Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Mrs Connie Dutton

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Mrs Connie Dutton

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:59 pm

* 213.203.166.50 Mc-link Spa Milan Italy

Return-Path: <test@woodenshoe.com>
Received: from adsl203-166-050.mclink.it ([213.203.166.50]:14817 helo=User)
by host.nkthen.biz with esmtpa (Exim 4.80.1)
(envelope-from <test@woodenshoe.com>)
id 1VlguZ-0000eT-AW; Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:20:19 -0600
Reply-To: <conniedutton66@gmail.com>
Subject: STOP CONTACTING THOSE PEOPLE.
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16.19.05 +0100
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: host.nkthen.biz: authenticated_id: test@themagicavenue.com

Attn: My Dear,

I am Mrs Connie Dutton, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs FLorida 34488, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Barrister Daniel Mba, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $850,000.00 Moreover, Barrister Daniel Mba, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Daniel Mba.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Barrister Daniel mba(Esq)
Email: daniel_mba@admin.in.th

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister Daniel Mba was just US$250 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transfer to you without any delay just the way mine was being transfer to me.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the $250USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one and that is that only payment i made to Barrister Daniel Mba and he help me in the transferring of my FUNDS and i most say that you have to contact him so that he will help you the way he help me to Get my FUNDS without any further payment.

Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to get your FUNDS

Your Full Name:...............
Direct Phone:....................
Country.................

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Daniel Mba so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs Connie Dutton.
7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs
FLorida 34488, United States
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

lawyergani@qq.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 30, 2014 6:59 pm

69.85.40.202 Global Telecom Brokers Dundalk United States

Return-Path: <paul@hwm.com.mt>
Received: from User (69.85.40.202) by mail.hwm.com.mt (192.168.20.1) with
Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.3.123.3; Fri, 30 May 2014 13:19:39 +0200
Reply-To: <lawyertony_gani@yahoo.ro>
Subject: CONTACT LAWYER TONY FOR YOUR PAYMENT
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 07:20:03 -0400
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: paul@hwm.com.mt
X-Originating-IP: [69.85.40.202]

I am Mrs. Connie Dutton, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7028 E Hwy 316 Silver Springs FLorida 34488, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.
So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Attorney Tony Gani, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.
He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $10,500,000.00 Moreover, Attorney Tony Gani, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address, that is why I have decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Attorney Tony Gani.
COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Attorney Tony Gani (Esq)
Email: lawyergani@qq.com
You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.
The only money I paid after I met Attorney Tony Gani was just $450 for the paper works which according to him is compulsory, take note of that. If there is any thing you need to know about this please feel free to email me or better still here is my number (310) 881-5861 if i don’t receive your call then you can drop me a text message i will surely respond to it.
Country.................
Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Attorney Tony Gani so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.
Mrs. Connie Dutton.
7028 E Hwy 316 Silver Springs
Florida 34488, United States
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

lawyertony_gani@yahoo.ro

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat May 31, 2014 2:13 pm

lawyertony_gani@yahoo.ro
paul@hwm.com.mt

Received: from User (69.85.40.202) by mail.hwm.com.mt (192.168.20.1) with
Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.3.123.3; Sat, 31 May 2014 01:38:06 +0200
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 14.3.123.3<br>Originating ISP: Asahi Net,inc.<br> City: Asahi<br>Country of Origin: Japan<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to: lawyertony_gani@yahoo.ro
to:
date: Sat, May 31, 2014 at 12:38 AM
subject: CONTACT LAWYER TONY FOR YOUR PAYMENT

