Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.petergordon@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: James f, Entwistle ambassadorjamesf.ent@qip.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for the response to our message you can view your DHL tracking information va online by clicking the link below and Login your email account for your transfer.

http:/ /mycassava.com/ckeditor/kcfinder/upload/page1/DHL.html

Just click on the above link Blue Color and Login accurately to view your delivery online.

Thanks

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.133.240])
by 10.60.133.240 with SMTP id pf16mr12666463oeb.26.1414442503872 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=Km8AfOCGWDoeumI979+AGQDdjbZGLD4ZbWXyA98mUPw=;
b=LoovFNtXf9rcGuGYHBPW1rq4H1QKVNPlRG+HYNWSKscju6HEtFB2id/nBBA+iOnjPe
r8Ym6lxMtBWoMG6dEo7va9+KntgTEPEnnmxO0rcIxelFXHnjERduRkz0MX2keCUR3ZuT
VH7gMwttbH2F72u5vMTuJ8uF0MxFYRTtaObN1wDPnkoBiIMVJw6mZKSjEpLZ5LuaWbae
IFl0r7p2uUOpHGFybcRT/UVQIYFkpBTeGM1o8SyZgRW/saj+E6JRp8nz3u6+kXDRxDes
6Zsc6gQjfRMV4LOK2PsxvfJlEP7+VwJq0cM5Ze26gQWQRWR9nhMTD4gU7LzisbSW5rB6
BYWA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.60.133.240 with SMTP id pf16mr22184385oeb.26.1414442503469;
Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.115.3 with HTTP; Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: fileo477@yahoo.co.za
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:41:43 +0100
Message-ID: <CADHNocS8C-vu01Nt06csimvp05WbSPGJqPSroo179YXMNu7sSA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesf.entwistle622@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Part Payment Value: $5,500,000.00 dollars
People
Mr.Peter Odia <jamesf.entwistle622@yahoo.com> Today at 9:12 PM
Reply-To: "Mr.Peter Odia" <officefrank00@yahoo.co.jp>
Message body
Payment Purpose: Inheritance Claim
Part Payment Value: $5,500,000.00 dollars
Authorized Paying Bank: Citibank Nigeria Limited
Transaction Reference Code: CITI/NG/27890/0000/011
Payment Option: Payment release via CITI ATM Card
Valid Date: 18/2/2016

Dear Sir:

Once again i am sending this e-mail out of sympathy, After all your fruitless effort regarding this delay payment from Nigeria Government especially in the hands of Formal CBN Governor Prof LAMIDO SANIUS, I wish to inform you that President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered me to deliver a part payment of $5.5m programmed through CITI Platinum MasterCard direct to your address without hitch.

Perhaps, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM, I paid it because the ATM Card “9817” $5.5m USD, has less than ten days to expire and when it expires the money will go into the Government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM will not expire. I am now in Nigeria Embassy in Washington, 3519 International Ct NW Washington, DC 20008-3023, United States as your representative directed, because I will like to deliver this ATM to you
personally before traveling to Europe and Asia for an official assignment

Hence I am now in Nigeria Embassy in Washington for an inspection and confirmation of your CITI Platinum MasterCard and your official address to avoid diverting of your fund. Nigeria Embassy in Washington requested for “Presidential Delivering NOTE” which will show that you are the rightful owner of the FUND to avoid money laundry or diverting of your fund. However, before the ATM CARD can be delivered to your address, a "Presidential Delivery Note" must be obtained from the Office of the Presidency (Federal Republic of Nigeria) as requested by the Nigeria Embassy Here, the cost of obtaining the "Presidential Delivery Note" is estimated to the value of $150 dollars.

Note that the date of issuance was on 3rd FEB 2016. The time frame for delivery of the card after payment of the $150 dollars is just 24 hours. However I hope my explanations above will meet with your utmost understanding. Please I need your favorable respond regarding your through position in securing this only required $150.

Payment information:
Name:AGILIGA MAIFO
Text Question:A
Answer:B
MTCN......................
SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS ................

