Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 7

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:31 pm

ATTN

X-Originating-IP: [192.248.50.10]
Authentication-Results: mta1347.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO agri.ruh.ac.lk) (192.248.50.10)
by mta1347.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:22:25 -0700
Received: from ansci.ruh.ac.ik (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by agri.ruh.ac.lk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id q6R3uXYm003557;
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:56:33 +0600
Reply-To: mr.anthony02@yahoo.com

WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

We happily anounce to you that you have won the lump sum of $1,000 000.00
(One Million United States Dollars) from the Microsoft Online Lottery
Promotions which was drawn on the 18th of july 2012. Your winning details
as stated below:
========================================================================
-Draw Numbers #16 21 44
-Serial Number:1790-30
-Batch: 074/05/ul367
-Amount Won: $1,000,000.00
You are advised to make contact with your Fiduciary Agent (FA) Mr. anthony
obasuyi via email as soon as possible, to enable him proceed with your
claims. Found below are his contact informations:
CONTACT FIDUCIARY AGENT (FA):
MR ANTHONY OBASUYI
E-mail: mr.anthony02@yahoo.com
CALL: +2348053441899 TO CONFIRM YOUR PRIZE.
you are to fill the form
below:
1. Full name........................
2. Sex.................................
3. Occupation.....................
4. Country..............................
5. Nationality......................
6. Telephone Number.........
7. Age..............................
8. Address:......................
9. scaned copy of your id card
All winning details as stated above.

Congratulations!! Once again.
Yours in service,
Microsoft Award Team
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Dear Customer,

Dear Customer,

This email is coming to you as a reminder concerning your pending package that has been with us for a long time. As you already know that this package is containing an International ATM CARD in your name and in the amount of $2.5 million usd.

This email is to let you know that our delivery team has finally carried out delivery of your package. The package left Lagos Nigeria on 02/07/2012 and since on the 02/21/2012, it has been in Louisville, KY, United States awaiting custom clearance.

To track your package, go to http://www.ups.com/ and insert the tracking number below to view delivery status.

www.UPS.com
Tracking Number: H8640250193

On the tracking page you will see that this package is going to a wrong address. This is because you have refused to give us your cooperation. You are hereby advised to provide us with the below details so we can immediately have it sent out to our deliverymen in Louisville, KY.

Your Name(In Full):
Your Delivery Address:
Your Direct telephone Number:

Please note that you are required to provide a redirection fee of $105 when replying this email with the MTCN number which you are to make available to this office via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM in the name of our receiving accounting officer stated below.

Receivers Name: Nelson Ezeonyeka
Receivers Address: Lagos-Nigeria
Text Question: White
Text Answer: Red
MTCN: ??????????

upon receiving your correct details and the payment MTCN from you, we will immediately notify the Airport Authorities in USA and the package will be redirected to your correct address immediately.

Give me a call on +2348038232123 or email me only on this email address:(ashley2020sherlock@e-mail.ua) This is important and as such your immediate response will do you Good.

Management,
Mr.Ashley Sherlock
?1994-2012 United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
All rights reserved
+2348038232123
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Business Negotiation View attached file and contact me for the investment. !

Received: from [204.93.60.74] by web181602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Jul 2012 01:31:10 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/708 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343377870.55443.YahooMailRC@web181602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 01:31:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: "FROM MR.ANDERSON MARTINS" <family.firms8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "FROM MR.ANDERSON MARTINS" <family.firms9@gmail.com>

