Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Claim Of Price From RedDot Textile Design (300,000.00GBP IN UK)send Name, Address, Country, Mobile Number

Received: from linkexpress.com.br (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mail.linkexpress.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id D64F5149804F;
Wed, 4 Jul 2012 13:33:21 -0300 (BRT)
From: "RedDot Textile Design" <reddot@linkexpress.com.br>
Reply-To: reddotdesign@wss-id.org
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:54 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Received: from [196.2.119.8] (helo=User)
by smtpauth14.mail.atl.earthlink.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.67)
(envelope-from <pblteam101@hotmail.co.uk>)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your email address won in the first category of
online SuperLotto 649. This is a Millennium Internet Game in which
e-mail addresses were used. You did not purchase any ticket to enter
for it, as an internet user your email address was randomly selected and
you are one of the Selected Winners among 10 winners worldwide.
Winning No: 10 20 5 1 14 26, Ref Number: 19M3178BDAMOUNT5F Batch Number 05/DJKL.
The numbers fall within the American,European & Australian Location file, AMOUNT WON:
$1,500,000.00. Contact Mr. George Tambo with your winning numbers
Reference numbers
Mr. George Tambo
Email: george_tambo101@yahoo.com.ph
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 pm

[No Subject]

Received: from clear.net.nz (lb2-srcnat.clear.net.nz [203.97.32.237])
by smtp4.clear.net.nz (CLEAR Net Mail)
with SMTP id <0M6N00DHGD46EU10@smtp4.clear.net.nz>; Thu,
05 Jul 2012 05:40:55 +1200 (NZST)
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 05:40:54 +1200
Sender: m.fensom@clear.net.nz
To: info@freelotto.co.uk
Reply-to: freelottoclaims@kimo.com

Free-lotto Promotion has awarded you the sum of
$1,779,287.09 for claims Fill details.1.Name:.3.Phone/No:.
4.Country:. Mr.Richard Smith Tel:+447035924230,
E-mail:freelottoclaims@kimo.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Pacific Ocean Employment offer

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO is.wnvs.cyc.edu.tw) (140.130.192.12)
by mta1187.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 10:45:18 -0700
Received: from is.wnvs.cyc.edu.tw (unknown [127.0.0.1])
by is.wnvs.cyc.edu.tw (Postfix) with ESMTP id 72F1DA30873;
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 01:43:02 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: pacificoceanoilandgas@pacific-ocean.com

Pacific Ocean Employment offer,Interested Applicant should please send in resume/cv for
consideration via email.

Contact Email:pacificoceanoilandgas@pacific-ocean.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:09 pm

ATTN;SIR.PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IF YOU ARE LIVE,

Received: from [41.139.114.155] by web29017.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:33:44 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1341430424.67269.YahooMailClassic@web29017.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 20:33:44 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: officeaccantcbn.ng@rediffmail.com

ATTN;SIR.

REF: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PART PAYMENT OF USD12.5MILLION

After our crucial meeting today with the Presidency along with some directors of the Banks, we write to inform you that your payment has been approved for immediate release through our Foreign Credit Commission into your account. Our Foreign Credit Commission in Europe will release your payment within 72 hours of your accreditation.

You are advised to get back to us immediately with your Telephone and contact address for further briefing or our diplomatic will deliver it to your door step if you want it that way so get back to us as soon as you receive this mail,again did you ask any body to receive this fund on your behalf?

because one Mr Huang Bo Fang come to our office with some documents that you want her to represent you claim the fund on your behalf. we want you to confirm to us if is true.
After the investigations, however,it was revealed that there are Foreigners who are collaborating with Retired Staffs to make these changes illegally without the knowledge of the Bonafide Benefactors and one traced to your own change is this Mr Huang Bo Fang who said you are dead, hence they have forwarded some documents of funeral service held for you so as to divert your fund. They have also forwarded to this bank account below as the new account that will receive this money Bank:

Hang Seng Bank
Bank Address: CANALES 501 OTE Cd. MANTE TAMAULIPAS MEXICO
Account Name: Mr.ALEJANDRO FEDORENKO FEDORENKOng
Account Number: 235-325172-882
Bank Code: 024
Swift Code: HASEHKHH

You have to get back to us on time for us to commence legal proceedings against Mr.ALEJANDRO FEDORENKO FEDORENKOng and his accomplices. He presented all his ID CARDS TO us which we have the copy of it with us. IF IT IS NOT TRUE AND YOU DID NOT KNOW HIM.

We do await your positive response.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.JACK PEDRO..
EXECUTIVE PAYMENT OFFICE.
CODE (ECO-01)
TEL;+234-805-111-2171
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Confirm your participation to stand as beneficiary.