I AM WAITING NOW TO HEAR FROM YOU THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE FEE SO THAT THE PRESIDENTIAL DELIVERY NOTE WILL BE SECURED IN YOUR FAVOR RIGHT NOW.

This “Presidential Delivery Note” was just required because your ATM CARD has been inspected and confirmed by the Nigeria
Embassy authority.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Peter Odia
ATM Delivery Officer
Office of the President

Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

skycourier34@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Attn Beneficiary
People
MR JAMES ENTWISTLE <skycourier34@ymail.com> Today at 21:01
Reply-To: MR JAMES ENTWISTLE <jamesf.entwistle622@yahoo.com>
Message body
2-walter carrington crescent,
Victoria island,
Nigerian.
Date: 04/06/2016

Attn: Dear Donafide Beneficiary,

This is Ambassador James f. Entwistle. The United State of America Ambassador to Nigeria.There is a report reaching my desk from the office of the Nigeria ministry of finance that an ATM master card valued at $1.2 m usd issued in your name by first bank plc as one of the Nigeria scamvictims.

I shall be coming to the state for an official meeting this Monday and i intend bringing along the ATM master card this time, i shall not go through customs because as the u.s ambassador to Nigeria, i am an agent of the united states government and have the veto power to go through customs without interrogation/inspection.
As soon as i am through with the meeting i shall then proceed to your address right there in your state. (please you have to re-confirm with me your correct info where the said ATM card are to be delivered to avoid wrong delivery)

I discovered that you have really paid so much regard to this ATMmaster card in the past that makes me to take the matter by myself now. You are a very lucky person because i shall be bringing it myself and there is no one that will stop this motive so long as am concern only if you can follow my advice and be happy indeed!!

Your ATM master card($1.2m) must be registered as an ambassadorial package for me to defeat all odds, and the cost of registering it has just been
confirmed at $80 and the fee must be paid in the next 72 hours via Money Gram so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against us.

Send the fee via Money Gram transfer using our agent name/info below:

Receiver's Name: Agiliga Philip
Text Question: Good
Answer: Service
Amount $80 only
Mtcn Numbers.....
Senders Name........
Senders Address.......

As soon as you send the fee make sure you send me the payment information. I have already made my flight arrangements and waiting on the fee to enable me registered your package today as an ambassadorial package. I expect you to comply so that your delivery can be completed. See the attached file for my identification.

Regards,
Ambassador James f. Entwistle,
United state of America
Ambassador
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

skycourier34@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:20 am

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,
People
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius <skycourier34@ymail.com> 22 Oct at 11:31 PM
Message body
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES INTERNAL AUDIT, MONITORING, CONSULTING AND INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I CAME TO REPUBLIC Of NIGERIA YESTERDAY FROM NEW YORK, AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH US PRESIDENT BARRACKS OBAMA, WORLD BANK PRESIDENT ROBERT B. ZOELLICK AND THE MIN OF FINANCE SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM THE FBI AND OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA, ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THEY COUNTRY.

I HAVE MEET WITH THE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA WHO CLAIMED IGNORANT OF THE EVIL PERPETRATED IN HIS COUNTRY BUT PROMISED TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL FUND BENEFICIARIES/ CONTRACTORS RECEIVE THEIR FUNDS IN THEIR ACCOUNTS WITHIN NEXT 48HRS. AS DIRECTED IN THE MEETING, WE HAVE APPROVED A COMPENSATION/PART- PAYMENT OF $96.5M TO ALL AFFECTED BENEFICIARIES WHICH YOU ARE AMONG. ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA REPUBLIC TO RELEASE THIS APPROVED FUND TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR FUND IN YOUR POSSESSION IS YOUR NOTARIZATION FEE TO THE MIN OF FINANCE IS SUM OF $167 ONLY.

SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK.

ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS,FOR EASIER RECEIVE OF YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT OF $5000.00 MTCN THROUGH WESTERN UNION DUE TO THEIR MANAGEMENT FOR FULL COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $47,000.000.00 MILLION USD

RECEIVERS NAME::: PHILIP AGILIGA
CITY ;;;;;; LAGOS
TEST QUESTION::::HOW LONG
Test ANSWER:::: TODAY
AMOUNT:::: $167 ONLY

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY IN NIGERIA HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE NOW.

SINCERELY YOURS,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius
UNITED NATIONS UNDER-SECRETARY
GENERAL FOR INTERNAL OVERS.
Wayne

skycourier34@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:41 pm

FROM THE DESK OF FINANCE MINISTER MRS KEMI ADEOSUN
People
Mrs Kemi Adeosun <skycourier34@ymail.com> Today at 9:12
Reply-To: Mrs Kemi Adeosun <skycourier34@ymail.com>
Message body
FROM THE DESK OF FINANCE MINISTER MRS KEMI ADEOSUN
PLOTS 745 AND 746,AHMADU BELLO WAY,CENTRAL AREA,
P.M.B 14 GARKI,
ABUJA.

Attention Dear Beneficiary:

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today. I am Mrs Kemi Adeosun,the Nigeria Minister of Finance,there was a serious meeting today between Mr President,U.S Ambassador,IMF Representative in Africa and I today in your favor as all power has been vested on me to make all international payment.

Furthermore due to allegations of corrupt practices against Nigeria Banks, the Federal Government of Nigeria has appointed Me as Minister of Finance to effect all foreign overdue payment.

Be informed that the Federal Government have Approved the release of $15.5M which has been in Nigeria for many years UNCLAIMED.The Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) has refuse to tell you the truth on how to claim your fund.This is because they have been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich themselves without your knowledge. I want to help you PULL OUT this fund to your Bank account today using the easiest and quickest method which has not been known to you before.

By this method a Foreign Remittance Account will be opened for you in our office. A Foreign Remittance account is a secure account which we will open for you in our office and Credit your payment of $15.5M for further credit into your account.The essence of this Foreign Remittance account is to secure and protect your payment from being diverted by fraudulent people or making payment to a foreign account which do not belong to you.

The greatest advantage is that after opening of the Foreign Remittance account we are only allow to transfer your fund batch by batch a maximum of $800,000 until we complete the total sum thereby saving yourself from the trouble of Financial Authority in your country who monitor large transfer due to current trend of terrorism.

Another good thing about Foreign Remittance account is that you can retain the balance left in your account in our office and can also instruct us to pay out money to any Bank of your choice in the world,we can also issue you ATM CARD which you can use in any part of the world when on a business trip.I hope you now understand the advantages of a Foreign Remittance account and why you need this account to receive your payment of $15.5M now in our OFFICE.

You are advice to forward as a matter of urgency your full banking Details, direct telephone and Fax number and your contact address.

Once we hear from you with your banking details and house or office address we will proceed immediately to open the Foreign Remittance account in your favor and start transferring the fund as stated and as you have wish,

Yours faithfully
Mrs Kemi Adeosun
PLOTS 745 AND 746,
AHMADU BELLO WAY,
CENTRAL AREA,
P.M.B 14 GARKI,
ABUJA.
Wayne

mrtony_jude779@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Attention Dear Beneficiary,
Mrs. CHANTAL OBASI <mrtony_jude779@yahoo.com.hk> 14 Dec at 6:12 AM
Reply-To: "Mrs. CHANTAL OBASI" <skycourier34@ymail.com>
Message body
Attention Dear Beneficiary,

A pleasant greetings to you and your family, I know you must have felt disappointing because of all the delays concerning
your outstanding fund release of which I have been fighting tooth and nails to make sure you receive this fund but you have
been thinking that i am there to swindle you.

