Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:45 am

CONFIRM YOUR WIN OF £1,263,584.00 GBP.

Received: from 41.138.191.95 ([41.138.191.95]) by webmail.usb.ve (Horde
MIME library) with HTTP; Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:58:01 -0430
Message-ID: <20120709195801.1jocx87r40goccow@webmail.usb.ve>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:58:01 -0430
Reply-to: bbconenlboard_claims@yahoo.co.uk

BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY
Wood Lane, London W12 7RJ,
United Kingdom.
Confirm Winning: http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/

Dear Lucky Winner,

It is apparent that this notification will come to you as a surprise but please
find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over your success in the
just concluded and official publication of results of the e- mail electronic
online Sweepstakes organized by The BBC One National Lottery in conjunction
with the British Government and the London 2012 Olympic Committee held on
Saturday July 7th 2012 here in London.

A Draft of £1,263,584.00 GBP (One Million Two Hundred and Sixty Three Thousand,
Five Hundred and Eighty Four Pounds Sterling) will be issued in your name as
one of the lucky winners.

It is important to note that your award was confirmed and released with the
following Winning particulars attached to it.
(1) Winning No: 05 22 23 30 33 45
(2) Bonus No: 06
(3) Draw No: 1726

For Validation Purpose, Forward The Following Information as Listed Below and
Send to this
Office through (Mrs. Lindsey Watson):
.Residential address:
.Tel(Mobile):
.Nationality/Country:
.Full Names:
.Age/Sex:
.Occupation/Position:

CLICK REPLY AND SEND DETAILS FOR VALIDATION TO (Mrs. Lindsey Watson).
Sincerely,
Mrs. Jenni Falconer.
Lottery Presenter General,
BBC One National Lotto.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 am

Tax free Banking from St. Vincent & the Grenadines Windward Islands

X-Originating-IP: [62.72.69.44]
Authentication-Results: mta1081.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO donald.stutenbaeumer.com) (62.72.69.44)
by mta1081.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 09 Jul 2012 22:23:13 -0700
Received: from mail.erw-erdwaerme.de (pd95ca48a.dip0.t-ipconnect.de [217.92.164.138])
by donald.stutenbaeumer.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id BB38A90080A;
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 23:05:13 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from User ([74.195.92.165] RDNS failed) by mail.erw-erdwaerme.de with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 23:05:12 +0200
Reply-To: <onlinebfengland@live.com>

Attention sir,

we have make a serious banking arrangement to move your fund into Overseas First Federal Private and Business Banking, St. Vincent & the Grenadines Windward Islands.
This islands is a tax free country which lie at the southern end of the eastern border of the Caribbean Sea and with this arrangement you dont need to pay any fee for taxes once you fund moved to the country windward islands. The movement of your winning prize from Bank of England to Windward island is free pof charge read the below website for more details.

Web Site: www.overseasfirstfederal.com/en/bank_offshore.htm

please click on the above link and, then read all the benefits for working with this country where we have connection with Overseas First Federal Private and Business Banking, St. Vincent & the Grenadines Islands

We have connections with the bank managers of the bank and the clearing agent and when you log in you will understand the opening balance and everything, so we are making arrangement of moving your funds into this bank in Overseas First Federal Private and Business Banking, St. Vincent & the Grenadines Islands upon your approvals because in this bank, you can leave your money there and they will send you the card and the checkbook for you to be managing your fund with them, this bank is not expensive at all to move the fund into there and also to open an account also there in Overseas First Federal Private and Business Banking, St. Vincent Islands.

Moving your fund is fee of charge and we will have free and tax free heaven on your fund without government harrassment on those fund read more on the below site:

www.overseasfirstfederal.com/en/bank_offshore.htm

The Bank offer a range of account services designed to fit around your requirements. With our foreign bank account we provide a full range of foreign currency transaction services. Our banking services provide a secure haven for your money wherever you decide to locate your account. By using Overseas First Federal's Foreign Bank Account you warrant a future to yours savings.Financial advantages• Competitive interest rates.• Easy international transfers.• Accounts in multiple currencies — avoid exchange rate fluctuations. • Fees free accounts*.Convenience • Flexible and convenient access to your money.• 24/7 internet and telephone banking.• No need to move banks when you move countries.

Th openning balance for your account is $500 and The minimum balance needed deposit to an Offshore Bank Account is USD$ 5,000 outstanding before we will be able to move your winning prize into your account there, please reply back and let me know so that i will send you the online opening of account form so that you will fill the form before the account will open for you with lot of benefits.

