Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

419s from my account -- duckhunter

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

419s from my account -- duckhunter

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:25 am

I guess the time has come that I need to join the ranks -- the scammers apparently now have my number

[XXXXXX]WANKEY LAW CHAMBERS‏[/size]

Company Name: WANKEY LAW CHAMBERS
Tel: +233-302-962-918 & Mob: +233(0)24-363-4600
Address line: Mail Post Bag AC787 City: Accra State: Greater Accra
ZIPE Code: 00233
E-mail Address:info@wankeylaws.com Gold:matthewchamber@wankeylaws.com

Attn: Sir.

I am mailing you from peace keeping center here in Accra Ghana, and I
am the secretary to Kofi Annan peace keeping center, base on the
meeting in Parliament House yesterday at OSU Castle the corporate

executive bodies directors of defined department they have already
come together and deliberate and vote on one agreement unanimously
base on the report from the refugee children here in Accra Ghana whom
you have been of help to time ago in regarding to their consignments
trunk boxes with their money in the Bank Western Union Money Transfer
and Money Gram on how they can come over to you in your country there
and start up new life with their consignments trunk boxes or get their
money transfer though to your Bank Account.

But the report reaching us here in the Parliament stated that your
name is been Blacklisted not to receive any transaction from West
Africa by ECOWAS, IMF, WEMA, AU and United Nations Blacklisted, etc.

Having mentioned the above, however, you most have to write Memorandum
of Understanding (MOU) between you and all the corporate executive
bodies ECOWAS, IMF, WEMA, AU and United Nations that all the millions
of dollars transaction you discuss on phone with your transaction
partners are not Government looted fund of Ghana by the passes
Government NPP but African Refugee Children fund and you have to
promise invest their Fund in a profitable Business in your Country,
this MOU will also requires your signatory in correspondence with
signatory of his Excellency JOHN DR. AMANI MAHAMA the president of
the republic of Ghana and Kofi Annan, The governments of Ghana have
ask the corporate executive bodies mentioned above to still wait for
you or your representing lawyer to come over to the Parliament House
of Ghana Osu Castle for your signatory to the MOU and for the complete
erasing and deleting of your name from the Blacklist Database System
which was ascribed to your name previous.

For more information call me to put you though.

Please reply to my private mail box: info@wankeylaws.com

Regards,

Barr. Matthew Wankey

Sec Gen to Kofi Annan

Peace keeping center

Accra Ghana

+233243634600
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: 419s from my account -- duckhunter

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:30 am

Robert Mueller cyberfraudrefunds@mail2police.com

FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION
DOWN TOWN CITY ACCRA
BNI HEAD OFFICE ACCRA. :o

Attn;

We the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) Washington, DC in Combined operation with International Criminal Police Organization(ICPO)and international law enforcement agency with the help of the BNI here in West Africa Ghana have combine intelligence in apprehending cyber criminals Which We Tagged "CYBER-SERVICES".
The Joint Task Force is a combine effort of 190 Countries for the apprehension of the world fast growth of Cyber Crimes.

We have Apprehended Over 500 cyber criminal Suspects and recovered property and cash value of over One Hundred Million Dollars( $100,000,000. 00 USD ). The Justice Department and the finance Ministry of the Suspects country have agreed to pay a restitution back to the Victims of these crimes which we have discovered your information as one of the victims on the list. The law of restitution is the law of gains-based recovery It is to be combined with the law of compensation, which is the law of loss-based recovery and Obligations.

FBI-Interpol and the BNI accepts all Internet crime complaints from either the actual victim or from a third party to the complainant. We can best process your complaint if we receive accurate and complete information from you. Therefore, we request that you provide the following information when filing a complaint:

Information Required:

Name:
Full Mailing Address:
Phone:
Information or Proof of Communication of being the Victim.
Specific details on how, why, and when you believe you were defrauded.
Any other relevant information you believe is necessary to support your complaint.

All Information Regarding Complains and Proof should be Forwarded to the Joint Task Force Department for claims and Disbursement.