I am Mrs. Connie Dutton, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7028 E Hwy 316 Silver Springs FLorida 34488, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.
So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Attorney Tony Gani, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.
He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $10,500,000.00 Moreover, Attorney Tony Gani, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address, that is why I have decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Attorney Tony Gani.
COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Attorney Tony Gani (Esq)
Email: lawyergani@qq.com
The only money I paid after I met Attorney Tony Gani was just $450 for the paper works which according to him is compulsory, take note of that. If there is any thing you need to know about this please feel free to email me or better still here is my number (310) 881-5861 if i don’t receive your call then you can drop me a text message i will surely respond to it.
Country.................
Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Attorney Tony Gani so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.
Mrs. Connie Dutton.
7028 E Hwy 316 Silver Springs
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

barristergeorgealex0214@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:46 pm

barristergeorgealex0214@gmail.com
pammii_1976@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.216.44.210] by web163005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 Jul 2014 09:56:36 PDT
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.216.44.210<br>Originating ISP: Opt Benin / Benin Telecom<br> City: Cotonou<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 09:56:36 -0700
Reply-To: Mrs Connie Dutton <barristergeorgealex0214@gmail.com>
Subject: Attn: My Dear

Attn: My Dear  ,

I am Mrs Connie Dutton, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister George Alex, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $4,500,000.00 Moreover, Barrister George Alex, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries,
that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Barrister George Alex(Esq)
Email:( barristergeorgealex0214@gmail.com )

The only money I paid after I met Barrister George Alex was just US$270 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transfer to you without any delay just the way mine was being transfer to me.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the $270USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one and that is that only payment i made to Barrister George Alex and he help me in the

transferring of my FUNDS and i most say that you have to contact him so that he will help you the way he help me to Get my FUNDS without any further payment.

Country.................
Your Id: ................

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Mrs Connie Dutton.

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

georgealex41@outlook.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:12 pm

georgealex41@outlook.com
officemike404@gmail.com

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 00:06:04 +0100
Subject: ATTN IS THE NOW
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Attn: My Dear  ,

I am Mrs Connie Dutton, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here
in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008
E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488, United States, am thinking of
relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in
the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me,
I had paid over US$20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment
all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation
documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister George Alex, who is
the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he
explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through
emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation
payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I
have received my compensation funds of $4,500,000.00 Moreover,
Barrister George Alex, showed me the full information of those that
are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one
of the beneficiaries,
that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people,
they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I
will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Email:(georgealex41@outlook.com )

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting
you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway
with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you
up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister George Alex was just
US$270 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information
which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to
obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that
your fund can be transfer to you without any delay just the way mine
was being transfer to me.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your
FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to
you the payment details for sending him the $270USD that is needed for
him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a
successful one and that is that only payment i made to Barrister
George Alex and he help me in the

transferring of my FUNDS and i must say that you have to contact him
so that he will help you the way he help me to Get my FUNDS without
any further payment.

Country.................
Your Id: ................

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact
Barrister George Alex so that he can help you to Deliver your fund
instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around
asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Mrs Connie Dutton.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

barr.georgechambers@aol.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:45 pm

barr.georgechambers@aol.com
Mrsconnies0@gmail.com

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:59:54 +0100
Subject: I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU ABOUT THIS MATTER.

Attn: Dear,

I am Mrs Connie Dutton, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here
in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008
E Hwy 326 Silver Springs FLorida 34488, United States, am thinking of
relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in
the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me,
I had paid over US$20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment
all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation
documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister George Alex, who is
the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he
explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through
emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation
payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I
have received my compensation funds of $5.500,000.00 Moreover,
Barrister George Alex, showed me the full information of those that
are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one
of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop
dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only
making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister George
Alex.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Email: barr.georgechambers@aol.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting
you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway
with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you
up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister George Alex was just
US$190 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information
which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to
obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that
your fund can be transfer to you without anydelay just the way mine
was being transfer to me.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your
FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to
you the payment details for sending him the $190USD that is needed for
him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a
successful one and that is that only payment i made to Barrister
George Alex and he help me in the transferring of my FUNDS and i most
say that you have to contact him so that he will help you the way he
help me to Get my FUNDS without any further payment.

Country.................

