Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dpt.homelandsec@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dpt.homelandsec@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 7:19 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attention:

I'm writing about the release of an unclaimed fund in your name. I am here to guide you through your fund claims process. The Fund is currently at the Washington DC Security Vault Room. It has been there for some time. It was Seized at the airport during delivery because a clear account wasn't given as to the purpose of the Fund. The airport authorities intercepted the consignment box which contained the fund because of some missing documents.

After several investigations, it was resolved that you can claim the Fund since it's in your name.

Please get back to us immediately so we can guide you on how to receive your payment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Secretary Alejandro N. Mayorkas
Department of Homeland Security
Washington DC.

Header:

Return-Path: <jeremiasparedesa@educmvm.cl>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: dpt.homelandsec@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 21:47:05 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAw4X4b-CKhsrs9KkpctkUBJHnJ6LJ4X+Wd3TEGQaesJOikj4w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Important Information

Orig IP: 209.85.220.41 | Orig ISP: Google | City: n/a | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.