FROM MR.ANDERSON MARTINS
JOHANNESBURG, 2001
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
Reply via Email:family.firms5@live.co.za or Email:family.firms@rediffmail.com
Phone +27 74 789 0000
SRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Attn: Ceo/Md.,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally. I am Mr. Anderson Martins, the first Son of Mr. Philip Martins, who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact on the American Network online/trade Journal, and decided to write you. Before the death of my Father, He had taken me to Republic of South Africa, for annual year holiday in (2002) during his holiday he deposited the sum of US$25.500, 000.00 (Twenty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), in one of the private security companies, as if He foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe.
This money was deposited in a box as germ stones to avoid much demurrage from the Security Company; this amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and Chemicals for the farms and establishment of a new farm in Swaziland. This land problem came when Zimbabwean Mr. President Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act reform which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers.
This resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some Lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed Act for which my Father was one of the victims, It is against this background that, I and my family who are currently staying in South Africa on a Political Asylum decided to transfer my Father's money to any country since the law of South Africa prohibits Refugees from opening any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction Throughout the territorial zones of South Africa, as the first Son of my Father, I am Saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred into without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything.
All I seek for is an honest businessman or woman, whom I can entrust my future and that of my family I must also let you know that this transaction is 100%risk free. If you Accept to assist me and my family all I want from you is for you to make arrangements And come to South Africa, so that you can help me open a non-resident account in your Name which will aid us in transferring the money into any account you will nominate Overseas. This money we intend to use for investment and growth in your country. I have two options for you, firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for Nominating your account for this transaction or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your Country. Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of Expenses we might incure in the process of this transaction.
If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 20% of the money while the Remaining 75% will remain for me and my family. If you are really capable and willing to assist me please contact me immediately with this E-mail address with which I have sent you this message. Finally, please treat this matter as urgent as possible, I will come to your country as soon as the money is been transferred into your nominated account.
You may wish to read about the problem in Zimbabwe my country through the following Links clearing any doubt proposition to ascertain my reason of contacting and the Situation we are in and I will be really appreciated if you can assist us. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
Thanks for your mutual co-operation.
I expect your soonest response.
Best Regards,
Mr. Anderson Martins.
(For the Family)
Reply via Email:family.firms2@hotmail.co.za or Email:family.firms@rediffmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Get back to me.

Received: from [82.128.124.108] by web190105.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:45:51 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343378751.41862.YahooMailClassic@web190105.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:45:51 +0800 (SGT)

(Dear truly Beloved )

I am divinely touched to offer my fortune to less privilege through you for charity work. i have searched through the internet before i came across your profile .
I hope and believe that you would give a listening ears to my cry.
I am a widow and childless, and as a result of my present situation, I have nothing else in mind other than to help the poor according to God's direction and wishes.
By special grace of God I reached you by email because I can not speak to your understanding on telephone due to my sickness. These is why i have sought for someone who has the fear of God.

I am suffering from esophageal cancer for years now and have undergone series of cancer treatments but no avail. Recently as human as my doctor is, he declared that I will not last forth coming month( But God has the final Say).
Just as a seed of faith Therefore I will offer you $8,500,000.00 US to take care of less privilege with heartfelt love of God and humanity. I decided to hand you over this money so that you will conduct vastly a charity work and dispense the money to the glory of God. I have shorter days to live, therefore I have portioned 30% of the total money for your personal use while 70% of the money will go to the charity work.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give more information about the money and the address of the security company were the money was deposited and will also instruct them for the release of the money to you for the charity work. But I only wished to have assurance that you will utilize the money as I have instructed herein.
This is my last wish, I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member therefore I would not like any thing to jeopardize the charity project as my last wish.

Please remember my situation in your daily prayers.
Hoping to receive your reply soon.
Mrs.Rose Benson.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Attn: My Dear Beneficiary!

Received: from [187.63.15.61] by web125102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Jul 2012 06:34:00 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343396040.56792.YahooMailClassic@web125102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 06:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: uba-bfbenin@cpll.cn

UBA UNITED BANK.
ATM International credit Settlement.
Directorate of International Payment.

Attn: My Dear Beneficiary!

This is to officially notify you about your Fund that was suppose to be rendered to you via numerous ways i.e, Courier Companies, Western Union Money Transfers, and Banks wire transfer. Due to this lost of Funds of our’s which was suppose to be given to you but failed to. So in this case, a beneficial meeting was held on the 10th of January 2012 at the World Bank in Switzerland, which top officials and Central Bank Governors from different countries in the world were present at the meeting, Which they discussed on how your Fund can be given to you without any lost at this time. Be informed that you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM payment.

In conclusion at the meeting, The President of World Bank, Mr.Robert B. Zoellick, has strictly authorized 7 Banks in the World to deliver all individual beneficiary Funds through courier companies. Your Fund which is truly $4.2 Million USD Dollars which was listed among the list of beneficiary list to be paid among all other beneficiaries in various countries in the world to be paid via ATM MASTER CARD. Below are the authorized Banks;

Daiwa BankRegistered trademark symbol/Osaka/Japan.
Caja De Madrid/Madrid/Spain.
Lloyds BankRegistered trademark symbol/London/England.
Diamond BankRegistered trademark symbol Plc/Lagos/Nigeria.
Banco di Santo Spirito/Rome/Italy.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp/New York/USA.
UBA united bank Registered trademark symbolplc./Benin Republic

Each of this Banks are to distribute 350 ATM MASTER CARDS to all beneficiaries in the World that are to receive their compensation ATM CARD. So, this Bank (UBA BankRegistered trademark symbolplc) will send you your ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum withdrawal is $50,000 USD per day, while minimum withdrawal is $20,000 USD per day. Note that this ATM CARD of yours has been activated and a security pin code number will be issued to you from this Bank as soon as you receive your Card for a safer withdrawal. Please contact the ATM CARD payment department Manager MR. ERIC PAULSON SMITH, by sending your information to him for an immediate response.

