Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 7

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Hello

X-Originating-IP: [213.189.27.170]
Authentication-Results: mta1303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=verheulensons.nl; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=verheulensons.nl; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO web01.blue7.nl) (213.189.27.170)
by mta1303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:37:40 -0700
Received: from c-98-195-177-139.hsd1.tx.comcast.net ([98.195.177.139]:50911 helo=User)
by web01.blue7.nl with esmtpa (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <mike@verheulensons.nl>)
id 1SvT0E-0006uY-8u; Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:53:47 +0200
Reply-To: <jonah-otunla.oagf.gov.ng@accountant.com>
From: "Office of the Accountant General of the Federation"<mike@verheulensons.nl>

Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation
Treasury House
Ladoke Akintola Boulevard
5 Zaria Street,
Garki Abuja
Nigeria.
Date: 28/07/2012

Dear Beneficiary,

I wish to firstly introduce myself to you as "Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla", the Accountant-General of the Federation (Federal Republic of Nigeria). My appointment as the Accountant-General of the Federation was confirmed on July 1, 2011 by President Goodluck Jonathan.

Acting in my position as the Accountant-General of the Federation, I am privileged to inform you that your overdue payment has been approved for immediate release via SWIFT telegraphic wire transfer through our Intermediary Bank (CARVER FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK, New York).

However, in compliancy with the Global Anti-Money Laundering regulations, a "Currency Transaction Report" (Form 104) must be processed for every funds beneficiary receiving large sums of money, especially for amounts above US$1,000,000.00 USD. Hence, a "Processing fee" of US$100 USD is required to carry out this exercise before the actual fund transfer can be effected into your bank account via the CARVER FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK, New York.

To this effect, you are expected to send the sum of US$100 via Western Union using the understated receiver's details:

PAY THROUGH:
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
DESTINATION: LAGOS - NIGERIA
RECEIVER'S NAME: OLA JOHNSON
TEST QUESTION: COLOR
ANSWER: RED
AMOUNT: $100 USD

Please take note that processing of the "Currency Transaction Report" (Form 104) is a mandatory requirement for your fund release. Hence, your prompt attention and compliance is highly imperative.

Yours Sincerely,

Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla
Accountant-General of the Federation
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Account Opening Procedures with Overseas First Federal Bank, St. Vincent and Grenadines Islands

X-Originating-IP: [125.206.148.13]
Authentication-Results: mta1050.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=plum.ocn.ne.jp; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=plum.ocn.ne.jp; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO defer115.ocn.ad.jp) (125.206.148.13)
by mta1050.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 29 Jul 2012 10:57:05 -0700
Received: from mv-osn-hkg001.ocn.ad.jp (mv-osn-hkg001.ocn.ad.jp [122.28.14.176])
by defer115.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1DD5A4D2968;
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 02:50:51 +0900 (JST)
Received: from vcion.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hkg001 [122.28.14.176])
by mv-osn-hkg001.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id B3ED14AC41D;
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 02:49:49 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (unknown [178.124.161.70])
by vcion.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 02:49:48 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <onlinebfengland@live.com>

Attention to you beneficiary,

I am right now in St. Vicent and GrenadinesIslands, just finish meeting with the chief Executive director of (Overseas First Federal Bank, St. Vincent Islands) over the official deposit of your fund into the bank escrow account, the certificate of deposit will be forward to you immediately i hear from you for your confirmation.

As soon as we open the account for you here in St.Vincent and Grenadines Islands, your problem is solved, because the bank here will not ask you for so many documents like Bank of England, the bank will immediately confirm your offshore account details and your account number will immediately forwarded to you including the checkbook and Gold Cards and Master Card, and within 24 hours, I will personally fly down to you so that you can sign the necessary documents, either in your house or your office before they will hand over your master card, checkbook, copy of your online account pin numbers and Credit card on your account.

