Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deptintrevusa.com@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: deptintrevusa.com@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:20 pm

From IRS, About Your Funds $1,500,000.00

FROM IRS, USA <fastwayexpress.couriercompany@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 29 Nov at 16:01

U.S. Department of the Treasury
From United States Internal Revenue Service Department:
Address: P.O. Box 7704 New York
NY 94120-7704

Date: 11/29/2021

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is Charles P. Rettig, the current Commissioner of the USA Internal Revenue Service (IRS). In our first Annual executive meeting 2021 held in York New, I realized that you are yet to receive your fund. The report says you refused to pay the last fee for the transaction to be completed, according to the current Chief Executive Officer of Wells Fargo Bank, Mr.Charles W. Scharf.

I am contacting you again in this regard because the USA government authority wants to divert your fund to our Treasury since you are unable to claim it till date. The former Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service Mr.John Koskinen, said he had severally sent you messages through the former Chief Executive Officer of Wells Fargo Bank Mr.Timothy J. Sloan, pleading with them to wait until the IRS hears from you, to know the reason why you abandon your awarded $1,500,000.00. According to Mr.Timothy J. Sloan, the last fee you are to pay is $250.00.

We need your urgent response as soon as you receive this email with the reasons you abandon the fund according to reports on your file payment. Like what Mr.John Koskinen report said, If you do not want it, we could change your name to another person because we cannot afford to lose the fund to the USA Government. I hope to hear from you soon.

Please, send me an email here immediately ( deptintrevusa.com05@yahoo.com ) with your Full Name..., address...., Occupation...,Marital Status.., Age.., a copy of your identification...and finally your direct phone number# for your funds $1,500,000.00 transfer to you by online bank account through our working bank (PNC Bank, New York)

Your prompt reply is expected.

Thanks.
Mr. Charles P. Rettig
The current Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
E-mail: deptintrevusa.com05@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:03 pm

Compensation Fund Project

Anne M. Finucane <uncccoordinators@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 24 Jan at 15:59

1525 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States
File reference number (BOA/3519-19/C)

Hello Beneficiary ,

This is to inform you that your United Nations scammed Victim compensation Funds $1,500,000.00 you were supposed to receive by ATM Card which has expired due to corrupt officials trying to swindle money from you has been deposited with us by the United Nations Compensation Unit amid a coronavirus pandemic. Please get back to us urgently if you still need to receive your UN compensation funds and I will send you the deposit slip of your funds deposit with our bank for your confirmation.

Please contact Mr. Paul Donofrio ( Chief Financial Officer, BOA ) for your UN Compensation Funds $1,500,000.00 transfer into your bank account.

E-mail: bankoanc55@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Anne M. Finucane
Vice Chairman, Bank of America
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:07 pm

Contact PNC BANK For A Charity Funds

Mrs. Emilly Alison <mr.jamespatr@gmail.com>
To:
Wed, 20 Apr at 16:05

My Dear Beneficiary ,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world. Precisely, I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried because I saw your profile on the Internet, which has made me accomplish my request. May the almighty God bless and see you through with this mission if you can carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, I am Mother Emilly Alison, 67 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Jackman Alison who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family in Turkey and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privileged and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I.

Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes and to some of the less privileged in different countries. Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the deprived, we also agreed to render support to an individual we have not meet before in life due to the fact when we were still young in life we receive an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture made us to do same.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last WILL, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing.

I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of 5,800,000.00 United States Dollars with PNC BANK New York for an online bank account transfer to you, what you have to do now is to contact the PNC BANK New York as soon as possible for your online bank account transfer to you.

I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and SECURITY KEEPING CODE (KAT/0409/F) because I do not know your name and the address you would want to receive the parcel with. I couldn't find them on net while browsing your profile if not I would have given it to PNC BANK New York for immediate and fast online bank account transfer.