St. Vincent & the Grenadines Islands is a free tax country and only place you can allow your fund to be saved without any problem,

We waiting for your reply before we proceed to get this matter finalized

Thanks and God bless you

Sincerely,

Mr. Andrew Haely,

The movement of your fund from Bank of England to Overseas First Federal Private and Business Banking, St. Vincent Islands is the best arrangement that you can get this year regarding your winning prize i will wait for your urgent response before we proceed with this arrangement.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 am

FINAL WARNING READ THE ATTACHED MESSAGE FOR MORE DETAILS TO AVOID ARREST

X-Originating-IP: [205.188.255.12]
Authentication-Results: mta1419.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=aol.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=mx.aol.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO oms-da02.r1000.mx.aol.com) (205.188.255.12)
by mta1419.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 09 Jul 2012 20:15:22 -0700
Received: from mtaout-mb06.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtaout-mb06.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.41.70])
by oms-da02.r1000.mx.aol.com (AOL Outbound OMS Interface) with ESMTP id 249DD380000A5;
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 23:15:22 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from WIN-KW4CULPDHOA (unknown [83.232.77.65])
by mtaout-mb06.r1000.mx.aol.com (MUA/Third Party Client Interface) with ESMTPA id B4F53E0000DE;
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 23:12:15 -0400 (EDT)
Reply-To: <robmueller002@aol.com>
From: "ROBERT S. MUELLER III, FBI DIRECTOR"<joyjfblcm@aol.com>

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention Beneficiary

This is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you?.

We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment details below,then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI,CIA and other enforcement agency. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE SIGNED,ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you where instructed in the e-mail below. This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties confiscated.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now if you ID is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the FBI.

As a good Christian and a Honest man, I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private attorney who could help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse, sign and stamp the document at the sum of $98 usd only and i believe this process is cheaper for you.

You need to do every possible thing today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learnt that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till 7/11/2012 so that you could get this process done because i learnt that you were sent several e-mail without getting a response from you, Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it has befall on you. You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

NAME: OBI JACOB

ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD

ANSWER: WE TRUST

AMOUNT: $98

Senders Full Name:

Sender Full Address:

MTCN:

Send the payment details to me which are senders name and address, mtcn number, text question and answer used and the amount sent. Make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you all this while.

Note all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

ROBERT S. MUELLER III
FBI DIRECTOR
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:52 pm

HAVE A NICE DAY

Received: from [41.203.232.133] by web29504.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:05:11 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1341903911.82910.YahooMailClassic@web29504.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:05:11 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: kabirzon@o2.pl

Bill &amp; Exchange Manager
Bank of Africa (BOA)
Burkina-Faso,West Africa.

Dear Friend,

I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased customer account. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction. I discovered an abandoned sum of $11.8m dollars (Eleven million, eight hundred thousand USD) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. The bank cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the fund ($11.8m) to be released in your favor as the beneficiary next of kin. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the following;

Your name: ......................
Your country: ...................
Your Tel/fax: ...................
Your age: .......................
Your occupation: ................

These requirements will enable us file a letter of application form for the claim.I shall be compensating you with 40% on final conclusion of this project,while 50% will be for me and 10% will be for any expenses that may come up. Your share stays with you while my own share shall be for investment purposes in your country.If this proposal is acceptable by you,do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you. Thanks for your understanding, while I expect your urgent reply.
Regards
Mr. Kabiru Zongo.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:53 pm

BENEFICIARY:YOUR $2.5MILLION COMPENSATION IS READY PLEASE.

From: JOHN SMITH BANK STAFF <oceanicbanknigeriaplc227@gmail.com>

BANK OF AFRICA COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNITED NATION.

BENEFICIARY:YOUR $2.5MILLION COMPENSATION IS READY PLEASE.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?, You may not
understand why this mail came to you.

We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days
ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the
people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS
and CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA have agreed to compensate them with the sum of
US$2.5Million United State Dollars to each person.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their
contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or
international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We
found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this
have been agreed upon and have been signed.Please make sure you respond to
this email well and stop communicating with FAKE Office that has been
promising you heaven and earth but all is invain.

You are advised to contact Rev.John Smith of CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA PLC, as
he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your ATM
CARD VALUED US$2.5Million United State Dollars/ This funds are in a ATM
CARD for security purpose OK? so he will send it to you and you can
withdraw it in any ATM machine of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him Email immediately with BELOW INFORMATION he
will tell you what you need to do to receive your ATM CARD VALUED
US$2.5Million United State Dollars.
Your Full Name...........
Your Home Address........
Your Private Tele Phone Number.......
A copy of your International passport
Your Age....................
your Company Address........

Person to Contact: Rev.John Smith
Email:revjohnsmith10@yahoo.fr
Direct Phone:+234-8182699955
Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your ATM CARD.

Regards,
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon.
http://www.un.org/sg/
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:57 pm

REMINDER AGAIN FOR YOUR OWN INTEREST:Notify us if you are not the fund recipient

Sender: interpol.hotline.office000@gmail.com
Received: by 10.58.201.168 with HTTP; Tue, 10 Jul 2012 04:38:34 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 04:38:34 -0700
X-Google-Sender-Auth: UjY5UfE6U8K1Xo9goJMiS5nH1TA
Message-ID: <CAC8mxNrVKNcDQmz4NCz92PS5Ce4_pznvurm3uWsfTfK2j9CdWA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: REMINDER AGAIN FOR YOUR OWN INTEREST:Notify us if you are not the
fund recipient
From: INTERNATIONAL POLICE <financial.crime.department@london.com>

We have with the help of FBI intercepted fund transfer originating from Africa to you without due clearance papers.

kindly get back to us now for this clearance and for urgent release of your fund.

Notify us if you are not the fund recipient.