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact
Barrister George Alex so that he can help you to Deliver your fund
instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around
asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Mrs Connie Dutton.
FLorida 34488, United States
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

debts02@mynet.com

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:41 am

Return-Path: <lindaf@bulletinc.net>
Received: from User ([unknown] [65.19.184.131]) by vzdne252142.mailsrvcs.net
(Sun Java(tm) System Messaging Server 7u2-7.02 32bit (built Apr 16 2009))
with ESMTPA id <0ND6000FXVUXO080@vzdne252142.mailsrvcs.net>; Thu,
09 Oct 2014 13:11:31 -0500 (CDT)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:11:31 -0700
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT UPDATE.., Urgently forward your delivery information's to
Mr. J. E. George of the debt settlement commission in Nigeria via email (
debts02@mynet.com ) for the release of your approved US$1.5million
inheritance/lottery payment to you via an ATM card. Thanks L. C,
Payment Coordinator.
<--- No body in this scam mail, only a super long subject line
To: Undisclosed recipients: ;
Reply-to: <debts02@mynet.com>

* 65.19.184.131 Solidtools Technology Fremont United States
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

barristergeorgeal@qq.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:57 pm

* 14.1.218.12 Ytl Communications Sdn Bhd n/a Malaysia

Return-Path: <video@elp.su>
Received: from User (68.188.75.234) by mail.elp.su (192.168.0.208) with
Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.1.218.12; Fri, 14 Nov 2014 19:35:20 +0400
Reply-To: <barristergeorgeal@qq.com>
Subject: STOP CONTACTING THOSE PEOPLE!!!!
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:19:55 -0600
Return-Path: video@elp.su
X-Originating-IP: [68.188.75.234]

I am Mrs Connie Dutton, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister George Alex, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1.5 Million US Dollars Moreover, Barrister George Alex, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Email: barristergeorgeal@qq.com

The only money I paid after I met Barrister George Alex was just US$370 for the paper works, take note of that.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the $370USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one and that is that only payment i made to Barrister George Alex and he help me in the
transferring of my FUNDS and i most say that you have to contact him so that he will help you the way he help me to Get my FUNDS without any further payment.

Country.................

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Mrs Connie Dutton.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

barristergeorgeal@qq.com contacta@clubviking.es

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:03 pm

* 68.188.75.234 Charter Communications Mascoutah United States

Return-Path: <contacta@clubviking.es>
Received: from User (68-188-75-234.static.stls.mo.charter.com [68.188.75.234])
by s16825192.onlinehome-server.info (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 0BA3F26586;
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 00:00:24 +0100 (CET)
Subject: STOP CONTACTING THOSE PEOPLE!!!!
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 16:42:39 -0600

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1.5 Million US Dollars Moreover, Barrister George Alex, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

The only money I paid after I met Barrister George Alex was just US$370 for the paper works, take note of that.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the $370USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one and that is that only payment i made to Barrister George Alex and he help me in the

Country.................

Mrs Connie Dutton.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

barristergeorgeal@qq.com elcio.nogueira@zagope.pt

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:13 pm

* 68.188.75.234 Charter Communications Mascoutah United States

Return-Path: <elcio.nogueira@zagope.pt>
Received: from User (68.188.75.234) by ZAG-EX01.zagope.pt (10.168.100.52) with
Microsoft SMTP Server id 8.3.348.2; Sun, 16 Nov 2014 18:09:41 +0000
Subject: STOP CONTACTING THOSE PEOPLE!!
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 11:55:16 -0600
Return-Path: elcio.nogueira@zagope.pt

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Country.................

Mrs Connie Dutton.

CONFIDENCIAL. As informações contidas nesta mensagem ou o conteúdo de seus eventuais anexos pertencem à Zagope - Grupo Andrade Gutierrez, são confidenciais e destinam-se ao uso e conhecimento exclusivo do(s) destinatário(s) acima designado(s). Se receber esta mensagem por engano, agradecemos que nos contacte imediatamente por e-mail ou por telefone (+351 21 8432500) e que elimine a mensagem e eventuais ficheiros anexos sem os reproduzir.
CONFIDENTIAL. The information in this message and any files attached are propriety of Zagope - Andrade Gutierrez group, confidential and exclusively for the destinatary above. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately by e-mail or by telephone (+351 21 8432500) and delete this message and files attached without retaining a copy
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.