For your information, I have paid for the transfer Charge, Insurance Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the funds showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to ask them to provide you with information how we wish to use in receiving their security keeping fee of $270.00 United States Dollars for their immediate action. Please my dear if you know that you will not help me with the $270.00 dollars please do not contact me or the PNC BANK New York please i need some one that will help me.

You have to contact the PNC BANK New York now for the online bank account transfer of the funds with this information below;

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. William Demchak ( CEO, PNC BANK New York )
Email: pncbankny11@gmail.com

Again, you are not to pay for the transfer Charge, the Insurance premium and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the funds because I have already paid for them, the only money you are expected to pay is 270 United States Dollars for the security keeping of the cheque so far.

I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage or further cost.

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the information.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Below is the security keeping code: (KAT/0409/F) of the draft, you are to also present it to them for verification before online bank account transfer to you.

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or late husband. All I need you to do is, When you get this fund, use ONLY 800.000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) for your effort and USE THE REST OF THIS FUND FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN THE WAY IT WILL PLEASE HUMANITY.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Emilly Alison
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:01 pm

Attention: Beneficiary

Mr. Abdulla Shahid <mr.jamespatr@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 14 Jun at 16:10

You may not Understand why this mail came to you. A joint meeting was held by the United Nations top officials with the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Beneficiary/Inheritance fund under category concerning all the scam victims worldwide, which was addressed and headed by the two bodies. It became imperative to contact you on the subject matter.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed or extorted money from due to advance fee fraud, the UNITED NATIONS, the World Bank and Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) have agreed to compensate each and everyone of you, with the sum of $3,500,000.00. This includes every foreign contractor/Next of kin and people that have had an unfinished transaction or International businesses that failed due to Government problems or irregularities.

In the meeting it was concluded that all potential Compensation beneficiary fund should be credited into by opening an online account banking to the beneficiary , with a sole charge of $220.00 for the passing of the Bill by the United Nations Board of trustees and by the United States Congress and also for online banking account opening registration respectively.

It becomes paramount to contact you on the subject matter for you to be careful from the kind of email you attend to now and onward, because if you missed this opportunity, I will not attend to your issues again. Do what's right. Don't sit around and wait for someone else to do the right thing first.

Your name is in our list and that is why we are contacting you, it has been agreed upon and has been signed by the United Nations Board of Directors and The World Bank Trustees.

You have to contact Mr. William Demchak (CEO, PNC Bank New York) he is our Bank payment agent, contact him immediately for your compensation payment through an Online Banking Transfer.

Send him your Full Name, addresses , telephone Number and Whatsapp Number as well as telling him your file Reference Number below (RE-0809_G).

Contact contact Mr. William Demchak (CEO, PNC Bank New York)
Email: pncbankny2@gmail.com
Phone: (601) 890-1451

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your compensation $3,500,000.00 payment. You are free to email me, if you have any questions.

Regards,
Mr. Abdulla Shahid
President of the United Nations General Assembly

Phone: +16018901451
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Centreville, MS
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ms
Wayne

Re: pncbankny2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:46 am

Recovery scam.

UNITED NATIONS (UN)
World view Security
Bed-ford Avenue, London
United Kingdom.

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you of the memorandum of understanding between the United Nation (UN) office in London, United Kingdom, in collaboration with the PNC Bank, in the United States of America, to empower your overdue scam victim compensation payment deposited in your favor.

However, the sum of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($2,500,000,00.USD) has been deposited for you in PNC Bank NY, New York USA, through the Oil Reserves Account,from the World Bank Organization.

So, you are advised to contact the Chairman, President & CEO PNC Bank NY, New York USA, with his email contact below for security reasons, before the bank will officially open communication with you and also reconfirm your full information details as the beneficiary of the above stated amount for immediate payment of your compensation funds through online banking account that will be open to you.

File Ref# PNC/UN-7646/C22 , Use it when contacting the PNC Bank for security reasons.

