Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

paulmaroga@aol.com eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:49 am

Dear ,

I have read your E-mail when you say that you have to pay some money to get the $35 million transferred. I hope this does not take long? Previously you have told me that, My Friend once this fee has been pay to the bank and the bank receive and confirm the fee then under 24hrs the $35 million will surely be into your bank account so make sure you pay the fee to them as soon as possible.

My Friend,please save this money to your account because if you do not follow the instruction by the bank, then the bank will forfeit the $35 million please make sure you pay the fee to them.

Once all has been done by you get back to me and update me.

God Bless and i cannot wait to hear from you that you have receive the $35 million in your account.

Regards.

Ricardo
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarbsa@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:10 am

International Payment Office, Ref No 72242.

Attention:

Good Day,

Your email has been noted by us when you say that the fee has been sent by you yesterday, what you have to do now is that we want you to forward that same E-mail confirmation that you got from your bank and also about the hard copies of the payments which is the slip make sure that you go and get it and send it to us via email attachment.

,about the two bank documents why is it that you did not fill it and send it back to us yesterday make sure you fill them and send it back to us today without fail.

,If we may ask you which of the bank payment information’s did you use to send the fee please state it to us so that we will call the broker the 1ST or 2ND bank details state the one you use immediately to us.

,as soon as the payment is confirm by us then we will process the transfer into your bank account in USA and once that is done we will also send you the transfer slip from here to you.

,make sure that you fill those two bank forms and send it back to us today and also forward the E-mail confirmation that you got from your bank yesterday and also get the hard copies of the payments and send it all to us today.

,make sure you return all to us today as we have stated to you via email now without leaving any details as we have stated to you now and also the two bank forms fill them sign them and send it back to us today.

Assist us to serve you better.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

International Remittance Department.

Tel/: +27 11 076 2875 /Fax; +2711 2197458

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:15 am

My Dear:
Good Day,

I have noted your email when you says that you have sent the payment to the bank as the bank has requested from you once again thanks so much.

My Friend,as soon as the bank confirm the payment in the account that the bank gave to you then the bank will process the US$35M and get it transfer into your bank account which you will receive the US$35M into your account under 24hrs once the bank confirm the payment.

My Friend,once you have received the money in your account kindly let me know so that i will direct you on how you will send some money to me over here in order for me to use it to buy my flight ticket and obtain visa and come over to you because on my side i did not have any money with me again to do it over here.

My Friend,make sure you follow up with the bank so that the bank will transfer the money into your account immediately the bank confirm the payment that you sent to them the bank.

I wait for your confirmation of this email.

Have a lovely weekend.

God Bless.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Hi ,

I have read your email and base on your email the bank will get back to you by Monday because is weekend already and banks does not operate until on Monday lets hope so.

My Friend,make sure that you follow all want the bank asked you to do once you have done that there will never be any delay in the transfer because the only delay will be if you did not follow the instruction as the bank told you so make sure that you follow there instruction.
My Friend,i hope that by Monday everything will be fine and you will get the money in your account.

Thanks once again and have a lovely weekend.

Ricardo.

Hi ,

Good Day,

How are you and your family i hope that everybody is fine.

My Friend, yesterday i forget to tell you something when i sent you an email yesterday and what i forgot to tell you is that you should make sure that you send the payment slip to the bank because the bank need it too to put it into your file as a proof that you have pay the fee please make sure that you send it to the bank as soon as possible today because you suppose to have the slip from your bank as a payment confirmation.

My Friend,as soon as the bank confirm the payment you pay by tomorrow been Monday then the bank will process the transfer into your bank account so make sure you send the payment slip to the bank and i pray that the payment is been confirm by the bank tomorrow.

My Friend,once again thanks so much for your effort and i am waiting seriously to hear from you that you have finally receive the money in your account.

I wait for your confirmation.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com sarbsa@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:19 am

Noted your email now but please make sure you send the payment slip to the bank because there will surely need it from you ok.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Ricardo

FROM SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK, SOUTH AFRICA

Attention:

Good Day,

We have acknowledge your email but we have to let you know that this is bank and we have process and procedures the last time you email us you told us that you will go to the library to print the documents out and we seriously need those documents to be fill and sign by you latest today and also we have send the documents back to you through JPG not PDF so you must make sure that you go to the library and print it out fill all the details as we have asked you sign it and send it back to us latest today.

,about the fee of US$9,130 that you paid on Friday as you have said, we sent you an email that we need the payment slip from your bank as a proof because we have to put it in your file and also forward it to our broker so we need the payment slip from you today.

,if you did not follow our advise on the process of the transfer, then you will be the one delaying your US$35M not to be transfer into your bank account but if you follow as we have said to you we will process the transfer into your bank account.