Received: from User ([216.246.29.114] RDNS failed) by focusonemployment.net with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:46:41 -0500
Reply-To: <mudairdi@yahoo.com.ph>

Sir,

I got your contact in my search for a partner who can assist facilitate a pending business transaction towards a successful completion. After due considerations, I decided to make contact with you for partnership and co-operation in this pending transaction requiring maximum confidentiality.

I am an Administrative assistant to Mr. Mikhail B. Khodorkovsky the Chairman/CEO of YUKOS OIL CORPORATION (Russian Largest Oil Corporation) with branch offices worldwide.

As an assistant to Mr. Mikhail B. Khodorkovsky, some documents were handed over to me for the payment a foreign contractor with the Yukos Oil Corporation. Already Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky had released this fund $150 Million USD from the account of Yukos Oil Corp and while I was working on the final Approval Documents for the funds transfer Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky was arrested. A wide variety of local & foreign politicians, civil activists and journalists considers the process leading to the imprisonment of Mr. Khodorkovsky to be politically motivated.

On the instruction of Mr. Khodorkovsky, I have decided to move out this funds and I decided to contact a neutral person for this transaction for the purpose of confidentiality. Therefore, I solicit your help so you can stand as the foreign contractor & beneficiary of the said funds after which we can re-profile the Approval documents in your favour.

Upon receipt of your immediate response, we shall discuss the compulsory modalities to see this transaction to successful conclusion. Note that you will be entitled to 15% share of the total funds as your compensation for your assistance. I consequently request your maximum assistance and co-operation to facilitate the release of the funds to you.

In conclusion, I guarantee that this transaction would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law. Please keep this transaction confidential and note that this transaction must be concluded within two weeks.

If you cannot assist then I will suggest that you introduce anyone you consider trustworthy and capable to work with me on this confidential transaction.

I await your prompt reply.

Best Regards,

Dr. Latin.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Awaiting URGENT Mail.

Received: from [41.203.228.96] by web132101.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 22:01:35 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1341435695.78813.YahooMailClassic@web132101.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 22:01:35 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: mrjoso2011@gmail.com

Dear Friend
a random draw of emails was made and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary of $14,500, 000.00 USD so send to me your Name: Occupation:Nationality and Mobile number:
Mr.Josn Sror.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:33 pm

I shall await your quick response

X-Originating-IP: [216.117.136.201]
Authentication-Results: mta1264.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO dillenschneider.com) (216.117.136.201)
by mta1264.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 19:06:43 -0700
Received: from User [121.122.193.10] by dillenschneider.com with ESMTP
(SMTPD32-8.05) id AC4E1D6600E2; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 11:07:58 -0400
Reply-To: <lindathomas1965@hotmail.com>

Calvary greetings to you in the precious name of the Almighty God.I know this mail will come to you by surprise but it is through divine intervention I have contacted you as I got your details through search as a result of my ques to look for a trustworthy individual who will assist me.

My names are Mrs.Linda Thomas. I am a British Citizen currently been trapped in the war toned Libya . Before the beginning of the war between Libyan rebels and Gaddafi, I and my late Husband was fully involved in a business and we have made lot of money, but because of the war that is presently going on in this region am under the obligation of finding my way out of this deadly zone.

My purpose of contacting you is to seek for your assistance in receiving money my which late Husband deposited with a Royal Bank Of Scotland and is ready to be moved out of this region with an assistance of a diplomatic arrangement,why am making this urgent arrangement is based on the fact that my late Husband Brother is now trying to sell of everything that my late Husband left in London believing that I and my children will not die here in Libyan,before he gets to know about this Deposit,kindly assist me and my children to secure this Fund.

The total amount is $2.5M. However, all I want you to do is to stand as the beneficiary in your country after which I will come down if i'm able to come out and we shall jointly invest the fund in a profitable business venture. If you can do this for me, I shall set aside a total sum of 20% for your assistance while the remaining 80% shall be used for a good investment in your country. It shall be my delight if you can assist and please kindly get back to me immediately so that I can send you the contact of the security company legal department with a power of attorney for them to open communications with you for the delivery of the Fund to your country.

Kindly contact me only through this my secret Email:lindathomas1965@hotmail.com
I shall await your quick response
Mrs.Linda Thomas
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:35 pm

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT.

X-Originating-IP: [195.248.160.250]
Subject: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT.
From: "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT." <Obinna@politician.com>

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
INSTALMENTAL PAYMENT OFFICE
Payment officer: Mr. Clement Peters
WESTERN UNION INSTALMENT PAYMENT ONLY.

Attn: Beneficiary,

How are you today?

