Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:49 pm

FINAL NOTICE

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail.itcn.dk) (194.255.108.66)
by mta1224.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 08 Jul 2012 13:28:36 -0700
Received: from adm210.aats.dk (10.64.2.210) by mail.itcn.dk (10.2.0.211) with
Microsoft SMTP Server id 8.3.245.1; Sun, 8 Jul 2012 00:39:56 +0200
Received: from adm210.aats.dk ([10.64.2.210]) by adm210.aats.dk
([10.64.2.210]) with mapi; Sun, 8 Jul 2012 00:39:54 +0200
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Keld_Stentoft_Kj=E6r?= <kskj@tcaa.dk>

Ticket no: 78990937545 155
You won £1,000.000.00 from Microsoft/Yahoo email promo.Send Name,Address, Country. to Barrister.Arthur TOM at (barr.arthurtomesq22@hotmail.com) For claims of funds.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 pm

We attach the documents below

Received: from [197.220.160.39] by web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 08 Jul 2012 12:59:21 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1341777561.19606.YahooMailNeo@web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 12:59:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: john williams <rich_fine_chemicals@yahoo.com>

Dear Sir

We are Chemical Company here In Accra-Ghana,Dealing in all type of chemical.(FOR WASHING,CLEANING,SEPARATION AND MORE.)
Attached is the details of the chemical and their functions.
From,
Director Rich fine chemical Co.Ltd.

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi Dear Friend,....

Received: from User ([208.115.248.168])
(authenticated user michael@sign-service.dk)
by mail.sign-service.dk (Kerio MailServer 6.7.3);
Sun, 8 Jul 2012 13:15:36 +0200
Reply-To: <aminata.conteh@barid.com>

Hi Dear Friend,

I am Miss Aminata Conteh 27yrs old girl i want to contact you through this medium that we can get to know each other better for personal friendship, beside I have a special issue to discuss with you on a very serious note. Hope to hear from you soon. I will send to you more information about this and also tell you more about my self when you reply me. All I need is your understanding and interest for more information about me.

Please Remember write me back on this email below. (aminata.conteh@barid.com) Take care as I wait for your response soon bye for now.

Yours truly
Miss Aminata Conteh.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:00 pm

ROYAL COURT OF JUSTICE LONDON

X-Originating-IP: [66.33.216.25]
Authentication-Results: mta1079.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=london.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=london.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
From: ROYAL COURT OF JUSTICE LONDON <probate212dept@london.com>
Reply-To: probate212dept@london.com

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by a gentleman who claimed to be your next of kin and to acknowledge the receipt of the information's your next of kin provided to us. a pre-confirmation for the issuance of A letter of Administration in his favour confirmation is required of you in order for the paying Alpha bank Plc London to allow your next of kin pay for your Letter of Administration ,which you sent him to pay on your behalf since you have been hospitalized and will want the funds transferred into the account details below.

JPMORGAN CHASE BANK,

New York USA

SWIFT: CHASUS33

Acc. 400927098

From our database you are the Utmost Beneficiary to we want to know if you are the person that sent your next of kin to pay your processing fee on your behalf since you have been hospitalized .Be aware that a time duration of three( 3) days have been issued for confirmation and if nothing is heard from you within the time limit. we will be oblige to accept whatever he issue to us as evidence.

Wishing you good health and quick recovery

Ryan Mark

Commissioner of oath

Royal Court of Justice London

Probate Department
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:01 pm

DR. ALEX MAGNUS READ AND CONTACT ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF NIG ASAP??

X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.90]
Authentication-Results: mta1281.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO snt0-omc2-s15.snt0.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.90)
by mta1281.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 09 Jul 2012 01:47:03 -0700
Received: from SNT130-W17 ([65.55.90.71]) by snt0-omc2-s15.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 01:46:54 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT130-W172550665BCED70B518D56E3D30@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: alexmaguns5@msn.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_7ff5205e-a59d-4c00-9acc-80b01508d000_"
X-Originating-IP: [172.162.86.201]
Reply-To: <acct_gen_nig50@yahoo.com>

Economic Adviser to the President)

Attn:Hon Contract Beneficiary

CONTRACTORS /CREDITOR WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS MANDATE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT.

Based on the meeting held with the office of the New President DR GOOD LUCK JONATHAN, office the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Paris Club, Accountant general of Nigeria office and the 14 member committee inaugurated by the office of the Presidency to verify and remit all outstanding over due contract payment such as your payment to Foreign contractors.