Contact Name: Mr. William Demchak
Email: ( pncbankny2@gmail.com )
Phone#: (601) 890-1451

Regards,
Mr. Tijjani Muhammad Bande
United Nations Human Right Activist

Header:

Return-Path: <aliusman13444i@gmail.com>
From: "Mr. Tijjani Muhammad Bande" <aliusman13444i@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 17:01:49 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMu550+4JaDwQhLugF0u_EjZH4z8Rnc46f0HQQO0rNHQmJQjdg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: BE NOTIFY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pncbankny2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:10 pm

Ref#: PNC/ UN/WHO/1874-C22

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family. Please stay safe from Covid-19 pandemic?

We have been having a meeting for the past month which ended 2 days ago with the Secretary-General to the United Nations and the world health organization chairman. Meanwhile, This email is to all the people that shut down their businesses because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19 pandemic). The World Health Organization (WHO) have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$1,500,000,00 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars)

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to the covid 19 pandemic disaster all over the world etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this has been agreed upon and has been signed. You are advised to contact Mr. William Demchak CEO PNC Bank, New York USA, as he is our representative in USA, contact him immediately for your US$1,500,000,00 Covid-19 pandemic compensation TRANSFER to you by opening an online banking account. These funds are in PNC Bank for security purposes ok? so he will send it to you immediately.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name, telephone number, Address for reconfirm to make sure it is you and there is a little fee for security authorization which He will inform you that you will have to pay to him before he will proceed in opening your online bank account and sending you the username, password and account pin to login into your online bank account and start making your funds transfer into your choice bank account.

Contact in Person: Mr. William Demchak ( CEO, PNC Bank New York USA)

Let us know once you contact him.

Best wishes,

Mr. Kim Long
Covid-19 Coordinator (WHO)

Header:

Received: from 10.253.230.155
by atlas204.free.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTPS; Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:42:52 +0000
Return-Path: <mr.jamespatr@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.49]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 23:41:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CADdgY_GRt804e8n+wGPRxO53SZqByXCVVTqoeZa4PonjLh9HZw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please stay safe from Covid-19 pandemic / Your Compensation
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: pncbankny2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:12 pm

Dying widow scam.

My Dear Beneficiary ,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world. Precisely, I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried because I saw your profile on the Internet, which has made me accomplish my request. May the almighty God bless and see you through with this mission if you can carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, I am Mother Emilly Alison, 67 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Jackman Alison who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family in Turkey and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privileged and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I.

Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes and to some of the less privileged in different countries. Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the deprived, we also agreed to render support to an individual we have not meet before in life due to the fact when we were still young in life we receive an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture made us to do same.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last WILL, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing.

I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of 5,800,000.00 United States Dollars with PNC BANK New York for an online bank account transfer to you, what you have to do now is to contact the PNC BANK New York as soon as possible for your online bank account transfer to you.

I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and SECURITY KEEPING CODE (KAT/0409/F) because I do not know your name and the address you would want to receive the parcel with. I couldn't find them on net while browsing your profile if not I would have given it to PNC BANK New York for immediate and fast online bank account transfer.

For your information, I have paid for the transfer Charge, Insurance Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the funds showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to ask them to provide you with information on how they wish to receive their security keeping fee of $270.00 United States Dollars for their immediate action. Please my dear if you know that you will not help me with the $270.00 dollars please do not contact me or the PNC BANK New York please i need some one that will help me.

You have to contact the PNC BANK New York now for the online bank account transfer of the funds with this information below;

Phone# : (601) 890-1451

Again, you are not to pay for the transfer Charge, the Insurance premium and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the funds because I have already paid for them, the only money you are expected to pay is 270 United States Dollars for the security keeping of the cheque so far.

I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage or further cost.

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the information.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Below is the security keeping code: (KAT/0409/F) of the draft, you are to also present it to them for verification before online bank account transfer to you.