Contacts of Mr ERIC P. SMITH, are as below;

Mr. ERIC PAULSON SMITH.
Director of ATM payment department UNITED BANK.
Email:( uba-bfbenin@cpll.cn )
Tel: +229-98 94 06 73

NOTE: FOR NON APPEARANCES, DO NOT CONTACT MR. ERIC SMITH, IF YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR THE SHIPPING OF YOUR ATM CARD.

Your Full Name: ?
Country/Your Address: ?
Contact Home/Cell Phone: ?
Age/Sex: ?
A Scan Copy of your Identity: ?

Please make a Choice of delivery for the Shipping of your ATM CARD as they are as charged Below;

DHL COURIER COMPANY >>>>>> Shipping fee: $250.00 (1 day delivery)
FedEx COURIER COMPANY >>>> Shipping fee: $135.00 (2 day delivery)
UPS COURIER COMPANY >>>>>> Shipping fee: $85.00 (3 day delivery)

For oral discussion, you can reach Mr. Eric P. Smith, via email or phone his hot line given to you above as soon as you receive this important message for further directions and also update him on any development from the above mentioned office.

NOTE: Due to impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM), so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card centre by using it as your subject.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs, Linus Okafor.

Chief Remittance Officer,
UBA UNITED BANKRegistered trademark symbolPLC.
In Respect of The World BankRegistered trademark symbol.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:41 pm

http://www.overseasfirstfederal.com/en/ ... fshore.htm

Received: from User (184-106-209-27.static.cloud-ips.com [184.106.209.27])
by vclilac.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 23:10:56 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <onlinebfengland@live.com>
Subject: http://www.overseasfirstfederal.com/en/ ... fshore.htm

Attn Sir,

Prior to my last message to you, i wish to let you know that is important that you keep your fund in Overseas First Federal bank, St. Vicent Islands, because there is a lots of benefits banking with Overseas First Federal bank, St. Vicent Islands, this are the benefits as follows please go through: http://www.overseasfirstfederal.com/en/ ... fshore.htm
go to the website and you will confirm all the benefits of banking with Overseas First Federal bank, St. Vicent Islands.

So i beleive you have seen all the benefits of banking with Overseas First Federal bank, St. Vicent Islands, please go through this website again http://www.overseasfirstfederal.com/en/ ... fshore.htm and click on about us you will see all the benefits of banking with the bank offshore system, this is very serious arrangement because i am the Executive Director of Bank of England, i am handling this case profesionally, i dont want you to loose your good image and reputation dealing with lots of un official people claiming they are working for world bank, they dont even know the job of the world bank and if you ask questions to them about the said fund they are cliaming of they cannot even provide a real answer to that because they are fake and that is the reason why all this years they fail to complete this case for you.

You need to thank me because this type of job take much procedure and time before an officer from other bank will achieve this goal, i am achieving this goal because i am well respected all over the world as bank of England object and one of the Executive Director in the World, this case is very serious and your urgent attention is urgently required so that i will be able to complete the job for you and then from here i will board flight back to your country so that we can complete the full banking connectivity and also do our bank to bank presentation before we proceed to meet with you and hand over the Gold Card which you can withdraw up to One million dollars per day and we will also give you the debit card which is directly link to your offshore account and you can use it to pay any bills of any type while siting in your house,

in fact you stand to gain a lots keep the money with the bank in St. Vicent Islands all the original documents will be handed over to you after our meetings and all the withdrawal tools like checkbook of your offshore account, Debits cards, Gold Membership card and lots of banking beneficiary append files in your favor.

I wish to let you know that i respect the rules and regulation of the bank and I will make sure that i keep everything in Order, i want you to cool down and go through this website of the payee bank and you will understand all the benefits and all what i have explain to you in the past, here is the website once again: http://www.overseasfirstfederal.com/en/ ... fshore.htm

Your fund is in Overseas First Federal bank, St. Vicent Islands and is ready to be collected by you, but please lets do the right thing by paying the $500 dollars for the bank charges and $5,000 dollars as your account opening balance just to use the $5,000 to Upgrade your account normally so that you will enjoy your money without having authority problem in near future that is the main reason why i am advising you to send the money is mandatory because the money still belongs to you, please if you have any question, feel free to ask me one after another and i will be glad to explain everything to you.