I was suppose to travel to South Africa last MONTH for a meeting with other top Government officials but because of this
transfer matter of yours, I decided to defer my trip till next week. So after the board meeting last week with the IMF
Office who approved this fund $9,500.000.00 on your behalf, it was conclude that your funds should be paid to you.
I will advice you follow my last and final instructions because the bank have agreed to make the transfer today. My final
conclusion with the bank this morning was that they will make the transfer via western union money transfer.The maximum
amount you will receive daily is $6,000.00 until your total amount $9,500.000.00 is fully paid to you.

You're only advice to secure your fund $9,500.000.00 from been tempered by the FBI/ or IRS by obtaining a GNAB Certificate
(Government Non-Assessment Bond Certificate) which will serve you as the clearance certificate. Since you are finding it
difficult to get the $165 we have decided that you are to go ahead and pay whatever you have out of the total fee $165. But
mind you, no amount below $65 will be accepted so we expect you to pay whatever amount from $65 and above so that we can
obtain the GNAB Certificate and finalize everything then start sending your payments to you. Send your full name and
address where you want this money transfer send to you we shall send you the first details, payment/receipt of your
$6,000.00 as soon as the required fee is received from you today. Note: this is the only payment you are required to make

in this regards for every other fee have been waived off by the federal ministry Nigeria. You are entitle to receive your
payment today if you do send this today as well.

Send it by western union or money gram any of the office close to you.

Receiver's Name: BONIFACE MARY

CITY: LAGOS

Text Question: Today?

Answer: Yes

Amount:

Whatever amount you send do let us know. Remember, no amount below $65 will be accepted. Please take note of this: Unknown
people have been using my name and that of other top Government Officials in swindling most fund beneficiaries. One more
time be warned and careful the type of email you reply. I use this medium to inform you don't reply to any mail that do not
come with our reference code: UNB/A-74/HJ/BG.

I am waiting on your reply as soon as you get this done because that is the only thing delaying us as of now.

Best Regards,
Mrs. CHANTAL OBASI
Internal Auditor with UNION BANK
PHONE: 00229987385

Phone:
+229987385
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
Wayne

Re: mr.petergordon@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:33 pm

URGENT INFORMATION FOR YOU ,FOR THE YEAR 2018
People
MR TOM BRIDGE <skycourier34@ymail.com> Today at 18:54
Reply-To: MR TOM BRIDGE <skycourier34@ymail.com>
Message body
Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington D.C
http:/ /www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm

URGENT INFORMATION FOR YOU ,FOR THE YEAR 2018

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have also noticed that over the past you have been transacting with some imposters and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof.Godwin of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Anderson, Wallace Fred, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Smith Williams, Daniel Wilson, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Philip Morgan, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some imposters claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these imposters. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us.

We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $10.5million united states dollars will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of Three thousand us dollars a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world were you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). We have advised that this should be the only way a which you are to receive your payment because it’s more guaranteed, since over Fifteen billion us dollars was lost on fake cheque last year 2015.

We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your $10.5 million united stated dollars to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as its our duty to protect citizens of the United States of America. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he has always believed Our Time for Change has come because Change can happen).

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from Usps website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name : CHARLOTTE NEWELL:
Usps Tracking Number: EO984542688US

To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $155 only nothing more and no hidden fees as everything else has been taken cared of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $155 only.

Contact Information

Name: Barr Ben .C.
Email: barrbenjude@gmail.com

His payment Information:

Name: Maifo Agiliga
Text Question:How soon
Answer: Now
Amount:$155
MTCN...................................
SENDERS Name and Address..............................

Do contact Barr Ben .C. with the payment information so that you will get this atm card today i vow.

On contacting him with payment information your files would be updated for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order. After which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, without extra fee or any authority raising eyebrow.

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your ATM CARD Shipment Confirmation within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber
crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

MR TOM BRIDGE
SECRETARY UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This
communication and its attachments may contain non-public, confidential or legally privileged information. The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of this communication and attachments without reading or saving them
Wayne

Re: mr.petergordon@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:58 pm

ATTENTION MY DEAR YOUR PAYMENT OF ($6000.00USD
People
REV.PETER JOHNSON <mrtony_jude779@yahoo.com.hk> Today at 19:11
Reply-To: "REV.PETER JOHNSON" <pgordon9911@gmail.com>
Message body
THIS WESTERN UNION TRANSFER UBA BANK UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
MONEY GRAM CHRISTMAS 2018 Reference# No 69133972
From The Desk Of The Money Gram ® Cash Transfer
Department Office Address: No 950605 Pennsylvania
Avenue, Buck Run RD Sister sville East Virginia.