This is a special arrangement, very special one, and i must confess to you that all you need to do is for you to email me so that i will explain more about this operation and i will need your urgent compliance with all my instructions, this arrangement is very very official and completely special arrangement with the (Overseas First Federal Bank, St. Vincent Islands) i hope to hear from you soonest. please go through the bank website and read all the benefits for banking with the bank business account department: http://www.overseasfirstfederal.com/en/about_us.htm

The ball is now on your hand, because if we quickly open the account upon your immediate compliance on my previous instructions, we will then lodge the money into your account and then from there we will proceed to your country for the documents endorsement, all this special services are also included, but you must make the payment for your account to be open and activated before the huge lodge in will commence immediately.

Thanks and God Bless You

Regards

Mr. Andrew Bailey,
Executive Director of Bank of England
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Confidential Business Proposal

Received: from [196.28.250.40] by web171302.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:54:49 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343591689.2109.YahooMailClassic@web171302.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:54:49 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: saamiomar@voila.fr

Dear Friend,
Confidential Business Proposal

Please this is important and very urgent i have an urgent transaction of $10.6 million usd to transfer to your nominated account, I am Mr Saami Omar an Auditor, with Accounting Department,BANQUE ATLANTIQUE here in OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

Aftergoing through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently the money will go into our Bank treasure as an Abandoned fund. The owner of this account unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africains Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin republic on the december 25,2003.

No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (USD 10.6 MILLION) Ten million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

I want to transfer the (USD 10.6 MILLION) Ten million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars into a safe foreigners account abroad, but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the account is a foreigner too.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know our selves before,but be rest assure that this is life time business for both of us even for our generation to come,With believe in God that you will never let me down in this business.

You are the only person that I have contacted in this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently, Send also your private telephone and fax number I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together so that you can receive this money into a foreign account or any account of your choice where the fund will be safe. I will fly to your country for withdrawal and sharing and other investments I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this fund to any foreigner who has correct information about this account, which I will feed you with, if you are able and with capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit,

I need truthful person in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your strong assurance and trust. With my position now in the office I will transfer this money to any foreign reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing.

I want to remaind you that your share has been carculated at 35% of the total sum. I'am waiting for your urgent reply so that i will give you more information about this deal.

With regards,
Mr Saami Omar
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:31 pm

OPEN ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR EMAIL WON $1MUSD

Received: from [209.73.132.71] by web5718.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:12:38 PDT
Message-ID: <1343592758.96123.YahooMailClassic@web5718.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:12:38 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: frankdavid1@gmx.com

FROM: THE DESK OF THE E-MAIL PROMOTIONS MANAGER INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, UNITED KINGDOM.61-70 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury London United Kingdom WC1B 4AR
Dear Winner,
We happily announce to you the Draw (Batch #22) of MICROSOFT CORPORATION LOTTERY® held on the 1st July, 2012.Your E-mail Address attached to Ticket Number: 43566, was picked at random from our computer system. You have won a LUMP SUMS OF $ 1,000,000 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) PAYABLE BY TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER (T/T), INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

CONTACT CLAIM AGENT:
Hon Frank David
E-MAIL (frankdavid1@gmx.com)
E-MAIL (frankdavid035@gmail.com)
Tel phone +27 110755130
Fax: + 27-866171652
Forward the below information to Hon Frank David, (frankdavid1@gmx.com) Email all the below information to him.

Email address 1, Email address 2
YOUR FULL NAMES:
NATIONALITY:
SEX
TEL NO
FAX:
NEXT OF KIN:

Create a new email address and add it to above information along with your old email address for our investigation before we forward your award $1MUSD to you.

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Clara Gloria
Online co-ordinator ® (c) 2012 All Rights Reserved.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 pm

CAN I TRUST YOU?‏

Received: from [41.218.236.166] by web192606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Jul 2012 05:57:02 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343599022.877.YahooMailNeo@web192606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 05:57:02 +0800 (SGT)
From: "From Mr.Bill Thomas" <william_tom2222@yahoo.co.in>
Reply-To: "From Mr.Bill Thomas" <bill_thomas7011@yahoo.com.ph>

Dear Good Friend,

My name is Mr.Bill Thomas, The Chief accountant in our bank, i have 6.5musd that our bank will release and transfer to your account under seven working days because you have the same last name with our late depositor.

