made me understand that the charge fee holding your package is $150.00 only and once the charge fee is paid shipment will commence that same day.
My advice to you now is to go ahead and send the $150.00 to them and i will make sure shipment commence once the charge fee is received by them. Note: MY ADVICE AND INSTRUCTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS TRANSACTION TO COME TO AN END.
Make sure you keep me update once you receive your package and also let me know once you send the charge fee required so i can also make sure shipment commence that same day.
Central Intelligence Agency
Office of Public Affairs Headquarters In Washington, D.C. 20535J.
Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington,
D.C.20535-0001, USA Website: https://www.cia.gov/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._McLaughlin
SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND I ASSURE YOU SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE.I WANT YOU TO USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE REQUIRED CHARGE FEE.I WILL FORWARD THE CONFIRMATION DETAILS TO THEM AND I WILL MAKE SURE SHIPMENT COMMENCE.
Receiver: RICHARD HOLMAN
Receiver's Location: Galaxy Lane Richland, WA USA
Test Question: WHAT COLOR
Answer: BLUE
Amount: $150.00 USD
Once payment is made get back to me with the payment confirmation details required below so shipment can commence. and i will forward it to DHL so shipment will commence immediately.
Your urgent action on this notice will be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Central Intelligence Agency.
Mr.Mikhail Kryzhanovsky. The Chief Director,
Central Intelligence Agency.
Email: mikhailkryzhanovsky@globomail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Received: (mailserver 14030 invoked from network); 20 Sep 2012 12:15:58 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (Authenticated?user:?miguelangelmj@pv.ccoo.es@[41.190.2.221])
(envelope-sender <miguelangelmj@pv.ccoo.es>)
by 0 (powered by Core Systems Team) with SMTP
for <bubu53@yahoo.com>; 20 Sep 2012 12:15:57 -0000
Reply-To: <mrs.mona@safadisaeedi.com>
To: info@safadisaeedi.com
Subject: Mrs.Mona

I am Mrs.Mona Saeedi, a Muslim woman.I have picked you for an inheritance.I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust and confidence, but you will realize the need for my action.Please contact me on my private email for more details: mrs.mona@safadisaeedi.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:12 pm

X-Originating-IP: [74.208.4.195]
Authentication-Results: mta1310.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=westline11.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=westline11.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mout.perfora.net) (74.208.4.195)
by mta1310.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:49:22 -0700
Received: from winxedgeus01.exchange.xchg (winxedgeus01.lxa.perfora.net [172.23.130.53])
by mrelay.perfora.net (node=mrus0) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
id 0M9qme-1TLOIs3gAi-00BTF4; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:22:27 -0400
Received: from winxhubus04.exchange.xchg (172.23.130.36) by
winxedgeus01.exchange.xchg (172.23.130.53) with Microsoft SMTP Server (TLS)
id 8.3.245.1; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:21:58 -0400
Received: from winxbeus24.exchange.xchg ([172.23.130.6]) by
winxhubus04.exchange.xchg ([172.23.130.36]) with mapi; Thu, 20 Sep 2012
13:21:56 -0400
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:21:55 -0400
Subject: EMAIL US AT andersonclinton2@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend,
I am writing you this email from Kabul, Afghanistan as the last batch of our men just left Iraq.My name is Anderson Clinton. I got your email through our Email directory. We want you to assist us that is why am contacting you. The Funds was discovered in the hood of Iraqi Dead dictator when we were first deployed in Iraq. Although our men returned money to the US army which was subsequently returned to the Iraqi treasury; but we weren't stupid to give in all the money. Though I am scary telling you about this on email. But the one question is, Can you be trusted? EMAIL US AT andersonclinton2@yahoo.com.hk
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:13 pm

X-Originating-IP: [61.47.10.202]
Authentication-Results: mta1402.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.jp; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.co.jp; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO smile-host.com) (61.47.10.202)
by mta1402.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:45:47 -0700
Received: from apache by smile-host.com with local (Exim 4.76)
(envelope-from <klong13@klong13.com>)
id 1TEllu-0007X7-Dc
for XXXXXX; Fri, 21 Sep 2012 01:46:46 +0700
To: XXXXXX
Subject: Greetings!!
X-PHP-Script: www.klong13.com/modules/update.php for 41.203.67.114

May this email meet you in good health. I am Lady. Rosemary Howard, I am married to Sir James Howard who is an Englishman though dead now. My Husband was a principal consultant for over two decade before the cold hand of death took him away on the 23rd of August 2007 at about 2:00AM. Our marriage lasted for over a decade without any fruit of the womb. My husband died after a protracted illness.My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals within the United Kingdom, Europe, North and South America, Africa and the rest of the globe as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship, which never came. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 2.8 Million (Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling with a Financial Firm in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Firm. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have a limited numbered of days on earth and that my life span will not exceed 150days due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and I, I have decided to donate this fund to a non-governmental, or a non religious, and or a non profit organization or better still an individual with the fear of God that will utilize this money I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and they have know feelings for human talk less of having the fear of God, I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on. The Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Financial Firm in Europe. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family. Lady. Rosemary Howard.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.