Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Dearest One,

Received: from [212.52.153.217] by web171602.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Jul 2012 21:55:54 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1341608154.62802.YahooMailClassic@web171602.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 21:55:54 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: madamalimataraja@sify.com

Dearest One,

I am Madam Alimata Raja I am a widow being that I lost my husband,my husband Late Mr Raja Sule was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death. He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising, before his death he made a deposit of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,500,000.00USD) here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in one of the Security Company,he intended to buy a Cocoa processing Machine with the fund.I want you to help me for us to retreive this fund and transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund which we will use for joint investment in your country.I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only Daughter Linda Raja ,indicate your interest by replying urgently
Thanks and best regards .
Madam Alimata Raja
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Please reply me

X-Originating-IP: [89.140.96.139]
Authentication-Results: mta1203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com.hk; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO dns4.e-redes.net) (89.140.96.139)
by mta1203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 06 Jul 2012 12:00:53 -0700
Received: (qmail 27313 invoked by uid 48); 3 Jul 2012 12:38:29 +0200
Date: 3 Jul 2012 12:38:28 +0200
Message-ID: <20120703103828.27304.qmail@dns4.e-redes.net>
Subject: Please reply me
Reply-To: gmharvey11@hotmail.com

Dearest Beloved,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me.......because......I believe everyone will die someday. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. The situation has gotten complicated recently with my inability to hear or speak (being deaf and dump now). I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in USA, Haiti, Malaysia and some countries in Africa. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Europe; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash sum of Fifteen Million US Dollars (US$15 million) that I deposited sometime ago in an offshore account in a bank abroad. I will want you to help me collect these deposited funds and use the funds to help the orphans, less privileged, other charity organizations, propagation of the gospel and do the good works. You shall only collect 25% of the funds for your reward for your time and also any expenses that you might incur during this great task. May God bless and guide you as you handle this humanitarian work on my behalf being my last wish.

PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO ME WITH YOUR DETAILED INFORMATION AND IDENTIFICATION SO THAT I CAN FORWARD TO THE BANK WHERE FUND IS DEPOSITED.

Remain blessed,
George M. Harvey
(United States of America)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:28 am

PAYMENT

Received: from User ([70.39.114.41])
(authenticated bits=0)
by capplus1.coda.ne.jp (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id q62CgJYX029038;
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:42:21 +0900
Message-Id: <201207021242.q62CgJYX029038@capplus1.coda.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <jonathan11142@yahoo.com>

From The Desk of the President:
DR. GOODLUCK E. JONATHAN.

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS A FOLLOWING UP TO MY YESTERDAY DISCUSSION IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT OF WHICH HAS BEEN DELAYED FOR MORE THAN FIVE YEARS {5YRS} BECAUSE OF UNFORSEEN REASONS THAT ARE NOT OF YOUR OWN MAKING AS A CONTRACTOR TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

HOWEVER, THE GOOD NEWS NOW IS THAT I’M COMPELLED BECAUSE OF MY PROMISES TO THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN PRESIDENT, THE UNITED NATION SECRETARY GENERAL WHO HAS BEEN IN MY COUNTRY FOR THE PAST FOUR DAYS TO MAKE SURE THAT I’M STILL KEEPING TO THOSE MY PROMISES AND TO THE EUROPEAN UNION THAT EVERY OUTSTANDING GENUINE CONTRACT PAYMENT WOULD BE PAID NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN SWORNED IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.YOU HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE THANKSFULL TO GOD THAT YOUR FILE IS AMONG THE ONES THAT I HAVE PERSONALLY APPROVED FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE THE MOMENT YOU COMPLY WITH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. THIS FUND IS READY FOR YOU AND NOTHING WILL MAKE YOU NOT TO GET IT NOW JUST WORK WITH THE AUTHORITY THAT IS IN CHARGE AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR FUND RELEASE TO YOU.