More details will be given to you as soon as i hear from you. I suggest you contact me through my private email address bill_thomas7011@yahoo.com.ph

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Bill Thomas
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Please I Need Your Urgent Reply

Received: from [41.203.237.73] by web132501.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 29 Jul 2012 23:38:24 BST
Message-ID: <1343601504.60609.YahooMailClassic@web132501.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 23:38:24 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: aliu.ahmed001@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never meet before, but you need not to worry as I am using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a business.I am Mr Aliu Ahmed,the director in charge of credit and exchange section of Bank Of Africa,(BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-faso West Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on Monday, 31 July, 2000, in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before i discovery to this development.

The said amount was U.S $10.6M (Ten million six hundred United States dollars). As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the Burkina-faso chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina-faso.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant(ABanker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer of the fund,because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as ratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transferring the fund and also telephone bills, while 60% will be for me. Please, you have been adviced to keep this transaction "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after i conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you and please kindly delete if you are not interested.

I look forward to receive your email.

Thanks
My Regards.
Mr Aliu Ahmed
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Confidential Message Please!

Hi,

My name is: Ma Delun, Head Operations Department (H.O.D.) of CHINA Bank (china). I got your email address through the help of a company search engine on the internet.

I would respectfully request that you keep the content of this mail very confidential and respect the integrity of the information.

It concerns a Deceased Client a very vital costumer of the Bank and an estate he left behind, without him naming a beneficiary to which there is $10,370,000.00 US Dollars deposited on his account with us.

Now my proposal; I am prepared to place you in a position to give instruction for the release of the deposited fund to you. We shall share the proceeds 50/50 (i.e. fifty percent each for both of us). If it’s in your interest to proceed with the transaction, please respond to my private email id: (madelun@blumail.org) OR, reply this email now so we can discuss firmly.

Regards,

Ma Delun (H.O.D.).

P.S. I will be waiting for your urgent reply, thanks.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary

Received: from [202.37.120.234] by web114717.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Jul 2012 01:07:29 PDT
Message-ID: <1343635649.92612.YahooMailClassic@web114717.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 01:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: "info@barclaysbank.co.uk" <barclasbankinfooffice@london.com>
Reply-To: barclasbankinfo@london.com

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary

Dear Sir,

The Board Of Directors of Barclays Bank Plc London has once again directed me to inform you that the fund payment approval that was approved and signed to all "SCAM VICTIMS" since December 31st 2011 is still yet unclaimed. You were notified last year but you did not process its release. After the audit of the 2011 financial fiscal year, it was observed that you were unable to claim your approved fund. This fund is basically approved by the United Nation and the World Bank Group to help alleviate poverty caused by the on going Global Economic Recess that has affected the Whole world.

To this effect, I have been charged to find out from you why you have not been able to pickup your fund as others did and also to bring to your notice as a reminder that the funds are still there waiting for your pickup.

However, it might interest you to know that just last month,Mr. Charles Hunt who claimed to have come from California in the United States of America tendered a bid of claim with a letter of clearance signed by you authorizing the Barclay's Bank Of London to release the fund to him but because the Board Of Directors has already put a clause that no other person is entitled to claim the said fund except the real bonafide beneficiary, we could not release the fund to him. So all this put together is what prompted the order of contacting you to know if you were the one that sent Mr. Charles Hunt and also why you have not apply directly by your self for the release of the said funds to you.

Looking forward to your early response.

Mr. Marcus Agius

Chairman Barclay's Bank Plc,

7th Floor, United Kingdom House,

180 Oxford Street, London BX3 2BB,

United Kingdom

+44-703-592-8747

Checking out the address on Google maps shows this :D

hop.JPG
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Office of the Honourable Minister of Finance

Received: from [197.242.104.178] by web114617.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Jul 2012 03:04:23 PDT
Message-ID: <1343642663.40896.YahooMailClassic@web114617.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 03:04:23 -0700 (PDT)

Office of the Honourable Minister of Finance

ATTENTION: SIR

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE CONTRACT FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZZETED TO BE RELEASED, VIA KEY TELEX TRANSFER (KTT ) -DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU OR THROUGH OUR NIGERIA OFFICE BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER.