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or my late husband. All I need you to do is, When you get this fund, use ONLY 800.000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) for your effort and USE THE REST OF THIS FUND FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN THE WAY IT WILL PLEASE HUMANITY.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Emilly Alison

Header:

Return-Path: <uncccoordinators@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 16:57:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CADuVV4OkRED+wdOh4hHbhUBSR9531nLRhVVwM+2PBaRmu7bcMw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Contact PNC BANK For A Charity Funds
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hosase01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:22 pm

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.253.62.170
Return-Path: <hosase01@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.47]
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 17:59:07 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKO+_9R9RHCVFoePdrYVU1Ma03xW3hnfqG6XWY1=hJ+O9RbM3A@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pncbankny2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:25 pm

My Dear Beneficiary ,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose you among the numerous internet users in the world. Precisely, I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried because I saw your profile on the Internet, which has made me accomplish my request. May the almighty God bless and see you through with this mission if you can carefully read and digest the message below.

I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and SECURITY KEEPING CODE (KAT/0409/F) because I do not know your name and the address or your banking details you would want to receive the charity funds with. I couldn't find them on the net while browsing your profile. If not I would have given it to PNC BANK New York for immediate and fast online banking transfer.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to ask them to provide you with information on how they wish to receive their security keeping fee of $270.00 United States Dollars for their immediate action. Please my dear if you know that you will not help me with the $270.00 dollars please do not contact me or the PNC BANK New York please i need some one that will help me.

Again, you are not to pay for the transfer Charge, the Insurance premium and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the funds because I have already paid for them, the only money you are expected to pay is 270 United States Dollars for the security keeping of the funds so far.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or my late husband. All I need you to do is, When you get this fund, use ONLY 800.000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) for your effort and USE THE REST OF THIS FUND FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN THE WAY IT WILL PLEASE HUMANITY.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Emilly Alison

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <customs.s.l.c.utah@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.47]
From: "Mrs. Emilly Alison" <customs.s.l.c.utah@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 15:36:19 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHuBxZs9XLyTMy-NkKzp-np5DqPHitqiUxvkTd_Ruou-__hG3Q@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pncbankny2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:21 pm

Attention Beneficiary,
File Ref#:(PNC/7845US-22/F)

This is to officially inform you that we have been having meetings for the past months now which ended three weeks ago with Mr. David Malpass, the World Bank president and other seven continent presidents in the Congress were treated as a solution to Scam victim problems.

Note: we have decided to contact you following the reports we received from Anti-Fraud International Monitoring Group your name/email has been submitted to us therefore the United Nations have agreed to compensate you with the sum of ($2.500,000.00) and this compensation is also including international/Domestic business that failed due to Covid-19 outbreak problems etc.

We have arranged your payment through an ATM Card which is the latest instruction from the World Bank president Mr. David Malpass,therefore be advised to contact our Representative PNC Bank, New York, Mr.William Demchak who is in position to release your ATM Card.

Contact Him with the below email and make sure you forward your full details below as well to Him for the opening of your Account worth compensation ($2.500,000.00) with the PNC Bank and delivery of your ATM Card to you.

MR. WILLIAM DEMCHAK
CEO, PNC BANK
EMAIL ADDRESS: pncbankny2@gmail.com

1.YOUR FULL NAME:
2.ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR CARD DELIVERED.
3.DATE OF BIRTH:
4.OCCUPATION:
5.MOBILE NUMBERS:
6.COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR ID CARD:
7.COUNTRY:
8.WHATSAPP NUMBER:
9.MARTIAL STATUS:

Once again for the collection of your ATM Card contact our representative Mr. William Demchak, PNC Bank New York to enable you to confirm your ATM Card without further delay and note that any other contact you made outside His office is at your own risk.

Sincerely,
Hon. Wally Adeyemo.
Deputy Secretary
U.S. Department of the Treasury.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.40.136
Return-Path: <customs.s.l.c.utah@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.47]
From: "Hon. Wally Adeyemo." <customs.s.l.c.utah@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 17:26:00 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHuBxZsLG6SU3GzLfr5hVA=bfFJsxLWE-cOochkvQTZoVcLJ0w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: COMPENSATION 2022 LAST QUATAR PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.