ALSO, I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT IF I TELL YOU THAT I WILL HANDLE YOUR DAY TO DAY TRANSACTION OF YOUR PAYMENT I’M TELLING YOU LIES BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IN TIME WHAT IS IN MY HEAD WHICH OCCUPIED MY TIME IS HOW TO FORM THE NEW GOVERNMENT. SO I HEREBY DIRECT YOU TO THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF CONTRACT PAYMENT OFFICIALLY WHO IS A SENIOR BANKER WITH UNITED BANK OF AFRICA NIGERIA PLC(UBA). ON CONTRACT PAYMENT ‘MR. DAN OKEKE’ AND THIS IS HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU TO IMMEDIATELY SEND YOUR CURRENT BANK INFORMATION TO HIM {cic.ubagroupbanking@ymail.com }. HIS NO: +234-7096263591, SEND YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER TO HIM TOO FOR EASY ACCESS.

FURTHERMORE, THIS IS THE PERSON THAT IS OFFICIALLY IN CHARGE OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITNCE PAYMENT AND I HEREBY ADVICE YOU THAT YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM AND CONCLUDE YOUR TRANSACTION NOW BEFORE THE MONEY GOVERNMENT SET ASIDE FOR THIS PAYMENT IS EXHAUSTED AND DON’T LOOSE THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY THIS TIME AROUND.YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS MAN IN CHARGE AND LET HIM DEAL WITH YOU TO CONCLUDE YOUR TRANSACTION.

CONGRATULATIONS

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. GOODLUCK E. JONATHAN (GCON, OFRN, MMNI, MOFRN)
President, Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:09 am

Urgent And Confidential

Received: from vc-gp-s-41-29-77-137.umts.vodacom.co.za (HELO User) (mike@41.29.77.137)
by mail.gmi.net with SMTP; 6 Jul 2012 23:08:46 -0000
Reply-To: <roberthill200@gmail.com>

Dear Friend,

Urgent And Confidential:

Transfer of [$13,500.000.00 USD.Thirteen Million Five Thousand United States Dollars

We want to transfer to overseas [$13,500.000.00] thirteen million five hundred united states dollars from our bank in south africa. I would like if you will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty acount can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business transaction.

I want to believe that you will never let me down either now or in future. I am Mr. Robert Hill director of accounts department of our bank in SA, durging the Course of our auditing i discovered a floating fund in an account opened with a security company in 2000 and since 2005 till today nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records i discovered that the owner of the account died without an heir hence the money is floating and i do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

The owner of this account was a foreigner, an industrialist, he died since 2002 and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that the account owner until his death was a expertriate/Contractor with eskom in south africa [PTY] SA.

I am contacting you as a foreigner because this money can only be approved to a foreigner with a valid international passport or drivers licence and foreign account because the money is in U.S dollars and the former owner of the account is a foreigner. I am revealing all this to you with the belief that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person i am contacting for the business so please reply urgent for me to tell you next step to take.

You should forward your telephone and fax numbers which is needed. you will have to give me the assurance when we meet that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing and disbursement of the fund which will be 40% for your assistance, 55% will be for us while 5% will be set aside to take care of all the expenses that will be incured by both parties during the course of the teansfer.

I look forward to your earliest response, note you can also call me on my private number for security reasons.

Mr. Robert Hill
Tel:+2784919711
Best Regards.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:14 am

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAVE WON $500,000.00 USD ( FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD ) FROM YAHOO LOTTERY 2012 PROMOTIONS

Received: from [116.203.105.39] by web122606.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Jul 2012 20:01:04 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1341630064.1270.YahooMailClassic@web122606.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 20:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: drpastorrichardsmithagent@gmail.com

DEAR LUCKY WINNER__ OPEN THE ATTACHMENT PAYMENT FILE AND CONTACT THE PAYMENT OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.

Dear Lucky Winner,

Congratulations! You are among the few 50 Lucky Winners selected for Yahoo/Lottery Promo drawn last night and it has won you ($500,000 USD ) FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ) To claim your winning prize, Please contact your Processing and Payment Manager with a proof of identification for claim Via email Below.
Important Notice; Send your Name, Your Address, Your Age, Your Mobile Number , Your Occupation, Your Sex, Marital Status ,Name of your State, Nationality,& Your Scan Copy of Your ID OR Photo Copy to the claim manager through below email for your payment.