Cyber Fraud Refund and Disbursement Department
Emails: cyberfraudrefunds@mail2police.com

Phone: (+233-24625-7853){ Strictly Send Text/Sms Only. We Do not Accept Verbal Report and claims.}
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter

Fabian Bornhorst i.m.f.washington.nw.dc@gmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:50 am

This is actually a recovery scam attempt ...

CONTACT US WITHOUT ANY DELAY‏

DEAR BENEFICIARY.

THE INTERNATIONAL MONEY FUNDS HAS NOTICE YOUR ACT OF SENDING MONEY
TO SEVERAL INDIVIDUALS AND GOVERNMENTAL BODIES WITHOUT RECEIVING YOUR
SAID CONSIGNMENT BOXES AND TRANSACTION,PLEASE KINDLY DO WELL TO
CONTACT US WITH THEIR DETAILS WE WILL DEAL WITH IT TO BE OF HELP SO
YOU CAN RECOVER WHAT EVER AMOUNT YOU HAVE LOOSE.

DR FABIAN BORNHORST.

Tracked ip address: 196.201.52.10 Ghana
duckhunter

Mr Tunde Lemo mrlemotunde1@live.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:03 am

From 4pp l.com: tundelemo, "looking for someone I can trust", 52, Lagos Nigeria

Spam:
FROM THE DESK OF MR. TUNDE LEMO
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER.
LEICESTER CURRENCY
Email: mrlemotunde1@live.com

ATTENTION DEAR,

I am MR. TUNDE LEMO, Deputy Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and Financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign claim payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlements. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts,unclaimed deposits or over-invoiced sum. 0n this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to an unpaid fund. I have a file before me and the date's are correct and UN-tampered. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign Debts reconciliation dept to submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit your claim sum following my idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS:

1. The sum of USD$40.2M only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonfire beneficiary,the transfer will be made by Draft or telegraphic Transfer (T/T), conformable in 3 working days.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.
3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.
4. Note that after the successful completion of this transaction,you and I will have a fair share of the fund in the ratio of 50:50.If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.

1. Your Full Name:..........................
2. Current Address:........................
3. Cell Number:..............................
4 Occupations:................................
5. Age:..........................................
6. Company:...................................
7. Your banking detail were the fund will be wired
8. copy of your id card drivers license / international passport

I hope you don't reject this offer and have this funds transferred.

Waiting for your reply on this { mrlemotunde1@live.com }

Yours faithfully,

MR. TUNDE LEMO
DEPUTY GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Email:
Thanks for your reply dear. Is not a joke is 100% true!!!!! Confirm your cell phone number or give me a call on my direct line (+234-702-603-114) i need to speak with you.

God bless your day.

MR. T.

duckhunter

mrlemotunde1@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Not just stolen picture, but stolen identity also. The real owner for the picture is indeed Dr. Tunde Lemo is Deputy Governor in charge of Operation in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The picture is stolen from one interview posted online last year on http:/ /economicconfidential.net/new/interviews/747-islamic-banking-started-before-sanusi-lamido-tunde-lemo-cbn-deputy-governor.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Naomi Williams naomiwilliams10@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:55 am

[XXXXXX]From Naomi Williams Pls.‏[/size]

Attn: ,
Dear Sir/Ma,

My names are Naomi Williams Suka from South Sudan .I am contacting you with the hope that you will be my beneficiary to assist me to claim the sum of USD16 Million Dollars deposited with the Royal Bank of Scotland.

I will be glad if you can assist me with the claim process as i will be willing to give you a share of 35% and the right of partnership in any investment made with the funds after the claim.

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP.

Thanks and God bless you.
Regards,
Naomi Williams Suka.

