Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

paulmaroga@aol.com eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

paulmaroga@aol.com eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:57 pm

* 105.227.39.250 Telkom Internet Johannesburg South Africa

Return-Path: <eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com>
Received: from ti-227-39-250.telkomadsl.co.za ([105.227.39.250]:59505 helo=User)
by server.farminvestmentproduct.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com>)
id 1WK71k-0006Oz-5l; Sun, 02 Mar 2014 17:06:01 +0300
Reply-To: <paulmaroga@aol.com>
From: "DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY"<eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com>
Subject: PARTNERSHIP IN BUSINESS DEAL NEEDED VERY URGENT
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 16:06:01 +0200
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server.farminvestmentproduct.net: authenticated_id:
djfever/only user confirmed/virtual account

DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY
REG NO 2002/015527/06
FROM OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR,
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Email:paulmaroga@aol.com

I know that this proposal may come to you as a surprise especially having to come from someone you have not met before, but I would like you to co-operate with me so that this US$35M will be released and transferred into your account.

My name is MR.PAUL JACOB MAROGA the CEO / chairman of contract award committee of Department of minerals and energy company LTD, republic of South Africa. It is my profound intention to contact you for this very important and highly confidential transaction for the transfer of US$35,000, 000,.00 into your account.

the (US$35,000,000.00) was the over estimated balance from the contracts awarded to both foreign and local contractors the real contract value was US$120 million united states dollars, but it was over estimated to the tune of (US$155,000, 000,00) (one hundred and fifty five million united states dollars only).

The contract has been successfully executed by the contractors and their contract sum of (US$120M) has been paid to them, leaving our over estimated balance of (US$35,000, 000. 00) United States dollars still pending at the bank. Right now, we are left with this over estimated balance of (US$35M) which is still floating at the escrow account in the South African reserve bank awaiting final payment to any reliable foreign bank account you may provide.

I am therefore asking you to co-operate with me so that the fund will be released and transferred into your account. if you are interested in this my proposal, reply me so that we can negotiate your percentage before we can proceed however, when the fund is transferred into your account over there, I shall obtain visa and travel with my family over there for my own share of this money in this regarding would like you to send me the following information’s through the email address below for security reasons email;paulmaroga@aol.com

You’re Name……………………….
You’re Age:…………… ……………….
You're Company if any:……………………………
You’re Occupation: ….……………..
Name of Company if any:……………………….
you’re Address: ……………………………
Your Private Phone …………………
Your Private Fax Numbers:

Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you and working with you soon, bye for now and have a nice day.

My best regards,

Mr.Paul Maroga
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

paulmaroga@aol.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:27 pm

* 105.229.29.25 Telkom Internet Roodepoort South Africa

Received: from ti-229-29-25.telkomadsl.co.za ([105.229.29.25]:56641 helo=User)
by server1.jamiewhitefirm.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com>)
id 1WNiUM-0006Hj-H0; Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:42:27 +0000
Reply-To: <paulmaroga@aol.com>
From: "DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY"<eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com>
Subject: IF ONLY YOU CAN HELP ME IN THIS BUSINESS DEAL AND MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:42:28 +0200
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server1.jamiewhitefirm.com: authenticated_id:
donnyfar/only user confirmed/virtual account not confirmed

REG NO 2002/015527/06
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Email:paulmaroga@aol.com

I know that this proposal may come to you as a surprise especially having to come from someone you have not met before, but I would like you to co-operate with me so that this US$35M will be released and transferred into your account.

My name is MR.PAUL JACOB MAROGA the CEO / chairman of contract award committee of Department of minerals and energy company LTD, republic of South Africa. It is my profound intention to contact you for this very important and highly confidential transaction for the transfer of US$35,000, 000,.00 into your account. the (US$35,000,000.00) was the over estimated balance from the contracts awarded to both foreign and local contractors the real contract value was US$120 million united states dollars, but it was over estimated to the tune of (US$155,000, 000,00) (one hundred and fifty five million united states dollars only).