MEANWHILE,A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER,CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE.HERE ARE HER INFORMATIONS:

NAME JANET WHITE BANK NAME:
CITI BANK BANK ADDRESS:ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT Number: 6503809428.

PLEASE,DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE ,AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT NAME.IF THIS WOMAN IS NOT YOUR REP,YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GET BACK TO US AS POSSIBLE.
URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED TO AVOIDSENDING TO THE WRONG ACCOUNT

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Finance Minister,Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 pm

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Received: from 41.207.163.5 ([41.207.163.5]) by webmail.sunhover.com.tw
(Horde MIME library) with HTTP; Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:17:44 +0800
Message-ID: <20120730181744.4itbykb5wgk0k0gk@webmail.sunhover.com.tw>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:17:44 +0800

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN
CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITTE
ECOWAS HEADQUARTERS LOME,
REPUBLIC OF TOGO
Tel: 00228-982-096-85
Attn:Pls .
ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR USD 32 MILLION USA DOLLARS.

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and if it might offend you without your prior consent and writing through this channel.

I am Dr. Peter Koffi,The Chairman, Contract Awarding committee of the ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES(ECOWAS)with Headquarters in Lome, Togo.I got your contact through Network on line in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction that involves a transfer of fund to a foreign account and I decided to write you.

After discussing my view and your profile with my colleagues,they were very much satisfied and decided to contact you immediately for this mutual business relationship.We wish to transfer the sum of USD 32M (Thirty Two - Million United States Dollars only.)into your personal or company`s bank account.

This fund was a residue of the over invoiced contract bills awarded by us for the supply of ammunitions,hard/softwares,phamaceauticals/medical items,light and heavy duty vehicles, apperals and other administrative logistics etc for the ECOMOG in Sierria-Leone and Liberia during the Peace Keeping Projects.

This DEAL was deliberately hatchedout and carefully protected with all the attendant lope holes sealed off.As the Chairman of CAC,I have the cooperation and mandate of the Financial Director and the Secretary of the Organisation.We arranged and over invoiced the contract funds supplied by different companies from different countries during the crisis.It was our consensus to seek the assistance of a willing foreigner to provide us with the facilities to transfer this money out of West Africa.

This is borne out of our beleif in the non-stable and sporous political nature of this sub-region.The original contractors have been duely paid by the Banque Centrale Des Etats DeL`Afrique DeL`Ouest(Central Bank of the West African States through our bankers-INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(IBA)UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE(UTB),ECOBANK,BTCI BANK LOME TOGO.This balance is suspended in the escrow accounts awaiting claims by any foreign company of our choice.

We intend to pay out this fund now the organisation is winding up its activities since the aim of returning PEACE to the countries and the coast as been achieved.Based on the laws and ethics of employment,we as civil servants working under this organisation, are not allowed to operate a foreign account.This is the more reason why we needed your assistance to provide an account that can sustain this fund for safe keeping and our future investment with your comprehensive advise,assistance and partnership in your country.

It is how ever agreed,as the account owner in this deal to allow you 30% of the entire sum as compensation, 65% will be held on trust for us while 5% will be used to defray any incidental charges and costduring the course of the transaction.This transaction will be successfully concluded within 14 days if you accord us your unalloyed and due cooperation.

You should provide the followings:

YOUR COMPANY`S NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS,TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.(if available)THE NAME OF YOUR BANK,ITS ADDRESS WITH TEL,FAX AND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER, THE COMPLETE MAILING ADRRESS OF THE BENEFICIARY WITH TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

Upon the receipt of this informations,i will forward them to the organisation for ratification and subsequent payment.As with the case of all organised (sensitive)and conspired DEALS,we solicit for your unreserved confidentiality and utmost secret in this business. We hope to retire peacefully and leave a honourable business life afterwards.There are no risks involved.You can reach me through my private phone 00228-985-519-13 and my private email address peterkoffi.info@gmail.com for more details.

With regards.
Dr.Peter Koffi.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.