Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maleeq_6@yeah.net Al Sayed Maleeq

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maleeq_6@yeah.net Al Sayed Maleeq

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:16 am

maleeq_6 <maleeq_6@yeah.net> Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 4:09 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Welcome

You will never regret this decision you have made because we are truly doing the right thing. Also, I would like to get some information of yourself. I have to harmonized your record at my chambers and everything will just be perfect as there’s no call for apprehension now.

Everything is in order

Everything is under control and there is absolutely no risk that is why I need your full names now before I leave for Thailand first for our regional seminar. You are the valid account owner once they confirm the wire coordinates I shall be sending to you as soon as we conclude ,Which ever way you think is best for us to move the total sum of $189,000,000 off that number account in SCPB Malaysia kindly do it provided it is safe. The $200,000,000 is in Bank of England but I would prefer we start and finish that of Malaysia first .The total amount in both Banks are $389 Million .

What I want from you

After you respond to this email I will be sending instructions to you with secret numbers. Those shall be the information you’ll be making available to the Bank for them to authenticate you as the beneficiary to the wire remittance that my client made to that bank. It’s that simple. All you need do from then onward is to always consult with me and follow my instructions as we proceed so that there won’t be any mistakes or ill feelings of fear from my side. Also, once again I expect our correspondence to be 100% CONFIDENTIAL, this is because of the nature and circumstances of this project, if we must let your company in this it has to be on your own end and basis but I am stating this categorically that I want this deal between you and I.
May I have your word(s) on that, please?I will not attempt to contact you by phone or fax except it's very important. As a matter of caution,it’s very important that I and you are not linked in anyway except maybe on an official level for now but when I get back home I will send you a phone number you can reach me with and off course I cant wait to hear your voice . Even this email address I am contacting you with is an anonymous one that can't be traced to me in anyway.
You are the only one that I communicate with here as no one else has this my email address except you.For an even better understanding of ourselves, I will like to know the following:
(1) Assurance that I can get your total devotion and trust to see this through? I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project if we put our heart to it.
(2)Have you handled large amount of funds before I mean this magnitude?
(3) Do you have the ability to open strategic accounts within or outside your country for the purpose of safe guarding the funds if you want to do it without your company and if with your company what are you going to tell them about the funds ?
(4) Can you truly keep this to yourself only? Till we secure the funds at least. Can you
do that?
Please once again, ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody because of its nature and magnitude unless you so trust who you are to share it with in your company , our success is going to be our secret forever.
For your perusal and as a gesture of my sincerity and dedication to this project, I’m attaching a scanned ID card of me .Please send same of yourself too. Any ID at all will just be okay. I’m sorry but I need to be 100% sure that I’m dealing with the right person. This is for my protection please.

Can you come over to meet with me in Thailand before the end of the seminar? please let me know your final say on this because I want you to get the funds out from the present bank with all the back up I have laid down for us/you, and I trust that you company will back you too.
Regards
Al Sayed Maleeq

HEADER:
Received: from maleeq_6$yeah.net ( [41.203.69.1] ) by ajax-webmail-app10
(Coremail) ; Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:09:05 +0800 (CST)
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.69.1]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:09:05 +0800 (CST)

IP INFO:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick ReportOriginating IP: 41.203.69.1Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd City: n/aCountry of Origin: Nigeria* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: maleeq_6@yeah.net Al Sayed Maleeq

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:16 pm

FIRST E-MAIL:
alsayed maleeq <jdonlon67@cox.net> Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Reply-To: maleeq_6@yeah.net
To: Recipients <jdonlon67@cox.net>
I am Dr Al Sayed Maleeq from Dubai, UAE. It will be a reckoned day if this opportunity is granted for you and i to reason what I have to share with you, its not a trade but an important role you play to get 35% of the total sum of $189 million dollars.
Upon your reply to this message I will give you further details and other certified documents as concerning my proposal thank you.

HEADER:
Received: from [10.187.113.135] ([96.44.143.234])
by fed1rmimpo209 with cox
id QlHp1m00J53elRs01lMxiK; Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:22:21 -0400
X-CT-Class: Bulk
X-CT-Score: 5.00
X-CT-RefID: str=0001.0A02020A.52337D9A.009C,ss=3,sh,re=0.000,fgs=0
X-CT-Spam: 0
X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.0 cv=bI3I1oCZ c=1 sm=1 p=G93yk4hHDpN9hE8R2BoA:9
p=CiW2W9lVCUCZMViN:21 p=jnBZHgiuzZIZNdaY:21 a=XBzTBQI3sP/SIgTE3QjpjQ==:17
a=G8Uczd0VNMoA:10 a=A_3iZMeqyb8A:10 a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=kviXuzpPAAAA:8
a=KtC3Zy30AAAA:8 a=mz-22IPz8MYA:10 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=FegToLOQO5gA:10
a=xI4aE924peQA:10 a=XBzTBQI3sP/SIgTE3QjpjQ==:117
X-CM-Score: 100.00
Authentication-Results: cox.net; auth=pass (LOGIN) smtp.auth=jdonlon67@cox.net
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: TRANSACTION ALERT......

CONTACT BANKER:
maleeq_6 <maleeq_6@yeah.net> Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:48 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
It has not been easy running away from the seminar but I just have to so we can start what can give me a brighter future ' seriously'' my position in the regional seminar is a sensitive one so I do not want any suspicion or whatsoever , I had to take things slow for now but a we talk I have left the seminar and would love us to proceed without wasting much time . Attached to this mail is the document on the 189 million USD which was transferred to SC PB Malaysia in other to save the funds from takeover by the government , I will give you the information of the 200 million with the Bank of England as soon as we get this done.That is the information you are to apply for the funds with , print it out and write your name on the latter space then scan it again after writing your name on it and send it to the Bank. The name of the account officer for the number account is Dr Abdul Gassan Contact Number: (60) 372819486 or email: abuhugassan@e-stanchartedmy.com .

That’s all you need to do. Once he confirms the wire transfer keys that money in their custody becomes yours (ours). Do it right away and please do not make any mistakes. All other documentations are in your file with them and in my chambers. They will eventually serve as your proof for origin of funds and for tax reasons subsequently. Trust me; everything has been taking care of.

Write me back immediately you have emailed Dr. Abdul Gassan ( the account officer) as instructed above. I can feel my heart racing. Today we become millionaires.

Thanks for your time

Regards,
Al Sayed Maleeq

HEADER:
Received: from maleeq_6$yeah.net ( [197.210.248.72, 176.34.63.150] ) by
ajax-webmail-app5 (Coremail) ; Fri, 27 Sep 2013 07:48:57 +0800 (CST)
X-CM-HeaderCharset: UTF-8
X-Originating-IP: [197.210.248.72, 176.34.63.150]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 07:48:57 +0800 (CST)

SOME FAKE DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+60178856458
+60172819486
FAX: +60378496348
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: maleeq_6@yeah.net Al Sayed Maleeq

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:48 am

About +60378496348:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location Lapangan Terbang Subang
Original network provider* TM (Telekom Malaysia) Bhd

About +60172819486:

Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Maxis Mobile (Binariang)

The phone number is part of a documentation posted for free on Scribd.com, with the format used by the scammer.

About +60178856458:

Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Maxis Mobile (Binariang)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.