Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

allen.ibrahim19@laposte.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

allen.ibrahim19@laposte.net

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:30 pm

X-Originating-IP: [193.253.66.145]
Reply-To: allen.ibrahim19@laposte.net
Subject: Greetings From Mr. Allen Ibrahim,

Greetings From Mr. Allen Ibrahim,

Dear partner,

I know that this message may come to you as a surprise since we have never met before.However, I decided to reach you through email due to urgency and confidentiality which my proposal demands.

I am Mr. Allen Ibrahim, A Banker, and Head of Operations with Africa Delevopment bank in Burkina faso West Africa .

There is the sum of $15,2 Million Dollars currently in my branch, The money belong to one of my client who died without a decree or WILL, and since 2000 nobody has operated on this account. Again hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing and Government of Burkina Faso will confiscate the funds for their personal use which I personally don't want such incident to happen seeing that this is a great opportunity for me and you, I decided to ask for your assistance to make the claim

That is why I ask that we work together, I will be pleased to work with you as trusted person and see that the fund is transferred out of my Bank into another Bank Account which you are going to provide, Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated Bank account we shall then share it in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. Meanwhile, all the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance to prove our legality of the claim.

If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, accompany with the below informations which is needed urgently to enable me make necessary changes in the bank system and make sure your name appear as the rightful beneficiary before we apply for the claim.

1. Full name
2: Your private telephone and Fax numbers.
3. Occupations and Nationality.
4. Date of Birth
5. Present Location.
6 A copy of your international passport or photo

this is to enable me to locate you as soon as you comfirm this fund into you bank account.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible to begin with the processes of claim of this fund.

My Regards to your family,

Mr.Allen Ibrahim +22675809549
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: allen.ibrahim19@laposte.net

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:34 pm

About +22675809549:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
Original network provider* Celtel Burkina Faso S.A.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.