Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Gotta get up pretty early to pull my socks off

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Gotta get up pretty early to pull my socks off

Unread postby LionHearted60 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:29 am

Hello everyone.
woke up 1 mornin and was checking my facebook...low and behold b4 even getting thru my first coffee there was a message from some honorable looking...middle aged...heavy set...african american explaining to me that I could qualify as an heir to recieve 6,2 million US. I assumed it was a scam right off and had a hard time finishing my coffee due to laughter. He continued on with his great speel while informing me of grandiose credentials...yet types worse than me considering the education he had...lol.

Anyways I basically said I may be interested in the money and would like to know more in this arrangement if possible. Well he rambled on and on...so I began to do web searches...his photo is that of a late president of Benin Africa and no info on his name nor his proffession...Me.Thomas.Hunerts,Barrister.etc. he types like the fake emails he sends. While on Google I came accross this site qith an almost identical scam...perhaps a month b4 me. I was given a letter and a bank acc app for transfer and in addition certificates for death and the 6.2 milion deposited in a different bank. also been asked to phone him and to contact his advisors@gmail. I have not followed thru on any 1 request...however I gave him a story line about me giving all details to my lawyer to verify and to then advise...lol.

another couple days hsve passed and he has continued to persue the matter and asking when will my lawyer be ready... ge also said only coupe days left b4 the gov claims it. Hes becomming pushy using bold type at times...lol and giving rmails to personally contact him as the supposed bank email and a name emmanual from facebook was displayed but removed from facebook. I saw that he has inerests in greece and its cuisine and he likes men from his facebook profile and the name emmanual may be west euro origins.

I will not give any contact in this scam other than what he may have acknowledged. I xan post all the texts and documents where applicable or as instructed when this post has been read by the staff here.

LionHearted60
LionHearted60
New survivor

Re: Gotta get up pretty early to pull my socks off

Unread postby NewLight » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:52 am

Is it possible for you to forwards his email to my email account, so we can reasearch him a little further?
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
NewLight
Young Padawan

Re: Gotta get up pretty early to pull my socks off

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:29 pm

I would also recommend that if the Scammer has any of your Real Life details that you stop all interactions with them. It just isn't a safe thing to do to mess with criminals who have any of your real life details. You could be endangering yourself and possibly family members.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.