Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rem_foreign03@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

conted@tim.it

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:45 pm

YOUR UNITED NATION ATM Card Number 6278863102030016
Klara Skrivankova <conted@tim.it> Today at 18:50
Reply-To: notefile002@yahoo.com.hk
Message body
FROM: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES (Internal Audit
Monitoring Consulting and Investigations Division).

This message is in regard of your compensation payment.

Dear Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that your (ATM Card Number; 6278863102030016)
has been accredited in your favor.Your Personal Identification Number is 2900.
Your ATM Card Value is $3.8MILLION USD.

You are hereby please advice to contact the ATM card payment managing director
Mr Herbert Wigwe, With Details Below:

Contact Person: Mr Herbert Wigwe
Contact Email: herbertwigwe2@yahoo.com.hk

Fill the form below and ask Mr Herbert Wigwe to activate your ATM card on your
name and send it to you without delay.

FULL NAME:...................
DELIVERY ADDRESS:....................
PHONE NUMBER:....................
SEX:..........

Regards,

Ms. Klara Skrivankova,
United Nations Under-Secretary- General
For Internal Oversight/Human Rights
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

access05@earthlink.net

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:54 pm

YOUR ATM Card Number 4273363105030018
People
Andrew Gilmour <access05@earthlink.net> Today at 14:28
Reply-To: Andrew Gilmour <firstdesk11@yahoo.com.hk>
Message body
FROM: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR).

This message is in regard of your compensation payment.

Dear Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that your (ATM Card Number; 4273363105030018) has been accredited in your favor.Your Personal Identification Number is 3800. Your ATM Card Value is $4.5 MILLION US DOLLAR.

You are hereby please advice to contact the ATM card payment managing director Mr Herbert Wigwe, With Details Below:

Contact Person: Mr Herbert Wigwe
Contact Email: herbertwigwe2@yahoo.com.hk

Fill the form below and ask Mr Herbert Wigwe to activate your ATM card on your name and send it to you without delay.

FULL NAME:...................
DELIVERY ADDRESS:....................
PHONE NUMBER:....................
SEX:..........

Regards,

Mr. Andrew Gilmour
Assistant Secretary-General for Human Rights,
Head of the Office of the High
Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) United Nations
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: remforeign01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:14 pm

MATTER OF URGENCY
People
Herbert Wigwe <remforeign01@gmail.com> Today at 11:55
Reply-To: herbertwigwe2@yahoo.com.hk
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary

How are you today? Compliment of the day.

This is to officially notify you that after our meeting with the United State government agency the (IRS) we have be given the mandate to pay you your outstanding payment of USD $12.5 Million through our Inter-Switch Inter Connectivity Automated ATM payment system. The fund USD $12.5 Million which was bequeathed to you as an inheritance originated from the UK and was executed from this country through an oil contract deal done by late Michael Blair with the Nigeria government.

Your bank account which is about to be confiscated by the IRS had be debated upon in our meeting and after much deliberation on this issue concerning the release and payment of your fund to you by our bank, we were able to agree on terms with the IRS to repatriate your fund back to it country of origin and have it release to you through our Inter-Switch Inter Connectivity Automated ATM payment system within 48 hours.

Please do remember that your fund twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD $12.5 million) has be over due to pay out with your interest, so please if this new development is okay by you then you are advise to get back to us immediately for proceedings to enable us release and upload your fund into our ATM card and deliver it to you for use over there in your country.

Your corporation is highly welcome as we are going to effect your payment immediately.

Herbert Wigwe
Group Deputy Managing Director
Access Bank Nig Plc
Wayne

Re: reddevil222@virginmedia.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:33 pm

MATTER ARISING
People
Herbert Wigwe <sgt.tamarawilliams@gmail.com> Today at 11:51
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary

This is to officially notify you that after our meeting with the United State government agency the (IRS) we have be given the mandate to pay you your outstanding payment of USD $12.5 Million through our Inter-Switch Inter Connectivity Automated ATM payment system. The fund USD $12.5 Million which was bequeathed to you as an inheritance originated from the UK and was executed from this country through an oil contract deal done by late Michael Blair with the Nigeria government.

Your bank account which is about to be confiscated by the IRS had be debated upon in our meeting and after much deliberation on this issue concerning the release and payment of your fund to you by our bank, we were able to agree on terms with the IRS to repatriate your fund back to it country of origin and have it release to you through our Inter-Switch Inter Connectivity Automated ATM payment system within 48 hours.

Please do remember that your fund twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD $12.5 million) has be over due to pay out with your interest, so please if this new development is okay by you then you are advise to get back to us immediately for proceedings to enable us release and upload your fund into our ATM card and deliver it to you for use over there in your country.

Your corporation is highly welcome as we are going to effect your payment immediately.

Herbert Wigwe
Access Bank Nig Plc
Wayne

sgt.tamarawilliams@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:34 pm

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
People
Tamara Williams <sgt.tamarawilliams@gmail.com> Today at 18:37
Reply-To: sgttamarawilliams@yahoo.com.hk
BCC
Message body
Dear friend

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care but i have already send the fund out of Afghanistan . I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I am serving as a Marine Corps in United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that i successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner someone i can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth of 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as a family valuables with help of Universal Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in Middle East.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until i come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans,but i have more interest on real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

My Regards,

Sgt Tamara Williams
Wayne

Re: rem_foreign03@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:06 pm

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE
People
Tamara Williams <remforeign01@gmail.com> Today at 12:19
BCC
Message body
Dear Friend

Season Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care but i have already send the fund out of Afghanistan . I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I am serving as a Marine Corps in United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that i successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner someone i can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth of 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as a family valuables with the help of a UN Envoy here in Afghanistan.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until i come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans,but i have more interest on real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

My Regards,

Sgt Tamara Williams
Wayne

spcwilliamgarrett@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:26 pm

MATTER OF URGENCY
People
Herbert Wigwe <spcwilliamgarrett@gmail.com> Today at 14:56
BCC
Message body

Dear Beneficiary

Herbert Wigwe
Access Bank Nig Plc
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:53 pm

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

Tamara Williams <spcwilliamgarrett@gmail.com>
Bcc:

24 Jun at 17:53

Dear friend

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care but i have already send the fund out of Afghanistan . I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I am serving as a Marine Corps in United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that i successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner someone i can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth of 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as a family valuables with help of Universal Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in Middle East.

My Regards,

Sgt Tamara Williams
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:53 pm

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Tamara Williams <carolynkalachi@gmail.com>
Bcc:

19 Aug at 14:08

Dear friend

My Regards,

Sgt Tamara Williams
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:37 pm

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

Tamara Williams <remforeign01@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 28 Mar at 09:35

Dear Friend

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that i successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner someone i can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth of 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as a family valuables with help of a UN envoy through Universal Morgan Trust security Company from their branch here in Middle East.

My Regards,

Sgt Tamara Williams
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.