Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Topic locked

Re: Scam emails from my account part 7

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:14 pm

OPEN ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR EMAIL WON $1MUSD

Received: from [68.68.107.243] by web5704.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 02:57:56 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344333476.60712.YahooMailClassic@web5704.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 02:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: frankdavid948@gmail.com

FROM: THE DESK OF THE E-MAIL PROMOTIONS MANAGER INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, UNITED KINGDOM.61-70 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury London United Kingdom WC1B 4AR
Dear Winner,
We happily announce to you the Draw (Batch #22) of MICROSOFT CORPORATION LOTTERY® held on the 1st July, 2012.Your E-mail Address attached to Ticket Number: 43566, was picked at random from our computer system. You have won a LUMP SUMS OF $ 1,000,000 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) PAYABLE BY TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER (T/T), INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

CONTACT CLAIM AGENT:
Hon Frank David
E-MAIL (frankdavid948@gmail.com)
E-MAIL (frankdavid948@hotmail.co.uk)
Tel phone +27 110755130
Fax: + 27-866171652
Forward the below information to Hon Frank David, (frankdavid948@gmail.com) Email all the below information to him.

Email address 1, Email address 2
YOUR FULL NAMES:
NATIONALITY:
SEX
TEL NO
FAX:
NEXT OF KIN:

Create a new email address and add it to above information along with your old email address for our investigation before we forward your award $1MUSD to you.

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Clara Gloria
Online co-ordinator ® (c) 2012 All Rights Reserved.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 pm

TRANSACTION CODE INFORMATION

X-Originating-IP: [123.140.193.150]

MICHAEL.A. AROKODARE SENIOR ACCOUNTING OFFICER NIGERIA LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS LTD. LAGOS CENTRAL OFFICE. Dear Friend, SUB: TRANSFER OF US$35,500,000.00 (THIRTY FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. I wish to seek your indulgence in sending this message to you. My name is Michael.A. Arokodare the Senior Accounting Officer of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG). Since the inception of Democratic government in Nigeria, the Auditors of this Corporation and I have been mandated to scrutinize all account records of awarded and executed contracts of this Corporation (NLNG). During the cause of our job, we carefully discovered an over estimated amount of US$35,500,000.00 which we want to transfer into your account as the contractor/beneficiary. As top Government officials, we are not authorized to operate foreign bank accounts, hence our decision to use your account in full trust and confidence to transfer this funds outside Nigeria. To legalize this transaction, legal documents will be procured from different Government Establishments including the office of the Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria reference contract number:NLNG/FGN/FMF/B2517/02. Moreover, it is pertinent to note that this transaction is absolutely legitimized, since as Government officials, we would not want to do anything that will bring our names to disrepute. We have also resolved that once this funds gets into your account, we would meet with you in any country of your choice for the disbursement and also to discuss future joint investment opportunities. All modalities for the successful execution of this transaction has been worked out and all that is required from your is maximum cooperation. If you are interested in this transaction, please contact me through this my personal e-mail address for more information. Remember to give me your telephone/fax numbers for easier communication. I anticipate your urgent and favorable response. Send my regards to your family and stay blessed. Sincerely yours, Michael.A. Arokodare Group Executive Dir., Finance & Accounts

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

CONGRATULATION!! YOU HAVE WON GBP£1,000,000.00

Received: from [41.13.20.70] by web2801.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 03:29:37 PDT
Message-ID: <1344335377.60401.YahooMailClassic@web2801.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 03:29:37 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: petersmith2012olympic@ymail.com

Ms.Ruth C.Hugh
Olympic 2012 Promotional Draw
London 2012 - One Churchill Place –
Canary Wharf - London E14 5LN.

Attention: Winner,

2012 London Olympics Lottery Draws Notice

This is to inform you that London 2012 summer Olympic awareness and promotion company, and London 2012 summer Olympics Organizing Committee (LSOOC) here in London (U.K), has held an Internet Raffle Draw among all internet e-mail users, and your e-mail address was among the 10,000.00 (Ten thousand) e-mail addresses that was randomly picked by the computer during the Second Quarter Raffle Draw (SQRD).

We are therefore with great pleasure, to notify you that your e-mail address once again, happened to come out top number (1) out of the 10,000.00. (Ten thousand) e-mail addresses on the final ballot draw.

Please note that this has made you the jackpot winner of the sum of £1,000,000.00 (One Million British Pounds) and free entrance tickets to watch the games live in London.

Be aware that this Internet Raffle Draw (IRD) was organized by London 2012 summer Olympic awareness and Promotion Company, and London 2012 summer Olympics Organizing Committee (LSOOC), to create awareness to the world, as England is finalizing their preparation for the hosting of the 2012 summer Olympics.

