Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Johnpedro58@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Johnpedro58@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:17 pm

X-Originating-IP: [194.36.168.20]
Authentication-Results: mta1168.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO smtp.bugaj.pabianice.pl) (194.36.168.20)
by mta1168.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:19:56 +0000
Received: by smtp.bugaj.pabianice.pl (Postfix, from userid 33)
id CE82049BC; Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:04:32 +0200 (CEST)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Notice Of Waiver From Central Bank Of Nigeria!!!
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 0:main.inc
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_1008363a87cc94548eced7a198ed265f"
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 02:04:32 -0700
Reply-To: <Johnpedro58@yahoo.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <Johnpedro58@yahoo.com>

From The Head Of Operations
On Foreign Contractors Payment
Central Bank Of Nigeria(CBN)
Date:12/09/2013.

ATTN:

RE: WAIVER ON YOUR FEE

Be informed that all the fees you are supposed to pay before receiving your contract fund have been waived off. You are to contact Mr.James Ukaa Foreign Payment Unit (CBN), on email:(mr.ukaa1@yahoo.com) Tel: 234-8169274467 and pay to him US$220.00 dollars only for your processing fee and he will transfer your contract funds to you immediately without asking for additional fees from you as you have experienced in the past.

You have no other payment to make except the US$220 dollars and this waiver also means that all swift transfer related charges will not be demanded from you including purchase of any kind of documents, Approvals, Stamp Duty, Pin Code, Drug Certificate more.

Contact The Security Monitoring Department Office of the Presidential Tax Force if there is any delay from the gentleman in charge.

Another contact or payment you make apart from the $220 dollars is at your own risk.

You have been notified.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. John Pedro.
Head Of Operations
On Foreign Contractors Payment
Central Bank Of Nigeria(CBN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Johnpedro58@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:21 pm

RE: THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER
People
Dr.John Pedro <johnpedro58@yahoo.com> Today at 14:18
Message body

KEY TESTED TELEX WIRE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT,
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Tinubu Square - Lagos

RE: THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER

I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your claim to your contract Fund, which has been programmed for transfer into your designated bank account Through my department, I also apologizing to you for the delay in releasing this fund into your account, which was caused by me because of breach of agreement between me and your so-called partners in Nigeria who introduced you into the business.

Your Nigerian partners approached me that they want to present you as a beneficiary of this fund as it was an OVER-INVOICING made when they are awarding contract to foreign firms. So after the negotiation, we unanimously agreed that they (your partners) would give me the sum of US$200,000.00 (CASH) on my acceptance to assist them to transfer the fund into your account. When I accepted the offer, they forwarded all your banking particulars to me for onward transfer.

As soon as I made some fruitful effort on the business and demanded my US$200,000.00 as agreed. Your partners deviated from the agreement and decided to go through the International Remittance Department at my back and make a change of your bank account in other to disappoint me and you also not knowing that the International remittance Department is also under my control. Then I got the knowledge of their evil plans and prove their illicit efforts abortive.

That is why for sometimes you have been pursing this payment, spending unnecessary funds to some fraudulent individuals in Nigeria who claimed to be in charge to release your fund.

I want to re-emphasis to you that your fund is still with me and under my control. Now with my whole heart I want to enter into real business with you on a sincere agreement since your partners have disappointed me and the fund is still floating in your name waiting for a proper documentation and claim.

1. On an agreement, I assure you that I am going to transfer this fund into your account.

2. You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost secrecy because of my position.

3. You will promise to give me 20% of the total fund as soon as the fund gets into your account with a written promissory note signed by you.

4. I will assist you in making a proper document to make your claim genuine as a bonafide foreign contractors and the beneficiary to the said fund.

I am aware that some fraudulent individuals has been impersonating my name
and office to contact you and other contractors as reported by the Central
Bank of Nigeria authorities.

I advised you that henceforth, you should suspend any dealings from any group of person(s) either from the CBN or any other financial institution / parastatals in Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and endeavor to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction.

Also on no account must you contact these your partners any more, this is for my own safety and for the security of the fund.

Because they will not stop at any length to getting this fund. And on no account must you let them know of my contact with you. Please reply this message urgently for more details soon as you received this message.

While waiting for your favorable response.
God bless you.
Yours faithfully,

Dr.John Pedro.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: Johnpedro58@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Dear Or Alive!!!
People
Dr.John Pedro <johnpedro58@yahoo.com> 22 Apr at 4:53 PM
Message body

Attention: Sir,

Good Day Sir,

We are writhing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? This is Because we have received a notification/ Authorization from one MRS.ANNE WILLIAMS mandating us to transfer your funds to her Canadian Bank account.

Be informed that we discovered the said funds in your name through your Email address.But we are surprise that MRS.ANNE WILLIAMS indicated that you are dead and therefore has requested us to hand over your funds to her .
You are still alive ,You are to make your preferred and affordable choice from the three options below:

Option (1)Bank To Bank Transfer: This is a direct electronic transfer that will enable you receive the sum of money in any account that you will provide for this Bank to effect the transfer as it is always done electronically. It will take three (3) banking days to reflect in the account that you will provide.

Option (2)Bank Account Opening: You will have to open a new Bank account here with us and it will be registered for international transfer and you can make an online transfer as it will take 24Hours to get the account done.

Option (3)Client Card Payment: You will have to receive an ATM Card and approved clearance documents this will take two (2-3) banking days to deliver to your doorstep. We will have to use our courier company to deliver the parcel to your location.

Reconfirm to this office immediately:
1)Your Name/ Address ............................
2) Tel/cell/Fax numbers .......................
3) Age/ Marital Status .........................
4) Company name and position.........................

Kindly get in touch with us if you are still alive to avoid wrong payment or diversion of your funds.

Kindly reply to enable us commence the transfer process.

John Pedro
Director International
Remittances Department
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.