INSP.DAVID JAMES
INTERPOL OFFICE,LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:59 pm

I need your urgent partnership

Received: from [41.203.224.124] by web28903.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:12:11 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1341922331.42842.YahooMailClassic@web28903.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:12:11 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: abhayahmed@voila.fr

I need your urgent partnership

I am Mr. Abhay Ahmed the Auditing & Accounting manager of BICIAB International Bank Burkina Faso, with due respect I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us and our family. I came across an old dormant account holding sum of ( US$10. 5 million) without a next of kin specified nor indicated in the deposit papers , on further investigation I discovered that the owner of the account is late Col. Muammar Gaddafi.

As am talking to you right now through this email the account have remained dormant and the funds remained unclaimed without knowledge of any member of late Col. Muammar Gaddafi’s family because the funds were put in a fixed deposit account in our bank some years ago for future investment. I decided to seek ways through which to transfer the funds out of the bank and out of the country too to use it to help the less privilege and MYSELF due to the fact that the CHIEF EXECUTIVES OFFICERS and TOP SHAREHOLDERS of our Bank are planning to transfer the fund to the bank treasury account as abandon fund (unclaimed bill) to share the fund among themselves.

I need your urgent partnership and cooperation to provide a good and reliable bank account to receive the funds, I want you to put claim on the fund I am prepared to present you to our bank as the NEXT OF KIN and business associates to late Col. Muammar Gaddafi jointly with him in business of purchasing Gold and Diamond from Burkina Faso mining cooperation. Don’t have any atom of fear in you the transaction is 100% risk free and will be done legitimately under next of kin claim law of the bank, moreover i have secretly perfected all the arrangements and plans for you to put claim on the fund before contacting you.

At the conclusion of the transfer to your account you will have 40% of the total funds as the account owner, 50% will be for me, and 3% will be mapped out for any expense that occurs, while 7% will be set aside as a free will donation to charity and motherless babies homes. If you are interested in this business deal reply me urgently through this email ( abhayahmed@voila.fr ) for more details.

Note, treat this proposal as a top secret but if you are not interested please delete my letter from your computer.

Thank you and I wait to receive your positive response.
Best Regards
Mr. Abhay Ahmed
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:01 pm

UNITED NATION APPROVED PAYMENT

Received: from User (johnedward21@212.170.56.115 with login)
by smtp102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; 10 Jul 2012 05:35:45 -0700 PDT
Reply-To: <contactinfo85@gmail.com>

THE OFFICE UNITED NATIONS
International Debt Review/Reconciliation Unit
17-19 Garway Road, London W2 4PH, United Kingdom
Tel: +447035924161

From the Desk of: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.
United Nations Under-Secretary- General for Internal Oversight
Our Ref: UN-IDRRU/UKX010-ODCS/012 Your Ref:UN AP2920
ATTN:BENEFICIARY,

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUND.

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

This email is the 3rd notification i have sent you regarding your compensation payment. I received complains from the FBI and other Security agencies against the Federal Government of Nigeria about the rate of scam/fraud going on in this country. The United Nations in collaboration with the F.B.I and Nigerian Government have devised a more easy and secure means of paying you your Scam Victims Compensation money.

You will now receive your compensation payment through an international platinum ATM CARD because you are not allowed to expose your bank account information details on the internet. We are making this payment through our verification officer in Lagos and you are to contact him immediately for the release of your approved compensation fund valued $5,000,000.00 (Five Million United States Dollars only) via the international platinum ATM CARD. As a matter of urgency, you are to provide the following:

Present billing Address (B) Home and Mobile Telephone(c) Identification

As soon as you send this information to the verification officer he will direct you accordingly on the release of your Fund through our account holders bank. Find attached a scanned copy of your platinum ATM CARD HERE.

You are to contact our verification officer Mr. JOHN EDWARD on Email: johnedward21@hotmail.com with the requested details.

Yours faithfully,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight.
Approved By Mr Ban Ki Moon.
United Nation Secretary General.
Debt Review/Reconsciliation Unit
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:03 pm

I NEEDED YOUR HELP.

Reply-To: ak.kones@yahoo.com
Sender: fredagaza1@gmail.com

Greetings,

A cry for help to secure my legacy. Please contact me for more details about my legacy with below information's:
Your full name:
Surname:
Your Email Address:
Your Telephone number:
Nationality:
I am in good faith waiting for your urgent reply.
Sincerely yours,
Miss Aminali Kones
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:04 pm

URGENT MESSAGE// YOUR ONLINE BANK PAYMENT

Received: from [41.155.52.82] by web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:30:19 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1341930619.71989.YahooMailClassic@web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:30:19 +0100 (BST)

Atten: Beneficiary

How are you today? Hope fine.

This is to notify you that we have program to pay you through online banking services with unity financial Bank Here in Nigeria. We shall open a new online account for you here which will cost you $45 only.

Please do remember that your fund Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($5.5 million) has over due to pay out with your interest so please if this new development is ok by you then get back to us immediately for proceedings..

As we are going to effect your online banking service through unity financial bank plc. immediately.

Thanks

David .P. Marsh
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.