WINNER NO: 2
these are your identification numbers:
Batch Number: YPB/08/APA-43658
Reference Number: YPN560992008
Award File Security code: UK/+ QU34005

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom file. Thus, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in United Kingdom and send your winning identification numbers to him:

CONTACT INFORMATION OF OUR AGENT IN UNITED KINGDOM:

NAME: MR. PETER SMITH
Mobile Phone: +447024095591
E-mail: petersmith2012olympic@ymail.com
E-mail: peter_smith201251@yahoo.com

Kindly send the following information to your claim agent to facilitate the release of your fund.

1. Full name...................................................................................
2. Country......................................................................................
3. Telephone Number……………………………………………………………..
4. Fax Number............................................................................... 5. Sex............................................................................................
6. Date of birth.............................................................................
7. Marital Status............................................................................
8. E-Mail Address: …………………………………………………………………
9. Occupation................................................................................
10. Contact Address.......................................................................
11. Copy of your International passport or Drivers license.......……
Once your agent acknowledges receipt of this required detail, transfer would commence.

Your Fund is now deposited with our correspondent Paying Bank (HSBC BANK, LONDON) insured in your name for security reasons, you are advised to please keep your winning details very confidential from the members of the public to avoid double claim as your winning/payment will be cancelled should Two (2) person try to claim
under the above specified winning details.

Note that this program is being sponsored by below listed U.K companies:

Confirm under Lotto: (London 2012 Partners/ 2012 Summer Olympics ™ Sponsors).

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Re: Urgent Response

X-Originating-IP: [212.47.212.18]
Authentication-Results: mta1074.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=kimo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=kimo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO e-Stonia) (212.47.212.18)
by mta1074.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:59:51 -0700
Received: (qmail 3957 invoked by uid 0); 7 Aug 2012 11:11:23 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (saemeister@saemeister.ee@41.203.64.133)
by ns2.e-stoniaweb.eu with ESMTPA; 7 Aug 2012 11:11:23 -0000
Reply-To: <pcc14@kimo.com>

Jim Udo
Director,
Compensation Commission

Good day,

This is to inform you that your $1.5 Million USD will be sent to you via western union money transfer the payment of contract/inheritance fund/compensation fund that originates all around Africa. This supervision exercise was part of the agreement signed between the joint meeting of this office, ECOWAS, United Nations and the African Union.

Take note, you are to receive in the first three weeks the sum of US$22,500 per day, and the amount shall be increase as we progress to enable you release the entire $1.5 million as soon as possible. Accordingly, we have sent to you in three split units US$7,500

However, be notified that before we could forward you the text question and answer, you are required to make a compulsory fee of US$450 being long term daily western union payment permit. This is in line with the British banking regulation policy, so that they could allow this payment via western union to continue daily on your behalf without restriction. As you are aware there is limit with which one could receive or send money, but this permit will allow it to continue till you receive the entire amount.
Regards,

Jim Udo
Director,
Compensation Commission.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Hello Consignment Owner,

Hello Consignment Owner,

I am Mrs,Sandra Garcia, Director Inspection Unit in John F.Kennedy
International Airport NY USA; During our recent withheld package
routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, we had discovered an
abandoned shipment from one Diplomat agent called Frank Johnson who
came all the way from Accra Ghana, under shipping forwarder from
Hatfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport to our facility custody here in
JFK Intl Airport New York and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed
sum of money in one Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 12kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment
was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was
declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent
and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States
Non Inspection Charges, On my assumption, the boxes contain more than
$2.8 Million and the consignment is still in our Storage House here in
NY Intl Airport till today.

However; you should be informed that the Consignment in one metal
boxes with weight of about 12kg (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73
(cm). Effective capacity: 180 L.) Approximately, the details of the
consignment including your name/E-MAIL address and official document
from the United Nations in Benin was, tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.
Please note that this consignment is supposed to returned to the
United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to your
delays in contacting us with (Sworn Affidavit for claim / diplomatic
immunity) from the origin of the Country Ghana,

BOTH CERTIFICATES WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF 750 USD TO OBTAIN,

So as a matter of urgent you are hereby advised to pick up below
information and send the Sworn Affidavit and diplomatic immunity fee
of 750.00 to our Inspection Agent in Republic of Benin to obtain the
Sworn Affidavit Certificate and diplomatic immunity from the Federal
High Court of justice,

HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND HIM THE 750 USD TODAY;

Receipt Name......Philip Ndu

Country................................Ghana

Location..................... Accra

Text Question...............How

Answer...................... Long

Amount...................$75.00 usd

I wait to hear from you urgently with the required fee. REPLY ONLY AT;
officeconsultant991@yahoo.com

THANK AND GOD BLESS.