It is my pleasure to inform you officially that the office of the New ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF NIGERIA has been mandated to commence the swift transfer of your over due contract fund into your designated bank account details, in lieu of this you are urgently requested to contact the ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OFFICE for swift wire MR. JONAH OGUNNIYI OTUNLA on his demail: acct_gen_nig50@yahoo.com to enable your fund reflect in your account within the next 12 banking hours as stipulated by the presidency.Urgently reply to acct_gen_nig50@yahoo.com urgently call accountant general +234-8074047524

You are hereby instructed to stop all further contact with any other person/office in respect to your over due contract funds with the Nigeria Government for failure to adhered to our directives will automatically result to the cancellation of your immediate contract payment .

Note that all necessary arrangements has been concluded by THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT and the Senate House Committee on Foreign contract payment wish to inform you that your Contract Payment Release Bond has been endorsed today 9th July 2012, and forwarded to the ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF NIGERIA for immediate release of your overdue contract fund. You are hereby instructed to contact only the ACCOUNTANT GENERAL, MR. JONAH OGUNNIYI OTUNLA on his Official phone: +234-8074047524 we are informed that your contract proceedings will be credited to your bank account immediate you contact ACCOUNTANT GENERAL today
Congratulation contact accountant general acct_gen_nig50@yahoo.com

Yours truly
DR. ALEX MAGNUS
(Economic Adviser to the President
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Awaiting Your Urgent Response by return email

X-Originating-IP: [66.33.216.25]
Reply-to: Hassan Idowu <hassanidowu@hotmail.com>

Federal government of Nigeria
Office of Ministry of finance
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Area,
P.M.B. 14, Garki, Abuja
Tel+234-7093361619
hassanidowu@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I know this will come to you as a surprised ,but I chose to tell you the truth because of my Sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated. My name is Dr. Hassan Idowu, a management staff of the Federal Ministry of Finance. Following the directive from the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, a thorough investigation was conducted on all foreign contract payment file including all contract awarded by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,(NNPC) and other government agencies with directors of all commercial banks in charges of all inheritance funds in Nigeria.

During the exercise, we discovered that some payment files has been abandoned unclaimed for a long time due to some stringent logistics, I noticed that it will take a long process for this money to be released due to some irregularities detected. During our investigation, we found out that some foreign contractors /inheritance beneficiaries had spent so much money in trying to realize this contract payment, which did not even reflect in the file here.

Please find here under the posing reasons why they have not been able to get the money so far,Those who intimately/introduced there foreign partner into the transaction were unable to Draw a Bilateral/Binding Agreement with them as Sub-Contractor thereby, denying them being issued with contractors certified Job card and original contract award certificate from the office of the presidency, although the fund is still existing in their respective payment agencies here in Nigeria.

In view of this I have proffered solution to fill up the vacuum that will facilitate the ease movement of the funds into your bank account hitch-free. Upper mostly please note that you are not the original contractor/inheritance. This total sum of us$42,500,000.00 (forty two million five hundred thousand United States dollars only), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50:50.Having meticulously worked out the modalities and logistics, with my position and as part of my profession, I will be solely responsible of re-verifying all the mutilated and battered documents related to this matter.

I am offering you this because as civil servants, we do not have the necessary foreign account machinery to successfully handle this transaction. Therefore it becomes necessary to source for a foreign company or individual with the capability to act as the original beneficiary of the contract /Inheritance .It is a good thing that the president has endorsed the resolution passed by the senate committee on foreign contract payment that all foreign Contractors/inheritance beneficiaries owed by the federal government of Nigeria and its agencies should be paid, we will seize this good opportunity to purport you as one of the beneficiaries to be paid.

The only things needed for these us$42.5 million to be transferred into your account are as follows.

(A) New account details for the remittance of the above sum which shall be normalize at the federal high court to tally with the transfer of this payment.
(B)Your direct contact telephone number and fax.
(C) A copy of your international passport or any valid ID.

For your information, there will be no bureaucracy or misfortune. Please this is strictly a deal and if you are willing to make this deal with me, kindly email to me your letter of acceptance along with the above stated information. Contact me immediately on the above email address or Telephone and furnishing me with the required details or discard this letter if you are not interest,

But keep it away from any third party please.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Hassan Idowu
Tel+234-7093361619
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:03 pm

U.S Office Custom

U.S Office Custom
From the Desk of Dr.John C. Lius.
Direct Telephone Number (940) 604-1992
Address One Centre Street, New York, NY 10007, U.S.A

Attn:Beneficiary,

This is the U.S Custom, this is to inform you that a consignment worth
over $15.5Million USD which belong to you was abandon here unclaimed
are you aware of this?? Please get back to us because all the
accompanying legal documents we have here confirm you the owner of
this consignment box funds. the document we have confirm that this
funds is your inheritance funds.

You can call me on the Number above.

