Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Caviar

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Caviar

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Mis.maryann_diallo@outlook.com

On DMF:

With due respect dear. I am Ms. Mary-Ann Jane Diallo, Having gone through your profile, I am convinced and pleased to contact you for some assistance and business relationship. I am a widow, who lives in BAMAKO MALI. I have a daughter who is the joy of my life. My late husband was a loving, caring and hard working businessman who died unfortunately in an auto crash. Before the sudden death of my beloved husband and father of my daughter, my late husband intended to establish a business in Europe/United States of America with the sum of $25,000,000.00 million United States dollars, but unfortunately he died before this proposed venture. Following his death, his family members are telling me that I am not entitled to his properties (Assets and funds). Because i am a woman and my offspring is a female as well, according to some barbaric traditional laws here in Bamako Mali which doesn\'t permit a woman to inherit a man\'s property, but I and my child will be catered for. My late husband’s family will take over the management of his business and other properties. Unfortunately for this wicked family members, the $25,000,000.00 million United States dollars that my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States. This fund was deposited in a bank account unknown to his family. Only me and the Manager of the bank are aware of this fund, so I have discussed this matter with the Manager that I want this fund personally and he agreed based on some compensation. According to the Manager, the best way to secure this fund is to transfer it to a foreign account outside Mali for safe-keeping, later it will be used for business establishment with your advice and assistance, of which I will also come over to your country. At this juncture, I and the Manager needs your sincere assistance in providing us with your bank account, so that this fund can be transferred into it within (14) working days as soon as I hear your positive response, However, I and the Manager had agreed to give you 40% of the fund as a reward for your sincere assistance and the remaining 60% of the fund will be for us (I and the Manager). THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR SINCERE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE MAIL ME BACK ON (Mis.maryann_diallo@outlook.com) THANKS MS. MARY-ANN JANE DIALLO

Profile elements:

mari223
- 38 y/o female
- bamako, Mali
- English, French, English
- self employed
- Have 1 children
I am fun loving lady i also have sense of humor i like going to the beach i strolling along the sea side i like traveling.

I need a fun loving guy who have sense of humor, i need a man who could be more understanding and loveable, who will treat me like queen.

Picture used:
a.PNG
- stolen image of Elizabeth "Caviar" Ahmed, known as Caviar from VH1's reality dating show "For the Love of Ray J".
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.