Ip address: 196.201.52.15 Ghana
duckhunter

Franklin Casmir franklincasmir1@yahoo.fr

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:47 am

Hello Dear ,
First of all, let me fully introduce myself. I am Mr. Franklin Casmir, I am working at one of the leading banks in Ivory Coast, West of Africa; l am the director of the Accounts Department.
I am writing to ask for your cooperation to enable both of us take advantage of a good opportunity that is at my disposal at the bank for investment purpose. I found your contact details on the internet while l was doing a search, so l decided to contact you to seek your cooperation.
Please before going any further, l want you to know that this proposal is serious and its not a joke. So l advise you erase any doubt you might have about my proposal, my intention is genuine. I want you to give me your total support and l promise you will not regret doing so.
Here is the details of my proposal:
There is this anonymous fund totalling $21.5 Million-USD that has been floating in a suspense-account for some years now. The money was part of huge funds the government made available to the bank for onward payment of arms and ammunition ordered by the government at the outbreak of the civil war that is now over. The former bank director who was an ally of the country's President, was the one handling the purchase of arms for the President. In doing so, he syphons some of the money for his own personal aggrandisement. But this very amount remained in the suspense account because the former director died before he could transfer the money to his foreign bank account.
In view of this, l have decided to look for a foreign partner that can provide a foreign bank account for me to transfer the money to for investment purpose. This is the reason why l have contacted you; I want you to be my partner in this deal so that l can transfer the money to you for us to go into investment partnership. You will get 30% of the money for your cooperation; I will also take 30%, the balance 40% will be set aside for a joint investment that will be owned by both of us. Please note that this is not one of those internet mails that tend to seek for people's bank accounts in order to steal money from it. For the purpose of this deal, you can open a new bank account with little or no money in it. All l need in order to execute this deal, is a foreign bank account.
It will please you to know that there is no risk involved in this deal, as soon as the transfer is effected to your nominated bank account and you confirm to me that your account has been credited, l shall at once delete every information concerning the transfer from the bank computer system, so as to erase traces of the wire transfer. Then l shall travel to meet with you in your country for the sharing of the money as agreed.
You might be finding it difficult to come to terms with my proposal, but l tell you this today; If you where in this part of the world where l happen to come from, you will not let this opportunity pass you by. In this part of the world, there is no welfare or any other form of government support for the citizens. Here in Ivory Coast, over 45% of the population live below poverty level, no good pension package. Imagine after putting in over 30 years of your active life working for the government, you have no house of your own to retire to as a pensioner. What l am about to do is not only going to better my life now and after retirement, but also to guarantee better future for my children and relatives.
If you finally decide to cooperate with me in this deal, here is how l intend to professional execute the deal:
The 21.5 Million-USD is currently in a suspense account among other funds; wire transfers are never effected from suspense accounts. Suspense accounts only holds funds for which decision on what to do with the money has not been reached by the bank. To enable me transfer the money, the money has to be deposited in a current account; and thereafter, the account owner will have to give wire instructions for the funds to be transferred.
Now you might be wondering who is going to provide the current account into which the funds would be deposited before transfer can be effected. For my safety and dignity, this deal requires 100% secrecy and confidentiality, l can not seek such service from anybody locally here in this country. There is this current account that have been dormant for about 4 years now, the account owner has long since depleted the account, leaving it with the opening balance. The owner of this account have stopped operating the account; this is the account l am going to use.
Being the head of the accounts department, l can easily change account information in our customer data base. So to secure a current account for this purpose, l will use the said dormant account. All l have to do, is to delete all the personal information of the account owner and replace them with your personal details; thereby temporally making the account yours. When l have successfully replaced the account information with your details, l will then credit the account with the 21.5 Million-USD.
The next step marks the conclusion of the deal; in this final stage, l will send you a specimen of an application requesting wire transfer and account closure. Your reason for requesting account closure is because of the unending political crises in the country. Usually, as an account owner, you must be physically present at the bank to complete this process which involves the signing of all the documents pertaining to account closure and wire transfer instructions. But asking you to come down to this country will not be a good idea because there is a photograph on every account. Here at our bank, account owner's photographs are password protected. The password is of two combinations; the first half of the password is entered by the Head of Accounts Department (this is me); while the other half of the password is entered by the account owner. So to delete an account photograph, the account owner and I must be present to enter the password. For this reason, asking you to come down here will jeopardise our success in concluding this transaction since l do not know the other half of the password. But for the account owner signature, this l can change.
The only way you can do the signing of the documents without encountering any problem, is using the services of a lawyer here in Ivory Coast. The lawyer will have to make the submission on your behalf and sign all the necessary papers pertaining to account closure and wire instruction. To enable the lawyer do this on your behalf, you will have to send the lawyer a written special power of attorney that will give him legal right to act on your behalf. When we get to this stage, l shall send you a specimen of the Power of Attorney so you can transcribe it and send to the lawyer. You don't have to worry about this, l shall guard you through the process.
When l send you specimen of the application, all you need to do is to transcribe the application on official paper, have it duly signed and send it to the lawyer that will make the submission. When the lawyer contacts the bank submitting your request, the accounts department will be referred to for validation. As you already know, the accounts department is my department, so l will handle the validation process. On giving my approval, your lawyer will be invited to complete the process of funds transfer and thereafter closure of the account. When all this is done, the remittance department will then effect the wire transfer to your nominated bank account as stated in your application.
When the money is finally transferred to you and you inform me of the presence of the money in your bank account, l will then delete every traces of the transaction from our bank system. When l have finally erased all traces, l will then put in application for retirement and thereafter travel to meet with you for onward sharing of the money as agreed.
To enable me carry out the first phase of this deal, which is replacing the account information of the dormant account with your personal details, you will have to send me the following information:
Full name:
Contact address:
City:
State:
Tel #:
Fax # (if any):
This correspondence contains full details of the execution of the deal, and if you follow my instructions correctly, the transfer will be effected to your nominated bank account within 7 banking days from the day the lawyer submits the application on your behalf. If you have any question in respect of the execution of this deal, please do not hesitate to ask. Again, l know that in your country, the banks will ask you for the source of the money. I also took that into account, and for this reason, l will provide documents to show that the money is for investment from a would-be foreign investor who has decided to go into partnership with you in your country.
Thank you once again for your readiness to execute this deal with me; and l promise that you will not regret doing business with me. The only thing you will have to promise me, is that you will not mention this deal to a third party. Because you telling somebody else about this deal, can jeopardise our success in executing this deal. So please keep this deal to yourself until the money have been transferred to you.
When you finish reading this message, please respond in earliest:
Best regards,
Mr. Franklin Casmir.
Ip address: 196.47.144.146 Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
duckhunter

