Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

honthompsonabel@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

honthompsonabel@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Subject: CONCERNING YOUR DELAYED FUNDS PAYMENT
From: Contract Awarding and Verification Committee Chairman <honthompsonabel@gmail.com>

Contract Verification & Awarding Chairman

Attn: Beneficiary,
Following the suspension of the Central Bank Governor Lamido Sanusi because of alleged “financial recklessness and misconduct by him, The United Nations in conjunction with all African Presidents including president Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan have been instructed the Central Bank of Nigeria (Foreign Operation Department) FOD to handle the payment of all outstanding debt from West African on delayed contracts/inheritance of contractors who have executed contracts in West African.
In view of this, president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has instructed that the returned $700 Million United States Dollars of General Sani Abacha, Nigeria’s former military ruler should be used in settling the foreign contractors dept. you may visit this link for more briefings (http:/ /www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/abac ... iss-envoy/)
I the contract awarding & verification committee chairman hereby advice you to contact the director foreign Operations Department Central Bank of Nigeria with your contract information as well as your bank coordinates through his official email: fod@centbank-nig.com and call him as soon as you send him email via telephone number (+234 8171604471):

Yours in service,
Hon. Dr. Thompson Abel.
(C.A.V.C)

Phone:
+2348171604471
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: honthompsonabel@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:33 am

Re: Attention: Esteemed Beneficiary, (Confirm Alive) on your response///
People
Hon. Minister of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria. <honthompsonabel@gmail.com> 16 Jan at 11:56 PM
BCC
Message body
Attention: Esteemed Beneficiary,

Sir,

Subsequent to my new appointment as the Hon. Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria, I want to know why you have decided to
ignore your funds hence it might interest you note that Dr. Mrs Kemi
has been mandated to resigned from being the Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I still want to use this medium to inform you that the Nigeria
Government is still in with the payment scheme/dispensation for unpaid
beneficiaries and has approved your Contractual/Inheritance funds to
be paid to you.

We still would want to know why you have decided to ignore your funds
with the Central Bank of Nigeria for such a long time.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Zainab Ahmed
Hon. Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Email: zainabahmed-fgn@presidency.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:38 pm

YOUR CONTRACTUAL/INHERITANCE FUNDS PAYMENT IS READY///

Mark Bailie Chief International Operating Officer Royal bank of Scotland United Kingdom <honthompsonabel@gmail.com>
Reply-To: markbailer.rbs44@aol.com
Bcc:

12 Sep at 12:23

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
Kind Attn of Beneficiary,

Based on an urgent mandate/instruction from the Nigeria Government directing our Credit Controller- International Operations (Mr.Gordon Benson) of The Royal Bank of Scotland to effect your contractual\Inheritance funds to you, we have commenced on the conclusion on all arrangements to effect your delayed due amount into your ends bank account which you may be glad to note in this payment dispensation.

At this juncture, we advise you to re-confirm your bank co-ordinates, official address and an official Identification of yourself either International Passport/Driver's license to avoid dual payment to beneficiaries as it is instruction geared towards beneficiaries payment wire transfers and to enable us commence on the transfer of your funds as programmed:

Your prompt response to this directive will enable us expedite action and wire your funds via MT300 wire transfer to your ends bank account.

Yours faithfully,

Mark Bailie Chief International Operating Officer
Royal bank of Scotland United Kingdom
Telephone: +44750895170,
Fax: +448448123679,
markbailer@europamel.net
Email:markbailie@rbsonline.org

DISCLAIMER NOTICE...........................................................................

This email is confidential. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this email is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents. Emails may suffer errors, viruses, delays, interception and amendment. Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk has been taken, Royal Bank of Scotland cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of noncompliance to payment terms
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:15 pm

Funds Beneficiary, (Treat As Urgent)

Contract Payment Review Committee (FGN) <honthompsonabel@gmail.com>
Reply-To: s-husein@outlook.com
Bcc:

Sun, 5 Jul at 01:31

My Dear Good Friend,

Having waited and discovered your inability to conclude and receive your funds hence I have decided to assist you financially, I been able to work out for means of a loan via my good friend that linked me up to a financiers so that they can offer us a loan so that we can clear up some outstanding impediment on the transfer of you funds and good to note that I have almost concluded with the financiers with my landed property at our country's capital Territory as Abuja.

If you are with me, let me hear from you as soon as possible so that I can link you up with them so that the loan can be transferred into your bank account hence we are not allowed to have a foreign bank account while in active service, I would have concluded all with your account.

Let me hear from you as soon as possible so that I can send you a draft Agreement/MoU to bind us together as a partner for you to sign and return to me. Kindly call me on my telephone +234 706 6614251 a little briefing.

Have a nice day.

