Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deptintrevusa.com@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

deptintrevusa.com@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:48 pm

Subject: U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service Department.
Return-Path: <garrett.sgtsydney@gmail.com>

U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service Department.
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington , DC 20520
Greeting from USA I.R.S,
Contact person: Mr. John Celmer
Contact Email : deptintrevusa.com@gmail.com

Attention: Beneficiary,

We write to inform you that your package with reference number 2661428 which is your sum of $4,500.000.00 (Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been released by Homeland Security Service
under our order and they are waiting for resolutions of the claiming Of Ownership Certificate for them to release the package fully to you and to further the delivery to your delivery address by the United State
Postal Service Agent.

After the phone calls we made on your behalf today to the USA Homeland Security Service and to the United Nations office, it was resolved that the delivery of your package to your address must be complete within (3) working days upon your compliance to our directives; You should send the sum of $96.00 to obtain the needed Claiming Of Ownership Certificate from UN.

The Claiming Of Ownership Certificate which is initially on the high price has been cut down by the US Embassy in Nigeria considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the clearance of their entitlement. We will upon the confirmation of your Claiming Of Ownership Certificate we shall assign the United State Postal Service Agent to collect your package of $4,500.000.00 and proceed with the delivery to your address.

Meanwhile, you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid delivery to wrong person after obtaining the needed Claiming Of Ownership Certificate from Nigeria because that is what the Homeland Security Service here are waiting for .

1- Your Full Name:
2- Your Delivery Address:
3- Your Contact Telephone Number:
4- Your Occupation:
5- Your Identification (Passport number or ID Card number):

Once you notify us with the above information and the needed Claiming Of Ownership Certificate from Nigeria, the USA Homeland Security Service will release your Package to you and it will be delivered to you by the Agent of (U.S.P.S).

Note that you are expected to pay only $96.00 for the Claiming Of Ownership Certificate and you are to pay it to Lagos-Nigeria as the origination of the package in favor of Okoye Chinonso accountant officer in UN office Lagos-Nigeria Send the $96.00 through western union once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your package,

Receivers Name: Okoye Chinonso
Address : Lagos-Nigeria
Test Question: Color
Test Answer: Blue
Amount: $96.00
Sender's Name=====
MTCN====

Once you send the money to this name , please try to notify us with the MTCN so that we can contact Okoye Chinonso for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your Claiming Of Ownership Certificate.

Note that any unclaimed consignment will be return to UN Government after 7days. So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that the Homeland Security Service will release your package.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Celmer
Contact Email : deptintrevusa.com@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

aliusman13444i@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 14, 2016 1:51 pm

Contact UPS San Francisco, Ca. For Your Cheque Delivery
People
Mrs. Emilly Alison <aliusman13444i@gmail.com> May 13 at 4:31 PM
To
BCC
Message body
My Dear Beneficiary,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to chose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world. Precisely, I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried for I saw your profile on the Internet, which has made me accomplish my request. May the almighty God bless and see you through with this mission if you can carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, I am Mother Emilly Alison, 67 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Jackman Alison who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family in Turkey and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privileged and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I.

Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes and to some of the less privileged in different countries. Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the deprived, we also agreed to render support to an individual we have not meet before in life due to the fact when we were still young in life we receive an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture made us to do same.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last WILL, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing.

I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of 5,800,000.00 United States Dollars with UPS express to deliver to you, what you have to do now is to contact the UPS COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and SECURITY KEEPING CODE (KAT/0409/F) because I do not know your name and the address you would want to receive the parcel with. I couldn't find them on net while browsing your profile if not I would have given it to UPS for immediate and fast delivery of this parcel to you.

For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge, Insurance Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to ask them to provide you with information how we wish to use in receiving their security keeping fee of $175.00 United States Dollars for their immediate action. Please my dear if you know that you will not help me with the $175.00 dollars please do not contact me or the UPS please i need some one that will help me.

You have to contact the UPS COURIER SERVICE, San Francisco California USA now for the delivery of the cheque with this information below;

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Bobby Hunt
Email: mr.bobbyhunt06@yahoo.com
Tel: +14159856018

Again, you are not to pay for the delivery Charge, the Insurance premium and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque because I have already paid for them, the only money you are expected to pay is 175 United States Dollars for the security keeping of the cheque so far.

I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage or further cost.

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Below is the security keeping code: (KAT/0409/F) of the draft, you are to also present it to them for verification before delivery.

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or late my husband. All I need you to do is, When you get this fund, use ONLY 800.000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) for your effort and USE THE REST OF THIS FUND FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN THE WAY IT WILL PLEASE HUMANITY.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Emilly Alison
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

fastwayexpress.couriercompany@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:25 pm

People
Mrs. Emilly Alison <fastwayexpress.couriercompany@gmail.com> Today at 16:53
To
BCC
Message body
My Dear Beneficiary,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to chose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world. Precisely, I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried for I saw your profile on the Internet, which has made me accomplish my request. May the almighty God bless and see you through with this mission if you can carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, I am Mother Emilly Alison, 67 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Jackman Alison who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family in Turkey and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privileged and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I.

Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes and to some of the less privileged in different countries. Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the deprived, we also agreed to render support to an individual we have not meet before in life due to the fact when we were still young in life we receive an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture made us to do same.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last WILL, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing.

I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of 5,800,000.00 United States Dollars with UPS express to deliver to you, what you have to do now is to contact the UPS COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and SECURITY KEEPING CODE (KAT/0409/F) because I do not know your name and the address you would want to receive the parcel with. I couldn't find them on net while browsing your profile if not I would have given it to UPS for immediate and fast delivery of this parcel to you.

For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge, Insurance Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to ask them to provide you with information how we wish to use in receiving their security keeping fee of $175.00 United States Dollars for their immediate action. Please my dear if you know that you will not help me with the $175.00 dollars please do not contact me or the UPS please i need some one that will help me.

You have to contact the UPS COURIER SERVICE, San Francisco California USA now for the delivery of the cheque with this information below;

Email: mr.bobbyhunt06@yahoo.com

Again, you are not to pay for the delivery Charge, the Insurance premium and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque because I have already paid for them, the only money you are expected to pay is 175 United States Dollars for the security keeping of the cheque so far.

I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage or further cost.

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Below is the security keeping code: (KAT/0409/F) of the draft, you are to also present it to them for verification before delivery.

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or late my husband. All I need you to do is, When you get this fund, use ONLY 800.000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) for your effort and USE THE REST OF THIS FUND FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN THE WAY IT WILL PLEASE HUMANITY.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Emilly Alison

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Novato, CA
Original network provider* Mpower Communications Corp - Ca
Wayne

johneke598@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:54 pm

People
Mrs. Emilly Alison <johneke598@gmail.com> Today at 16:14
To
BCC
Message body
My Dear Beneficiary,

Email: mrbobbyhunt06@yahoo.com

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Emilly Alison
Wayne

mr.bobbyhunt06@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:49 am

Hello ,

Security Keeping Code: (KAT/0409/F).

We received a Check in the sum of 5,800,000.00 United States Dollars from one Mrs. Emilly Alison to deliver to you as a WILLED inheritance. You will have to pay the Security Keeping Fee of $175. It was even stated by the issuer of this Check that you MUST pay the need Fee since all others have been paid.

Therefore, you have to proceed now and send the $175.00 for Security Keeping Fee to enable us deliver your Check to your house address from San Francisco, California..

Below is the Moneygram Information of our Agent to send the $175.00:

Receiver's Name: Elma Salcedo Loredo
Address: San Pablo, California USA.

Once you send the $175.00 today , e-mail me the Reference number#, Sender's Name and address and I will deliver your Check immediately to you without any further delay.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks,
Mr. Bobby Hunt
UPS San Francisco, California USA.
Phone#: (415) 985-6018

Header:
Return-Path: <mr.bobbyhunt06@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.211] by tm16.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jun 2016 21:08:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jun 2016 21:08:14 -0000
Received: from jws10637.mail.bf1.yahoo.com by sendmailws146.mail.bf1.yahoo.com;
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016
Reply-To: "MR. BOBBY HUNT" <mr.bobbyhunt06@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: About your E-mail
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.bobbyhunt06@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:51 am

Hello ,

Banking Info:

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Bank Address: San Francisco, California
Account Name: Bobby Hunt
Routing Number: 121042882
Account Number: 736514XXXX

Transfer the $175.00 into the account and let me know IMMEDIATELY with the Transfer slip copy attached.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.bobbyhunt06@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:07 am

Hello ,

Then, Use Western Union and send the $175.00 to me.

Western Union Info:

Receiver's Name: Bobby Hunt
Address: San Francisco, California USA.

E-mail me the Mtcn Number#, Sender's Name and Address once you send the $175.00 today.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.bobbyhunt06@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:20 am

Hello ,

Banking Info:

Please transfer the $175.00 into the bank account today and let me know.

Name: A. T. C.

Bank Name: Bancorp Bank
Bank Address: NW Princeton, Minnesota
Account Name: A. C.
Routing Number: 031101169
Account Number: 959015923XXXX

Transfer the $175.00 into the account and let me know IMMEDIATELY with the Transfer slip copy attached.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dhlcourier9090901111@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:59 pm

People
Mrs. Alison Emilly <dhlcourier9090901111@gmail.com> Today at 18:49
To
Message body
My Dear Beneficiary,

Tel: (415) 985-6018

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Emilly Alison
Wayne

tjllddn3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:48 am

People
Mrs. Alison Emilly <tjllddn3@gmail.com> Today at 15:12
To
BCC
Message body
My Dear Beneficiary,

Tel: (415) 985-6018

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Emilly Alison

Phone:
+14159856018
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Novato, CA
Original network provider* Mpower Communications Corp - Ca
(415) 985-6018
4159856018 is a VoIP number provided by Google Voice with an area code in CA
Mobile Phone Owner
REVEAL OWNER'S FULL NAME AND BACKGROUND
Novato, CA 94947
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.