Thanks

Dr.John C. Lius
Direct Tele (940)6041992
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Goodwill

Received: from [197.251.139.97] by web181701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 09 Jul 2012 03:22:58 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1341829378.5977.YahooMailClassic@web181701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 03:22:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Goodwill

UNITED NATIONS AFRICA ORGANIZATION (U.N.A.O)
IN COLLABORATION WITH
UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF)
UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR)
P O BOX 1423,
ACCRA, GHANA

Attention: Goodwill-Ambassador,

Greetings my dear friends, we are very please to inform you that you are been nominated as a Goodwill Ambassador to the Africa Refugee committee here in Ghana, a new organization called (UNAO) know as: United Nations Africa Organization, this nomination take place last (2-3) years 2011 to 2012 and you were also contacted all this while but without in vain we do not hear from you, so am using this opportunity to inform you that there is a big differences being a Goodwill Ambassador or an Ambassador at Large: since many impersonators are using the name of the (UN) for fraudulent activities to extract money from foreigners, so we are given you this advise to be very careful with those who contact you in such issue, if any person does, kindly report such person to us for further investigation.

I will crave you to get it to the tip of indulgent that we do not want you to miss these great odds here as a Goodwill-Ambassador to the Africa Refugee Committee world wide, mark you that we are not begging you for any advantage either to convince you to be an ambassador, either we are replacing all the current Ambassador at the moment and you happen to be nominated to be of an help to the Africa Refugee Committee as an Ambassador, your duties are of less busy and of an enormous help to you and others who will be working with you at your New-Firm Office in your Country,all you need to do is to make sure you are registered and have your own certificate in (2-3)days time, also know that we are not asking you to relocate to Africa but to open your Office after you are fully acknowledged as a Goodwill-Ambassador after the Membership Certificate and your Diplomat Identification are issue to you and one of your elected staff you will appoint that will be working in your Office as well, Know that in any meeting which to be attend in any appointed country, you will be entitle to received the sum of $25,000.00USD for your traveling allowance, including your Hotel Bills, Travel Expenses, Feeding and Local transportation , this allowance will be sent to your personal Bank Account (1)week before the conference meeting agenda, you will be update with the Meeting Agenda, course of seminar’s and other relevant subject in (2)weeks before the proceeding of the meeting, this is simple as ABC.

The next conference meeting will be apprehended in Kenya, Dated on the 19th July, 2012. Kenyatta International Conference Center (KICC) located at the nerve center of Nairobi Business District, since it has been the venue 2nd conferences held for this year 2012 conferences, meetings, exhibitions and special events that span as wide as the African Diaspora.

My dear fellow Ambassador, we are not going to force you since you are nominated and invited as the only Goodwill-Ambassador in your country to achieve this great opportunities, you have between now till (72) hr’s to come to an conclusion for submitting the name of person standing as your assistance or representative, this person will only represent you if only you are busy or you as an ambassador can not attend the upcoming meeting in KENYA.

At this junction I hereby advice you to commence on your registration as soon as possible starting as from today till the end of 29th of July, 2012. This is the deadline of registration, you are to pay for the registration fee for the Legal cashier who is in-charge to all the new Ambassadors Registration Committee(ARC) I will wait for your prompt response to enable me to send you the form and the documents to acheived this great apportunity.Email (un.representative01@yahoo.com)

Regards,
Ambassador Nana Kwesi Arhim
Ambassador / Permanent Representative
Permanent Mission to the United Nations
United Nations Africa Organization (UNAO).
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 pm

U.S Office Custom

U.S Office Custom
From the Desk of Dr.John C. Lius.
Direct Telephone Number (940) 604-1992
Address One Centre Street, New York, NY 10007, U.S.A

Attn:Beneficiary,

This is the U.S Custom, this is to inform you that a consignment worth
over $15.5Million USD which belong to you was abandon here unclaimed
are you aware of this?? Please get back to us because all the
accompanying legal documents we have here confirm you the owner of
this consignment box funds. the document we have confirm that this
funds is your inheritance funds.

You can call me on the Number above.

Thanks

Dr.John C. Lius
Direct Tele (940)6041992
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Payment Telegraphic Transfer IMF

Received: from [204.93.60.90] by web5706.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 09 Jul 2012 03:47:00 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1341830820.62190.YahooMailClassic@web5706.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 03:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: International Monetary Fund <christinelagarde63@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rmbzacom@rmbza.com

For The Kind Attn: Category “A” Contractor/ Beneficiary/Next of Kin.

Your attention is drawn on the attached (International Monetary Fund IMF)Payment document please Download to view your recent payment

Yours Faithfully

Ms. Christine Lagarde

Managing Director

International Monetary Fund

Washington, D.C. 20431,U.S.A
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.