Your faithfully,

Abraham Duke,

Chairman Contract Award Review Committee (FGN).
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:35 pm

CONCERNING YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT//

Abraham Duke, Chairman Contract Award Review Committee (FGN) <honthompsonabel@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 7 Oct at 13:31

Attn Sir,

This is Mr. Jeff Egobia, director of Keep In View (FGN) your payment file which has been directed to this department over some months now from the Executive office of Hon. Duke Abraham Chairman Contract Award Review Committee (FGN) for your inability to complete the ethics so that your funds can be paid to you,

But going through your said file, for the interest of your funds payment, would you let me know your predicament so that I can know which area I start to assist you and if you must do it, make it promptly hence you have a limited time.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Jeff Egobia
(K.I.V)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:54 am

Attn: Un-Paid Beneficiary (Presidential Payment Notification)

Mr. Jeff Egobia (Director Federal Reserve Treasury). <honthompsonabel@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 17 Nov at 12:11

Dear unpaid beneficiary,

We officially write to notify you all in efforts of the Nigeria Government Base on the meeting summoned by the United States President (Mr. Joe Biden) which our own, President the Commander in Chief Federal Republic of Nigeria President Buhari meeting with other -39-other-world-leaders-for-climate-change-summit in United States Of America, President Buhari has been instructed/mandated by other world leaders to sanitize the image of Nigeria thereby paying all outstanding debt owed to foreigner beneficiaries before the end of this fiscal year.

Be informed that President Buhari has mandated this Executive office to also commenced on payment by Cash Call via the United Nations Diplomatic Immunity Baggage, meaning Payment by cash which an approved/Cleared Agent who is financial Expert has also been approved to accompany your baggage to you and will call you upon his arrival in your country.

We therefore advise you to avert to this Executive office so that we can conclude on the package of your funds shipment.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Jeff Egobia
(Director Federal Reserve Treasury).
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:49 pm

Attention Sir, Confirm Alive/Readiness (Treat As Urgent)

Mr. Jeff Egobia (Director K.I.V)Dept. <honthompsonabel@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Mon, 6 Dec at 09:16

Attn: Sir ,

We have noticed that your payment file has been dormant for so many years and we wonder why you have decided to abandon your overdue payment.

We write to notify you that the commencement of process for your fund payment has started, kindly reply back to enable me to direct you how I will assist you to achieve the success of transfer of your funds.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Jeff Egobia
(Director K.I.V)Dept.
contact-cac@fedgovtng.com
Wayne

cacfgn02@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:07 pm

Attn: Sir,

Compliment of the season, We have noticed that your payment file has been dormant for so many years and we wonder why you have decided to abandon your overdue payment.

We write to notify you that the commencement of process for your fund payment has started, kindly reply back to enable me to direct you how I will assist you to achieve the success of transfer of your funds.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Jeff Egobia
(Director K.I.V)Dept.

Header:

Return-Path: <cacfgn02@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: contact-cac@fedgovtng.com
From: "Mr. Jeff Egobia (Director K.I.V)Dept." <cacfgn02@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 05:08:17 +1100
Message-ID: <CAPLWUW_50wUoj84Fpew9Kv-ez1e7R3q0cPteMvLBiUFyvC+nUg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Compliment of the season Sir, Confirm Alive/Readiness (Treat As Urgent)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:27 pm

Attn:

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail with your question I wish to inform you that I must go ahead and brief you as I discovered that your last name (XXXXXXXX) matched with the deceased client/ beneficiary This is why I personally contacted you so that I will present you as the next of kin so that we can claim the funds the late beneficiary left behind before he died for our mutual benefits and retirement bonus, you will stand as the next of kin because your last name is the same with him also from USA.

I also contacted you as a foreigner to back me up in your own little way financially and hence I have spent some to get all information from our data processing unit via my contact person who made it possible to get it done, If you agree and accept to partner with me, let me hear from you as soon as possible so that I can introduce you to a senior attorney whom I have commissioned in the process of this deal transaction to assist us in securing all legal documentation and to proceed to the bank for the last approval of our funds to be transferred into your ends bank account.

There is no risk attached in the entire transaction and the attorney will get the official documentation properly done in your name. The only thing I want you to do is to be sincere, honest and keep the transaction confidential, do not discuss it with anyone, even closest friends or family until we finalized, lastly as soon as I hear from you with acceptance, I will also sketch an agreement/MoU which we shall sign to bind us as together as partners and sharing mode of our principal funds (US$6.5Million).

Let me read or hear from you as soon as possible to enable me to scan and forward you my official credential for your own perusal.

Yours faithfully,
Hon. Duke Abraham.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffegobia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:04 pm

Dear friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to the Royal Bank of Scotland Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that you failed me somehow.

Contact and direct my secretary. Her Name is Miss. Mary Ubah Email: mary.ubah55@gmail.com and Ask her to send you an International Bank Check from Royal Bank of Scotland $450.000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Miss. Mary Ubah and instruct her where to send the amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I'm having with my new partner at hand.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards,
Mr. Jeff Egobia.
(Sent From Paraguay)

Header:

Return-Path: <jeffegobia@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 16:48:54 +1100
Message-ID: <CABeC-0A3PfvbDt6De-_zdLFA+7tmMvqXBHaSfzEb3YHgxPsTMg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend, Success at last (For Your Compensation)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.