Name: Mr. Pastor Richard Smith (Payment Manager)
E-Mail: drpastorrichardsmithagent@gmail.com
Contact Number: +447017038533
These are your identification Winning numbers:
Batch number.....................YM 1109102XN
Reff number.......................Y M354437XN
Winning number.......YM 11 13 88 54 04

Congratulations Once again for being Part of our Winner.

Yours in Services.
MRS.Elizabeth Mogarm: Co-ordinator.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:21 pm

HELLO MY DEAR?

Received: from [69.64.62.142] by web181105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Jul 2012 21:11:21 PDT
Message-ID: <1341634281.39484.YahooMailClassic@web181105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 21:11:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: sasha19870@hotmail.com

HELLO MY DEAR?
Am miss Sasha ,interested in you, &
wish to have you as my friend,
for friend is all about Respect, Admiration and love passion,
and sharing of ideas,
i intend to send my picture for you, if you reply me.
thanks from Sasha.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:21 pm

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR THIS TRANSACTION

X-Originating-IP: [41.203.238.93]
X-Originating-Email: [jj_ww_pll_020@msn.com]
Message-ID: <BLU0-SMTP195549E5FA6D63CEB927483D8ED0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jj_ww_pll_020@msn.com
Received: from compaq ([41.203.238.93]) by BLU0-SMTP195.phx.gbl over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 7 Jul 2012 02:18:15 -0700
To: "." <.>
X-Mailer: Barca 2.8 (4400) - EXPIRED EVALUATION VERSION
X-URL: http://www.pocomail.com/
Reply-To: john_w_145@ymail.com

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR THIS TRANSACTION

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
BURKINA FASO OUAGADOUGOU

MY DEAR FRIEND,

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO READ THIS LETTER VERY CAREFULLY AND I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR BARGING THIS MESSAGE INTO YOUR MAIL BOX WITHOUT ANY FORMAL INTRODUCTION DUE TO THE URGENCY AND CONFIDENTIAL OF THIS ISSUE AND I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. PLEASE THIS IS NOT A JOKE AND I WILL NOT LIKE YOU TO JOKE WITH IT.

I AM DR. JOHN WILLIAMS FROM OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I HAVE A TRANSACTION THAT VALUE TO $10.5 MILLION DOLLARS WHICH I WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU ON THE AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL HANDLE THE TRANSACTION WITH A FULL DEVOTION; I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF ($10.5) MILLION USD INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 7 WORKING BANKING DAYS. WHICH I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS, PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DUE GET BACK TO ME:
THE REQUESTED INFORMATION'S BELOW

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER TEL: +226 78 83 26 95

==================================
1. FULL NAME._________________________________________________
2. TELEPHONE NUMBERS/MOBILE/FAX._________________________________
3. YOUR AGE.:__________________________________________________
4. YOUR SEX.:___________________________________________________
5. YOUR OCCUPATION.:_____________________________________________
6. YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY:__________________________________________
7. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.__________________________________________
8. MARITAL STATUS:________________________________________________
THANKS WITH MY BEST REGARDS
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:31 pm

From Senator Udo Udoma

Received: from [197.242.101.39] by web190806.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Jul 2012 20:34:55 SGT
Message-ID: <1341664495.49349.YahooMailClassic@web190806.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 20:34:55 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Sir .
I am Senator Udo Udoma ,Senate committee chairman on foreign debt unit with the office of the presidency .This to inform you about the Latest Government decisions to pay various contractors an interest sums otherwise refereed by Government as compensation fees to foreigners who have suffered so much in the past while trying to receive their long over due contract funds from Nigeria.After our meeting with the President Good Luck Jonathan we where mandated to compensate all that have lost money one way or the other.

Without wasting time ,you have been short listed among the beneficiary to receive this interest amount from Government compensation fee of amount valued $3.8million from your principal contract sum with the Nigerian Government.
The government has also given orders to the central Bank Governor to stop further release of funds to any contractor until all interest payment transfers are concluded by my unit in the Presidency.