The contract has been successfully executed by the contractors and their contract sum of (US$120M) has been paid to them, leaving our over estimated balance of (US$35,000, 000. 00) United States dollars still pending at the bank. Right now, we are left with this over estimated balance of (US$35M) which is still floating at the escrow account in the South African reserve bank awaiting final payment to any reliable foreign bank account you may provide.

I am therefore asking you to co-operate with me so that the fund will be released and transferred into your account. if you are interested in this my proposal, reply me so that we can negotiate your percentage before we can proceed however, when the fund is transferred into your account over there, I shall obtain visa and travel with my family over there for my own share of this money in this regarding would like you to send me the following information’s through the email address below for security reasons email;paulmaroga@aol.com

You’re Name……………………….
You’re Age:…………… ……………….
You're Company if any:……………………………
You’re Occupation: ….……………..
Name of Company if any:……………………….
you’re Address: ……………………………

Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you and working with you soon, bye for now and have a nice day.

My best regards,
MR.PAUL J.MAROGA
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

ricardoallison10110@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:07 pm

Type of scam: business proposal scam

Email:

REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Email: ricardoallison10110@gmail.com

My name is MR.RICARDO ALLISON the CEO / chairman of contract award committee of Department of minerals and energy company LTD, republic of South Africa. It is my profound intention to contact you for this very important and highly confidential transaction for the transfer of US$35,000, 000,.00 into your account. the (US$35,000,000.00) was the over estimated balance from the contracts awarded to both foreign and local contractors the real contract value was US$120 million united states dollars, but it was over estimated to the tune of (US$155,000, 000,00) (one hundred and fifty five million united states dollars only).

I am therefore asking you to co-operate with me so that the fund will be released and transferred into your account. if you are interested in this my proposal, reply me so that we can negotiate your percentage before we can proceed however, when the fund is transferred into your account over there, I shall obtain visa and travel with my family over there for my own share of this money in this regarding would like you to send me the following informations through the email address below for security reasons email;ricardoallison10110@gmail.com

Youre Name……………………….
Youre Age:…………… ……………….
youre Address: ……………………………

My best regards,
MR.RICARDO ALLISON

Received: from User (79-225-105-189.north.dsl.telkomsa.net [105.225.79.189])
Reply-To: <ricardoallison10110@gmail.com>
From: "MR.RICARDO ALLISON" <eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com>
Subject: FROM MR.RICARDO ALLISON(RELIABLE BUSINESS PROPOSAL)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 17:06:08 +0200

Originating IP: 105.225.79.189
Originating ISP: Telkom-internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:35 pm

E-mail to the above gets a reply from:

Director of Audit and Project Implementation
Department of Minerals and Energy.
Tel:+27 83 780 5670.

Attention:

Good Day,

In furtherance to our email conversation indicating your positive response towards assisting me in this our mutual beneficial transaction I hereby conveys the approval to open discussion with you base on this deal.

For purpose of clarity as a member of the Contract Review and award Committee (C.R.A.C) here in the Department of minerals and energy where I work as the Director of Audit and project implementation. I am vested with the authority to appraise and approve contracts according to the priority of the government of South Africa, and by virtue of my position, I have been able over a period of time through careful review of contracts awarded secured for myself this over invoice amount of US$35,000.000.00. Which was originally awarded to a foreign company? The contract had since been commissioned, the contractual sum and all entitlements has since been paid to the original contractor. The US$35,000.000.00 the balance, which I intend to transfer to the nominated account you will provide to me.

There are however some procedures for the successful conclusion of this project. With the information s you will provide, I will register your name or your company's name as a foreign contractor with my Ministry, and i will also incorporate your name or company with the corporate affairs commission of South Africa.

After i have been able to do this successfully, i shall also proceed to the Ministry of Justice for the transfer of rights and privilege. The contractual documents will be back dated to suit the purpose of this transaction.And the Ministry of Finance will then approve the amount US$35,000.000.00 or payment to the beneficiary, and you will be contacted by South Africa Bank, through the Contract Review and Payment Committee, an arm set up by the Bank of South Africa to make payments to foreign contractors, From this stage onward all correspondence will be channeled to you, you will now advice them on how this funds will be transferred to your nominated account, and as soon as you confirm to me that these funds ha
Trash
ve been successfully transferred to your account, I shall take the next available flight to meet with you in your country for the final disbursement, and you will advice me on a viable business opportunities in your country ,because i don't intend bringing this funds back to south Africa, although Real Estate Business is what i do cherish and i will be very grateful, if the fund will be invested on the lucrative business.