I will wait for your email

Best regards,

Mr. Andrew Bailey,

Executive Director of Bank of England
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:45 pm

NOTIFICATION'S

Received: from User (unknown [176.31.29.243])
by reingenieriatotal.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5F5D82C80B;
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:52:54 -0400 (BOT)
Reply-To: <account@nat-fulham.co.uk>
Subject: NOTIFICATION'S

Attention ! Attention !!

The management has been mandated to handle the transfer of your funds to yo ur account of the sum of Ј19,459,374.37 GBP (US$30,000,000.00). Your bank coordinate has been supplied to the management previously but we insist tha t you re-send it again to be sure we have the right information to avoid an y wrong transfer.

Anticipating your timely attention to this mail.

Yours sincerely,

Faisal Rashid
Senior Private Banking Manager
Natwest Bank Plc.
45, Fulham Broadway, Fulham,
London, SW6 1AG
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Reply to my personal (Email: caneann@w.cn)

X-Originating-IP: [216.185.144.139]

Good day. My name is Mrs Anna Cane, I have a very important matter to discuss with you urgently contact me via (Email: caneann@w.cn)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi

Received: from [82.159.51.138] by web171205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:29:23 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343431763.27630.YahooMailNeo@web171205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:29:23 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Rogers Stuart <rogersstaurt@yahoo.com>

Hi,

I saw your profile and I decided to reveal this secret to you, I am Rogers Stuart, personal air pilot to the late Muammar Gaddafi of Libya. Before a revolt pushed him out from power in August 2011, he trusted me and instructed me to purchase ammunition from his Russia business man with some funds, this funds was originally deposited in a secret finance house.

I came to London here in preparation of going to Russia suddenly I saw a breaking news at CNN that he was captured and killed immediately, right now I am the only one who knows about this fund. I have served this man for 6 years, I would have been also dead if it was not that he sent me to go for this mission. Sending me out of Libya to go and purchase ammunition saved my life. I want to transfer the funds to your country and invest it in any business that can generate annual income.

I want you to work with me and receive the funds in your country, I am also very lucky that my dealings with him is top priority secret because no one know about the funds. You are the only person am revealing this secret to, so you have to keep it between me and you.

As a Canadian I have access to invest this money in my country but since everybody knew I was the personal Pilot to him, the world might raise Eye Brow if should I single handedly withdraw and invest this whole money because its too huge for a single individual like me hence my contacting you.

I will tell you how much is involved as soon as I get your reply, I need your immediate reply now.

I am Waiting for your urgent reply.

Rogers Stuart.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:22 pm

WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES

Received: from 41.203.64.133 ([41.203.64.133]) by
achristianlouboutinsalestore.net (Horde Framework) with HTTP; Sat, 28 Jul
2012 03:01:33 -0700
Message-ID: <20120728030133.63624qqcl3zrm7wd@achristianlouboutinsalestore.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 03:01:33 -0700
Reply-to: rev.chrisobih@hotmail.com

WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
CENTARL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Attention: Beneficiary,

YOU ARE VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE MR.PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA DR,GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAS INSTRUCTED MY BANK THIS MORNING TO DEDUCT ALL FEE FROM YOUR TOTAL SUM AND TRANSFER THE REST TO YOU,TO AVOID WRONG TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND, KINDLY RE-CONFIRM TO US YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR BANKING DETAILS WERE YOU WANT US TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU.

These are your identification numbers.

Payment file number.....................154-128726934-12
Serial number.......................75370-7
Ref number...................Y.CBN/6362367761314/26

DON'T DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION TO ANYBODY UNTIL YOUR FUNDS GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT NEXT WEEK. ALL YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DO NOW IS TO SEND ONLY $89 SO THAT BARRISTER MADMUS LOLA WILL TRAVEL DOWN TO FEDERAL HIGH COURT TO OBTAIN DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE FOR YOU WHICH WILL ENABLE US DEDUCT ALL FEES FROM YOUR TOTAL SUM AND TRANSFER THE REST. SEND THE $89 DIRECT TO BARRISTER MADMUS LOLA NAME BELOW;

RECEIVER'S NAME: MADMUS LOLA
TEXT QUESTION: FOR WHAT
ANSWER: DEDUCTION
AMOUNT: $89

I HEREBY ADVICE YOU TO COMPLY IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL SO THAT BY MONDAY MORNING, WE WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS TO YOU.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

REGARDS
Rev. Chris Obih
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.