Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

starlineexpressdelivery@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

starlineexpressdelivery@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 10:05 pm

Attn: Consignment Box Owner.
Dear

Sorry for this unexpected message to you. I am Richard Paul, a Security Manager at the STAR-LINE EXPRESS DELIVERING COMPANY, London, United Kingdom. During a recent routine check at all Security/Storage Units at Head office here in London, I discovered an abandoned shipment in your name coming from Africa which was on Transit to your city but was intercepted by the International Airport Security for lack of proper clearance papers as the consignment was scanned and discovered to contain valuable cash between US$2Million US Dollars in estimation that was not properly declared to the authorities since the tags on the consignment showed the item contains Personal Belongings/ Family Treasures which is not in regulations to the delivery requirements by The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) so in this regards, the consignment was placed on hold until proper clearances are provided by a reliable Government source. The Consignment box has now been returned to our office here in London. Please confirm if the details below are yours.

However, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself as a Security Manager at the STAR-LINE EXPRESS DELIVERING COMPANY to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is because I am a GOD fearing man and i would not want you to lose your consignment box since the box has not yet been returned to the United states Treasury Department for further inspection after being abandoned by the shipper so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead with all negotiations with the authorities for the release of the consignment box to me as your representative so I can arrange for the opening online bank account in your name, where the fund will deposited in your name, and the bank will send your online login information, that you will use transfer the fund out of your account with the bank that i will open in your name here in London to your local account in your country.

Please confirm your information:

1.Full Name:
Surnames:
2.Date of Birth:
3.Sex:
4.Nationality:
5.Country of Residence:
6.mobile Number:
7.Your Full Address:
8.Your occupation;
9. Copy of your Identity Card number:
10:Your email address:

Above requirements are needed urgently to proceed . Thanks for your cooperation and understanding

Richard Paul

My contact Whatsapp number: +447424563983

Header:

Return-Path: <starlineexpressdelivery@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: starline expressdelivery <starlineexpressdelivery@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 13:37:19 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEQyrQpPmsaJsWWOL0ZvYbR5TbMH7bEO6DupmiAjGZC3EhwnWw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: STAR-LINE EXPRESS DELIVERING COMPANY

Phone: +447424563983
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.