Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails - SlapHappy Part 12

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

davbright277@gmail.com davidbright002@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:14 am

* 173.245.64.225 Egihosting New York United States

Received: from [173.245.64.225] by web181104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 01:48:20 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: webbxxc120@att.net
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345798100.50913.YahooMailClassic@web181104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 01:48:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: From the Desk of David Bright Esq <davidbright002@gmail.com>
Reply-To: davbright277@gmail.com
Subject: Greetings, Kindly view the attached file for details.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION..doc

Contents:

Address: 2nd Floor, Ned bank Place,
35 Sauer Street, Johannesburg,
Republic Of South Africa.
Email: (davbright277@gmail.com)
Direct Phone Number: +27 784 277 987

My Dear Friend,

It is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance to transfer some funds into your bank account. Please do accept my apology if my mail infringes on your personal ethics. My name is David Bright, a Private Lawyer based here in Johannesburg South Africa. Honestly it will be my humble pleasure if we can work together.

I would like you to act as the next of kin to my deceased client, a citizen of your country that has the same last name with you who made a deposit of $23.5 million only with a Bank here in South Africa few years back. He died in a plane crash with his immediate family in a plane crash without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate with a Bank, This means that any person from your country can act as the next of kin of the deceased person for claiming the inheritance funds without any risk involved.

Moreso,I have received official letter from the bank suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of the Fund in line with existing laws by the bank in which my client deposited the sum of $23.5 Million Dollars . According to the Government Law as provided in section 129 sub 63(N), South African Banking Edit of 1961 at the expiration of 11 years the fund will revert to the ownership of the South African Government, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

My proposition to you is to present you to the bank as the Next of kin and beneficiary of my deceased client so that the bank will pay this $23.5 million to you so that we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 60% for me 40% for you.

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

And it will interest you to know that the Reserve Bank (Apex) will approve credit of this fund into your account as contract payment to abstain you from all queries regarding the source (originality) of this fund and will provide you (beneficiary) with contractual (data) details to certify your bank or government if the need arises. Therefore, be kind to clarify the following for my consideration:

1. Can your account accommodate this fund in your local bank without government intervention or do you have an account outside your country where you may consider safe for this fund?
2. What is taxation in your country like as I desire a low/free tax zone?
3. What are the interest rates on long/short term fixed deposit in your local banks?
4. What other lucrative investments would you suggest as I intend banking, real estate and hotels if they are good business venture in your Country?
5. Can you be able to make residential documents and purchase a house for me and my family to relocate and settle in your country after the transaction?
Kindly indicate your private telephone and fax number for more efficient communication, Your Age, Occupation and call me first before you send any email.

If you are interested in this transactions, Please do let me know immediately so that I can give you comprehensive details on how to proceed.

Regards,

Barrister David Bright Email: (davbright277@gmail.com)
-
+27784277987
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

georgeraymonds1@hotmail.co.uk BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:24 am

* 197.255.165.150 Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customers Lagos Nigeria

Received: from User (unknown [197.255.165.150])
by fieldserver.thefield.info (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 22D863305F8C;
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:08:27 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: <georgeraymonds1@hotmail.co.uk>
From: "Mr. George Raymond"<georgeraymonds12@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL "
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:38:38 +0530

Sir,

Business Relationship with mutual benefit

How are you today? You may be surprised about my letter but it is your luck and to share and make huge money with me. I have a very good contact to wire some funds($69 million dollars) to you for us without a trace or problems. Let me know if you are interested asap.

I expect your reply with your telephone and address to enable me give you more details.

Regards.

Mr. George Raymond
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: Scam emails - SlapHappy Part 12

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:29 am

* 50.56.178.85 Rackspace Hosting San Antonio United States

Received: from 50-56-178-85.static.rackspacecloud.com
([50.56.178.85]:55583 helo=User)
by ns1.ebay26.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <root@blueskype.com>)
id 1T4hY4-0003ej-Bx; Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:14:52 +0900
Reply-To: <safiaarabia@superposta.com>
Subject: May the peace of God be unto you
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 00:15:01 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any
abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - ns1.ebay26.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - blueskype.com

May the peace of God be unto you, My name Safia, I have a plan
that will benefit both of us and this is the reason why i contacted you.
please respond to my e-mail if you have interest to hear more info.

Ma salaam
S.F
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.