ATTENTION MY DEAR YOUR PAYMENT OF ($6000.00USD

GOOD MORNING PLEASE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR NOT GETTING BACK TO YOU THE FEDERAL MINISTRY FINANCE NIGERIA HAVE INSTRUCT ALL THE UBA BANK OF AFRICA NIGERIA TO TRANSFER ALL OVER DUE FUND TO ALL THE FOREIGN COMPENSATION. PLEASE MY DEAR WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE PAST THROUGH IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THIS FUND IN THE PAST YEARS DUE TO THE CHARACTERS OF THOSE WHO WORKS.

FOR THIS BANK FOR SOME YEARS AGO, NOW THE UBA BANK HAVE RETIRED THOSE OLD WORKS SO PLEASE TRY TO BEAR WITH US SO THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM OFFICE AND I AM ASSURING YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU HAVE PAST THROUGH AGAIN. SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE FEE SO GO AND SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND START FROM $96 TO $100.00 SO THAT WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN AND SEND IT TO YOU TODAY, UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT, I WILL GUARANTEE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND WITHIN 1HOURS 30 MINTS AFTER PICKING UP THE MONEY FROM YOU, AND I AM ASSURING YOU NOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED AFTER SENDING THE LAST FEE WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND .REMEMBER THAT ANY DELAY IS ON YOUR HAND NOW AND DON'T BLAME ANYBODY HERE IF YOU LOOSE YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE IS YOUR DUTY TO BE FAST AND START TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY.

SEND THE MONEY SOONEST FOR YOUR TRANSFER TO BEGINS IN TRANSFERRING TO YOU FOR YOUR TOTAL FUNDS OF ($5.5 MILLIONUSD) TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.I REPEAT MY VOW AGAIN, ONCE YOU SEND THIS FEE DEFINITELY YOUR PAYMENT MUST BE DONE TO YOU AND NOTHING MORE WILL BE REQUEST FROM YOU. NO ADDITIONAL FEE AGAIN TO AVOID MISTAKE IN SENDING YOUR DAILY PAYMENTS TO YOU,I SUGGEST YOU RECONFIRM YOUR FULL RECEIVING DETAILS INFORMATION UPON CONFIRMING THE MTCN AND SENDER NAME OF THE FEE TO ENABLE YOU GET YOUR($6000.00USD) TODAY AND REMEMBER IF YOU MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY THAT MEANS IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO GET THIS MONEY AGAIN.BECAUSE THIS IS BONUS FOR THE ENDING OF THE YEAR THIS FUND AGAIN, SO PLEASE KINDLY GO AHEAD AND SEND WHAT AMOUNT YOU HAVE WITH YOU NOW BETWEEN $96 AND $100 TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE AT HAND WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW WHERE TO SEND THIS MONEY VIA MONEY GRAM OFFICE . AND UPDATE US AMOUNT THAT YOU SEND AND THE

MTCN. SEND THE PAYMENT

================================================

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY

1.RECEIVER NAME: AGILIGA PHILIP MAIFO

2. COUNTRY ...NIGERIA.

3. CITY ... LAGOS

4 ... TEST QUESTION..HONEST

5. ANSWER ... TRUST.

6. AMOUNT .... $96.00

=====================================.
Please write and send detals to my mail;
Name: REV.PETER JOHNSON
My Personal email: pgordon9911@gmail.com
===============================================

Best Regards

REV.PETER JOHNSON
WESTERN UNION General Manager
Foreign Remittance
THIS WESTERN UNION TRANSFER UBA BANK
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.