If you follow my instructions religiously, I will conclude this transaction within the next ten to twelve (10-12) working days. All machinery has been put in place for the successful conclusion of this project.

As soon as i received signed Mutual Agreement sent to you via Email Attachment, I will immediately commence the documentation process, please call me on my direct number (+27 83 780 5670.

Secondly, I want you to read the attached agreement letter carefully sign it and resend it to me via Email Attachment with your personal identity in order for me to proceed on the process of the transfer and i will be updating you on every step i takes on the process before the final transfer into your bank account.

Lastly, Also complete attached Contract Review and Payment Implementation Committee Form and send it back to me along with the Mutual Agreement via email Attachment.

On the filling of the Contract Review and Payment Implementation Committee Form, Use below information's

Question No 7:.Value Of Payment: US$35,000.000.00
Question No 8: Purpose Of Payment: Contract awarded by Department of Mineral and Energy.
Question No 9: Contract Number: SAME\DMH/2035/0972/09
Question No 10: Department/Ministry: Department of Mineral and Energy/Ministry of Energy
Question No 12: In Contract Review and Payment Implementation Committee Form question No:12, Answer: Yes

Note: Always reply me on this email for secret and confidential (Email:ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com)

Thank you very much once again and I hope to meet with you soon in your country on completion of this transaction.

Keep this transaction secret and confidential.

I wait in anticipation for your urgent response.

God Bless you.
Mr.Ricardo Allison
Private Tel Line: +27 83 780 5670

Header:
Return-Path: <ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018
Subject: Re:From: Mr.Ricardo Allison(Reply To Your Email)US$35M Deal

i.png

20180107223320-7ea9301f-la.png

Phone;
+27837805670
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:18 pm

Hello: ,

That is a vital documents that you have to fill and sign and send it back to me because i have to use those two documents for the processing of the transfer into your account account so all what you have to do now is that if your virus scanner in your computer did not let you to download then use a public internet like cafe and download those documents print it out fill all the details and sign it and send it back to me today.

God Bless.

Ricardo.

If you cannot download those document on PDF now i sent it back to you via JPG attached.

I wait for you because i have to start the process by tomorrow.Once again you can call me if you feel is ok with you.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:23 am

Attention: ,

Good Day,

I have received your email with the attached signed mutual agreement and the other form been filled as i have requested, once again thanks so much for your effort on this deal but let’s keep it up with trust and honesty and also always make sure that you reply me fast any time that you receive any email from me and also please and please keep this deal secret and confidential until this transaction is over and the US$35M get into your bank account.

About the legality of this deal i assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and the US$35M will get into your bank account well without any problem okay.

Find below procedure for successful transfer of the fund into your bank account.

1. I will register your name or your company's name as a foreign contractor with my Ministry which i have applied today hoping to receive the certificate on the 11th January, 2018.

2.I will also incorporate your name or company with the corporate affairs commission of South Africa which i have also applied today hoping to receive the certificate on the 11th January, 2018.

3. As soon as i receive above 2 documents (1 &2) on the 11th January, 2018 then i shall also proceed to the Ministry of Justice for the transfer of rights and privileged.

4. When am through with transfer of rights and privileged then, i will apply for approval by Ministry of Finance for them to approve transfer of US$35.000, 000.00 (Thirty Five Million US Dollars) to the beneficiary which is you.

5. Immediately approval are done then you will be contacted by South Africa Reserve Bank Of South Africa through the contract review and payment committee, an arm set up by the South Africa Reserve Bank to make payments to foreign contractors.

6. From this stage onward all correspondence will be channel to you, you will now advice them on how this funds will be transferred to your nominated bank account.