We write to inform you officially that the Board of Director of the Debt Reconciliation Center,Inconjuction with the Federal Republic of Nigeria,Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria, Western union Agent Akpakpa with the UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION has approved the payment sum of $500,000,00(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) as a DEPT RECONCILIATION PAYMENT, for your Winning funds with Compensation Head office, deposited by the Uk Lottery Organisation for payment to you as the Winning owner/Beneficiary of the amount $500,000.00usd. WHICH WAS WON BY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

After the Law Enforcement judgement between the UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION Agent and Compensation finance head office, The meeting held on the 3th of July, 2012,with the aformentioned office and banks, the Concluded arrangement has appointed our office (Western Union Money Transfer) to pay your unpaid Winning fund through western union electronic system for your easy pickup and to avoid further unforeseen delay that could make your fund not to get to you in a timely manner.

The Management of the UK LOTTERY ORGANISATION HEAD BRANCH here in West Africa have submitted your name, city and country information’s to our office for endorsement & daily activation of your payment which has been programmed to be transfered under instalment at rate of $5,500.00 daily as Western Union laws here does not allow transferring funds above $5.500.00 at once from this country to another, but will be sending under instalment of $5,500.00 daily till the amount is completely paid.

In other words. We have today transferred your first instalment payment available for your pickup at any western union office nearest to you, but still on hold due to the unpaid endorsement & daily activation file fee amount of $150.00 you supposed to pay before you can pickup your first installment today.

You will pickup the bellow instalment at any western union office nearest to you with bellow information's as soon as you send the $150 endorsement & daily activation file fee. Immediately the Activation is made, You can pickup your first instalment payment online at www.westernunion.com OR Call Western Union tracking number 1-800-325-6000 for avaiable fund verification purpose.

Payment information:

Senders First Name: Barbara
Senders Last Name: Caretto
MTCN Number: 6666212499 (Track the mtcn by dialing 1-800-325-6000 or https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global
Text Question: IN GOD.
Answer: WE TRUST
Amount Programmed: $5,500.00

NOTE: YOU CAN NOT PICKUP YOUR FIRST INSTALLMENT PAYMENT, UNTIL YOU MEET UPWITH THE ACTIVATION CHARGES OF $150.00.

To Avoid any atom of mistake, you are hereby required to reconfirm your payment receiver's name and address to avoid any mistake of payment activation during activation process of your payment as soon as the daily endoursement charges is paid.

Reconfirm the information as given to you below.

Receiver's Name:
Receiver's address:
Receiver's Tel. Number :

Please note that the receiver's information is very vital to us as the activation of your daily instalment will be directing to your receiver's name and address and The endorsement & daily activation file fee of $150 will be sending to our office here in care OF Mr.Nonso Peter through any western union nearest to you:

Receiver's Name: NZE JOHN
City & Country: 48 Broad Close Vi Lagos Nigeria.
Amount: $150
Text Question: IN GOD?
Answer: WE TRUST
MTCN/REFERENCE NUMBERS:

As soon as you send the fee, send us the transfer Mtcn to help us proceed with immediate transfer release of your instalment payment. Once your payment is confirmed, we shall proceed with the activation of your payment for available pickup in your Name/country/Address.

Notice: This payment was approved by the federal ministry of finances Abuja, Nigeria to beneficiary only.

We anticipate your kind co-operation.

Thanks For Using Western Union Office.

Sincerely Regards,
Mr. Obinna Ohaegbu.
Payment Department
Western Union Office Inconjuction with Federal Ministry of Finance
Obinna@politician.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:38 pm

From US (Investor).....

Received: from User ([64.80.170.162])
by mail.fuardunyasi.com
; Thu, 5 Jul 2012 05:59:48 +0300
Message-ID: <F95F3CF2-511B-4930-89EA-CD2852C2D150@mail.fuardunyasi.com>
Reply-To: <francisjames22@ymail.com>

Dear Partner,

I am James Francis "born in 1936 Frorida US. I work as undercover business partner with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi, before his dead on 2011 we have an Private account in Asia with deposit of $20.000,000.00 USD (Twenty Million US Dollars) mapped for investment without any beneficiary details or identification of the principle, after all the process I secure this fund to make sure I complete my investment plan.

But right now my healthy condition and security in my country I cant transfer this fund to my personal account rather i want you to assist me to receive this fund" because the bank have informed me to provide beneficiary immediately .

If you can assist me in this transaction" by receiving this funds as beneficiary i will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment.

More details will be send to you when I receive your interest response.

Thanks and best regards

James Francis
TEL: +17326595513
Reply: jamesnew888@aol.com
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.