,you cannot send your details via email as you have asked because everything is been signed and documented before the transfer so make sure that you fill those two documents and send it back to us with the payment confirmation slip from your bank as we have said and if is hard to go to your bank on the hard copy of the payment slip then forward the email as a confirmation email from your bank as you said to us but the payment slip is highly needed by us for documentation on your file.

,note that as par today the payment you did has not be confirm by the broker.

This request from us is urgent.

Yours truly,
Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed
Head of Operation

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:27 am

Attn:
10330 Lake Road # South
Houston, TX 77070
Manager, Internet/Telephone Banking Dept,
Tel: (209)248-1546

Sir,

Below is the new account details as you requested for the wire to China to finalize every thing about your payment.

CHINA MERCHANT BANK
ACCT: 621483769152XXXX
ACCT NAME: LI J.
SWIFT CODE: CMBCCNBS195
ADDRESS: 1/F CMB BUILDING, CENTRAL WEALTH DISTRICT-
NO 200 HONGUFU ROAD NANCHENG DISTRICT DONG-GUANCITY GUANGDONG
PROVINCE P.R. CHINA.

I shall wait for the payment information.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith
Internet-Telephone Banking Dept
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarbsa@accountant.com ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:08 am

Attention:\

Good Day,

This is a surprise email to us because we have never sent an account to any foreign clients and the clients came back and told us that the payment bounced back this is the first time because South Africa Reserve Bank is a big bank that is well know all over the world.

,since that you email us that the payment was bounced then use this bank details below and send the payment:

PAYMENT DETAILS FOR US$9,130

Branch: Baiyun Sub-Branch, Guangzhou China.

Address: 1138 Jichang Road, Guangzhou, China.

Account No:73285776XXXX

Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ400

Account Name: G. F. Solar Technology Co. Ltd.

Beneficiary Adress: No 3 Gangpu Third Road, Taihe Town, Baiyun Area,Guangzhou 510445

Purpose of Payment:

,you have only today and tomorrow to pay this fee and send to us the payment slip and also the two bank forms to be fill and sign it and send it back to us and if you fail today and tomorrow to do as we have said,then we will have no other option than to cancel the transfer of your contract money and send it back to South Africa National Treasury Account as Unclaimed Money and your contract money will be forfeit so this is the final grace giving to you which is today and tomorrow.

Noted,once again that if all this is not done by you today and tomorrow we will never contact you again than to do as we have said by forfeiting your contract money and most vital once the payment has been done we need the payment slip because we have to forward it to our broker.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

My Friend,

Hope you are fine and your family.

My Friend,i am worried now because i did not know what going on again and if i may ask you have you finally receive the money in your account?

My Friend,i am scared and worried now because i did not want us to lose this money to government please update me to know what is going on because i saw it on the national television news that some of the people are not claiming there money from South Africa Reserve Bank that in the next 48hrs if the people did not get there money into their accounts that the government will forfeit the money now am worried please help me to save this money into your account i have suffer for this money.

Please update me.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:35 pm

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South
Houston, TX 77070

Sir,

As soon as you send the fee today do ensure you keep me posted and ensure the transfer goes through at this time. Because the first time you said the transfer would not go through and the second time you said the transfer could not go through. Do ensure the transfer goes through at this time. I shall look forward hearing from you with the receipt of payment.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarbsa@accountant.com ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:15 am

Attention:

Good Day,

On your email the Chinese bank account is 100% fine there is no problem with that account because we receive a lot of payments from the Chinese bank account everyday also clients in send payment yesterday from and we have confirmed them on another transaction so we receive a lot of payment from that bank account.

,make sure you send the payment confirmation to us and also the two bank form because if we do not receive all these as we have stated it to you today then we will have no other option than to stop all transfer process and forfeit your US$35M today as unclaimed money today is your final day and after today if these are not send to us then all conversation with you will stop and we will authorize the bank to forfeit your US$35M today.

PAYMENT DETAILS FOR US$9,130

Bank Name: Bank Of China

Branch: Baiyun Sub-Branch, Guangzhou China.

Address: 1138 Jichang Road, Guangzhou, China.

Account No:73285776XXXX

Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ400

Account Name: G. F. Solar Technology Co. Ltd.

Beneficiary Adress: Taihe Town, Baiyun Area,Guangzhou 510445

Purpose of Payment:

We wait for you today without any story or delay from your side because is you that is holding your US$35M not to be into your bank account yet in .

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

Dear ,

Good Day,

I have read your email when you say that i should not worry just temporary setback in the process and i hope that you sort this out today with the bank as you have said.
Thanks for the update and i hope that all goes well today on your side.

Thanks.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:00 am

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South
Houston, TX 77070

Sir,

You did not send the payment information yesterday as you promised to do it after work.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.