Abdullai Ahmed ahmed_abdullai@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:10 pm

ATTN : Dear Sir,

It is of great importance that I would like us to execute this important supply business together for both of us to profit meaningfully. I represent a public / international relation company as the corporate affair manager. I am seeking a sole, outside investor with whom I can work in confidence as a partner. Please note that this is an investment opportunity with a guaranteed return. It entails supplying a highly important vaccine to an important and wealthy client company Alhaji Hameed Hamza Mubarak of Danone Farms. Meanwhile this client is ready to effect an advance payment of 50% of the total money to us, of which it is this advance payment we are going to use in executing the full quantity order by them. The client do not want dealing with intermediaries but require direct dealing with the manufacturing company which i promise him that i will link him with.

Now for us to successfully secure this first supply and also future supplies to be able to receive the 50% advance up front payment from the client, we will have to present ourselves to this client as the company that manufactures this vaccine and I am your representative here at West Africa. This strategy will solidify us fully into this business and safeguard outsiders from taking it away from us like my wicked boss once did (this is a ong story). If you are willing to proceed, i will be glad if you write me in your next mail so that I will now furnish you in details what is entailed or us to succeed plus the contact of this client and that of the real manufacturing company in USA. Beside I am going to brief you in detail how we will execute this transaction so that my boss who betray me previously when we did this business together, will no longer be in a position to embark upon it again to retake the business back. Please note that Alhaji Hameed Hamza Mubarak must not know our direct source of purchase as I intend to continue this deal with him, if not, he will not be needing our service any more for further supply of this vaccine. Please contact me at your earliest convenience time at my email. I am looking forward to a good partnership in business after the success of this particular supply.

Best regards,
Mr.Abdullai Ahmed

IP address: 196.201.66.29 Abidjan, Lagunes, Cote D’Ivoire
duckhunter

Return to Scammer 419 emails.