7. And as soon as you confirm to me that these funds have been successfully transferred into your account, i shall take the next available flight to meet with you in your country for the final disbursement, and you will advise me on a viable business opportunities in your country, because i don't intend bringing my share of the money back to South Africa i really want to invest my own share of this money in your country once this money get into your bank account.

8,With all this process i have paid an Attorney that will be helping us on the documentation process because of the nature of this transfer because i do not want to come out so i will be a silent partner that will be directing everything over here until this money in question hit into your bank account US$35,000,000.00.
9,If all these i met soon this transaction will be over in the next 4-5 working days.

I wait in anticipation for your urgent response.

God Bless you.
Mr. Ricardo Allison
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:52 am

Attention:

Good Day,

With reference to our transfer of fund, I have registered a company on your names and I decided to back date it, to suite for the purpose of the transfer and the time the contract was made.

Now, it is assured that, you have a company here in South Africa and also the original owner of the fund while I used your company as next of kin. And again, I have obtained a copy of "Subsequent power of Attorney" from South Africa high court of Pretoria. However, both the CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION, CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION AND SUBSEQUENT POWER OF ATTORNEY had been submitted to the DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE for approval, along with completed “Indemnity Form” which I filled out with details you emailed to me that is, your full names, address and banking details.

So, as soon as YOU receive the approval then, CALL ME or send me a copy of the approval via my email address.

For your information, Department of Finance will contact you direct and again bear in mind that authority shall be contacting you, now that every documents has been changed to your name via your company name,all will be channel to you right now i will not be able to know anything about this deal until you update me because your file has been move from this department to approval department so any email or call that you receive make sure you get back to me fast for directions and instructions on what to do.

Take note of the fee that I have paid to register your name and also the company before the all these certificates was issued to me and keep your side of record in terms of expense while i also i will keep my side too and the fee that i paid to the departments that are in charge are US$1,998.00,US$2, 400.00,US$4,850.00 and all the money i have saved in my life has finished now so all my faith and hope now is in this US$35M that is going into your bank account and with the help of the lawyer that i have paid, that is why i was able to get these documents so fast because is not easy to get this four documents in a short time and i am so happy .

My Friend,I want you also to send to me the following details of yours via email the same way you fill it inside the form because i want to forward it too to the department of finance hence i did not want them to make any mistake when approving the US$35M into your account so that all the details will be correct.

1,ACCOUNT NAME:
2,THE NAME OF YOUR BANK:
3,THE ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK:
4,YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER:
5,SWIFT CODE OF YOUR BANK:

NOTE: Always update me, any time any day you receive any document from authority of Republic of South Africa for advice please and please to avoid any mistake on your side.

We are progressing; kindly keep everything in secret and confidential.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Ricardo Allison.

i.png

20180112004642-1ef34a79-la.png

20180112004644-81bc47e8-la.png

20180112004645-a77f3438-la.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:54 am

Dear ,

I have noted your email with the banking details which i have also forwarded to the Approval Department and now i will not have any means to know about this transaction until you update me so once you get any email from the department kindly make sure that you get back to me to know what is going now.

Thanks.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

deptfinancesa@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:12 am

Attention:

Good Day,

Your fund has been approval today; see the two attachments Exchange Control Approval Order on your Contract Fund Valued US$35M and get back to this office as a confirmation email that you have received the approval documents.

Your file has been now forwarded to South Africa Reserve Bank today for the immediate onward transfer of your US$35M into your bank account as stated on the approval document.

Waiting for your urgent email on this as a confirmation receipt of this email to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Danny Van Der Merwe.
Department of Finance South Africa
International Remittance office on Contractors.

The information in this e-mail and in any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and is legally privileged from disclosure and unauthorized use. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please return it to the sender and then delete the email and destroy all copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of, or any unauthorized action taken in relation to this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful and an infringement of copyright. At present, the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. The recipient should scan any attached files for viruses. The sender accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from any such viruses or as any result from sending this mail.

NewWM.png

NEW2WM.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:20 am

Dear ,

Which email address did you want me to confirm?

Please clarify me on this.

Ricardo

The South Africa Email Address is deptfinancesa@financier.com

Thanks.

Ricardo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.