Mrs, Sandra .J.Garcia, Director Inspector

JOHN F KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (JFK) NY CITY,

QUEENS, NEW YORK 11422, STATI UNIT TO 215 WEST 94TH STREET UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Facebook Awareness Promotion Award

Received: from [204.93.60.163] by web181501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 06:09:38 PDT
Message-ID: <1344344978.33906.YahooMailClassic@web181501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 06:09:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Facebook Award <facebook.awarenesspromotion@planetmail.net>
Reply-To: facebook.agent1@planetmail.net

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 pm

CONTACT HIM

DR CHRIS JAMES
FORMER FOREIGN PAYMENT REMITTANCE{RTD}
AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK
ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA
Email ,,,,,,chrisjamesbanker2@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition.
I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your
account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully
transferred the fund out of my bank to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this great venture
through the help of the diplomat i told you about.Due to your effort, sincerity,courage and trustworthiness' you
showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of
$4.500{FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS}

I have authorized my new lawyer who is now also my legal adviser to issue you international certified bank cheque
cashable at your bank.My dear friend I will like you to contact the lawyer for the collection of this international
certified bank cheque.

The name and contact address of the lawyer is as follows.

Mr: Stephen Nelson( Lawyer)
E-mail,,,: stephennelsongov2@gmail.com

Address: Accra Ghana
As soon as you receive your funds,do let me know so that we share the Joy together.
Once again thank you very much for your assistance and God bless you.
Wishing you the best of luck.
Yours Faithfully
Dr Christian James

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Re: Trasnfer Alert

X-Originating-IP: [64.78.19.53]
From: Western Union Money Transfer <claims@metropolitanpropertygroup.com>
Reply-to: enquirydesk@blumail.org

You have been Granted with the sum of $950,000.00USD usd by United Nation
(UN) We will be sending you $5,000 daily until the $950,000.00USD is
completed. The first $5,000 has been sent already, Again forward Mr
Derrick Bayo your Full Name, Telephone number and address so that he will
be sure. Regards,
Mr Derrick Bayo. +2348154675661

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:22 pm

NOKIA 2012 Reino Unido&#8207;

Received: from [65.49.2.182] by webmail18.arcor-online.net (151.189.8.76) with HTTP (Arcor Webmail); Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:46:28 +0200 (CEST)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:46:28 +0200 (CEST)

PROMO NOKIA Reino Unido

Tu e-mail le ha ganado 1.000.000 de libras en el Reino Unido PROMO NOKIA 2012 para enviar el nombre de reclamación / mobile / dirección de correo electrónico a: nokiacorrd2012@live.com Tel: +44-701-110-6959

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 pm

MY GREETING/INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUND

X-Originating-IP: [188.65.153.53]
Authentication-Results: mta1159.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.co.uk; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO smtp02.itgdrift.com) (188.65.153.53)
by mta1159.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 06:54:00 -0700
Received: from tbgsrv01.tillberg.net (echo.tillberg.net [193.138.74.221])
by smtp02.itgdrift.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4744F95FD8
for <>; Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:53:45 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from tbgsrv01.tillberg.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by tbgsrv01.tillberg.net (8.14.3/8.14.3/Debian-9.4) with ESMTP id q77Drim2021080
for <>; Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:53:44 +0200
Received: (from www-data@localhost)
by tbgsrv01.tillberg.net (8.14.3/8.14.3/Submit) id q77Drhdg021079;
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:53:43 +0200
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:53:43 +0200
Message-Id: <201208071353.q77Drhdg021079@tbgsrv01.tillberg.net>
To:
Subject: MY GREETING/INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUND
From: MRS ROSEMARY ANDERSON(SECTARY IMF) <feedback_imfuk@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: andersonrosemary@rocketmail.com

INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUND
United Nations Monetary Unit In Conjunction With The
World Bank.

My Greetings,

I am Mrs. Rosemary Anderson Secretary to the international monitoring fund United Kingdom, I am writing in respect of this fund 45 Million dollars that have been in our custody here rotating in your name. A meeting has been held in full respect of this fund and it was concluded that we shall send our representative from here over to your Country to meet with you in other to discourse with you on how best you will like this fund to be transferred to your account without any further delay. You are hereby required to forward your current Information in other not to transfer to wrong person.

This meeting was held in International Monitoring Fund office London,our Director Christine Lagarde with Ministry of Finance & World Bank & Attorney General and United Kingdom Prime minister,after the meeting they instructed me,Secretary IMF to contact you concerning the transfer of your fund because they knew that you have fall into scam & fraud victim before,therefore you should not worry because they have mandated BANK to transfer your fund $45 million straight ahead into any Bank of your choice if you comply.

ALSO: Forward us what you pass through in other to receive your fund before you knew that they are Hoodlums and also your current Information.

Your Full Name:..
Your Address:..
Contact Home/Cell Phone:..
Sex:..
A Scan Copy of your Identity:

Thanks, God bless
MRS ROSEMARY ANDERSON(SECRETARY IMF)
Head, London Liaison office, (IMF)
Phone: +447924012947
Email:feedback_imfuk@yahoo.co.uk & andersonrosemary@rocketmail.com
Topic locked