Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

govcenbankngoffice@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

govcenbankngoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 11:07 pm

Recovery Scam:

Office of the Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
From The Desk of: Dr Olayemi M. Cardoso,
Governor Cenbank

Dear Beneficiary,

RE: YOUR PART PAYMENT RELEASE NOTIFICATION, PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AND YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER FOR FURTHER EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.

Following the suspension of the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, from office and following the removal of Mr Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi as Acting Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. I was appointed by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the new Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria on September 15, 2023 and on the 27th of September 2023 the Senate - National Assembly Federal Republic of Nigeria confirmed my appointment as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please kindly view this web page confirming my appointment as the new CBN Governor:https:/ /guardian.ng/news/senate-confirms-cardosos-appointment-as-cbn-governor-alongside-4-deputies/

Consequently and considering the animus task ahead of me, be informed that I have decided to review all unpaid foreign beneficiaries payment and following my verification, I discovered that your payment was not properly filed to the Central Bank of Nigeria. This is the actual reason behind the none payment of your funds against whatever you may have been told to believe by anyone.

In this regard you are advised to get back to me as a matter of urgency confirming your contact address, personal ID and your direct phone number for the validation and authentication of your payment for payment processing and release of your funds under my watch and strict supervision.

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent response and cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr Olayemi Michael Cardoso
Governor CBN.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.137.18
Return-Path: <unimfpaymentmonitoring.ng@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.161.44]
Reply-To: govcenbankngoffice@gmail.com
From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unimfpaymentmonitoring.ng@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 16:22:15 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGNHhuLyYV+GX2pFQATkOODWj1JD1m_tC1pcKpD8mv-a-Q_=7Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: For your perusal
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.