You are therefore requested to get back to this office for immediate transfer of your approved funds into any account of your choice. You are hereby requested inform this committee if you want your payment by ATM as its in your file
Finally your swift response is required to enable us conclude your transfer exercise.
Best Regards
Senator Udo Udoma
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Hello My Dearest,

Reply-To: missf.kones@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 14:54:59 +0200
Message-ID: <CAEEwjFuJfxFkc7VccvhUL09ERY7ihY8kgXXEnmCACpF43pRFiw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello My Dearest,

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss. Fatima Kones , 23 years old originated from
Nairobi-Kenya, East Africa, Female, tall, slim, fair and a very good
looking girl that loves traveling and dancing, a student, that loves
to be loved, I want you to also understand that your Age,
distance,Religions does not matter to me, kindly permit me to contact
you through this medium, I am compelled to contact you via this medium
for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details
of my proposition.

My father was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs and the
Kenya road Minister Mr. Kipkalya Kones had been on board the Cessna
210,which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called
Kajong'a, in western Kenya .

After the burial of my father, my step-mother has threatened to kill
me because of the money my father deposited in one of the banks in
Ouagadougou, Burkina
Faso in my name as the next of kin before his dead which amount is
($10.7USD) Million United State Dollars. I travelled down to Burkina
Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take
care of myself.

On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person
told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be
release to me only when I am married or I should present a trustee who
will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact
you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray the trust
I have on you. But rather take me as your own daughter or your
Sister.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you
without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that
you are the true person to help me stand as my trustee since I have
not married.

Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to
relocate in your country because my Step-Mother has threatened to
assassinate me. Also be informed that I have confirmed from the bank
in BurkinaFaso that the money is still unclaimed. You will also help
me to a place were the money will be establish a more profitable
business venture in your Country. Moreover, you will also help me by
recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete
my studies.

Itis my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for
your services and the balance shall be my capital in your
establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I
will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I
shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this
only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the
money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to
your country.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Fatima k.Kones.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm

FGN-DIPLOMATIC PAYMENT SYSTEM

Received: from [197.242.100.160] by web121804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Jul 2012 06:10:57 PDT
Message-ID: <1341666657.6791.YahooMailClassic@web121804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 06:10:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Ibrahim Azeez \(Consultant Agency\)" <iibrahim_azeez00@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: ibrahim_azeez00@yahoo.com

Attention: Beneficiary

Sir

Being inform that your name has been short listed on the list of contractors to be paid via diplomatic payment system at Istanbul Turkey which was recently approved by Federal Government of Nigeria to cover Europeans geographical zone.

1) Settlement of contract fund via diplomatic payment system in Istanbul Turkey would afford you the contractor the opportunity to meet with the diplomat designated face to face and claim your Inheritance Fund without any upfront payment.

2) Settlement of contract fund via diplomatic payment system in Istanbul Turkey would assist to eradicate extortion and various opportunities to request money from contractors such as Drug Certificate, Anti-terrorist certificate and contractor’s identity card. It would assist the Federal Government of Nigeria to check mate corruption and illegal diversion of funds several attempts were made in the past.

Note the Diplomat is with the Diplomatic Suite case containing your contract funds (The Funds) packaged in one suite case is presently in Private Bonded Ware House in Istanbul Turkey and the Private Bonded Ware House Istanbul Turkey has no delivery outlet except in Private Bonded Ware House Istanbul Turkey and you will be required to travel and visit the private vault in Istanbul Turkey to take delivery of the said consignment without any Upfront payment

You are expected to begin preparation to meet with the diplomat at Istanbul Turkey next week to claim your consignment as the diplomat has limited time to spend at Istanbul Turkey. You would be expected to meet with the diplomat with accurate identification passport or your Contractor Identity card which I will issue for you once I receive a response from you today.

I will send you the information of the Private Bonded Ware House in Istanbul Turkey for you to contact them you are advised to forward to me your Full Name and Home Address your telephone numbers and mobile phone number must be included for easy establishment of contact as soon as possible.

Note that the Private Bonded Ware House in Istanbul Turkey has an understanding with a prime bank in Istanbul Turkey and which handle the transfer of the funds direct to any nominated Bank account in your country you will provide after the Funds has been cleared from the Private Bonded Ware House Istanbul Turkey without any upfront payment from you.

Let me know your decision to proceed in order to perfect all arrangement for a hitch/risky free transaction for both parties involved.

Kindest regards,
Diplomat Ibrahim Azeez
Director, Diplomatic Of Foreign Contract Payment System (CBN/FGN)
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.