Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

whyte@munich.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

whyte@munich.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 26, 2024 10:39 am

Investment / Loan Scam:

Att:

Specifically, I want to invest into Real Estate or Commercial Buildings and also Shopping mall with food court, cinema and small concert area commercial spaces for rent with a good parking lot,

All I need from you is trust and sincerity. We need good cooperation among each other I contacted you to partner with you because I have no contact person in your country to give me guidelines.

The total sum to be invested in the project is (US$45,700,000.00 Million) and I would appreciate your guidelines.

Please take note,I believe in your competence that you will act as my investment manager. Otherwise, if you have any suggestion about kind of business to invest in your Country please inform me. My main goal is to invest the money.

Note we will sign a legal documents to facilitate the transfer of the funds to your account without any breach of the law. advice.

My regards to you & your family,
Best regards,
Mr.Mark Whyte
REPLY AT: whyte@munich.com

Header:

Received: from 10.222.142.150
Return-Path: <whyte@munich.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [74.6.135.41]
Date: Sun, 26 May 2024 09:25:24 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: whyte@munich.com
To: XXXXXX
Message-ID: <1195811122.2373377.1716715524324@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Att:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.